V2 Observations so far

Moderators: Gully, peteru

beyonbloke
Master

Re: V2 Observations so far

Post by beyonbloke » Thu Jun 27, 2019 14:57

I like the other front panel display options too
Are these new options you are talking about? If so, what are they exactly?

beyonbloke

Spot
Apprentice

Post by Spot » Thu Jun 27, 2019 15:14

beyonbloke wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 14:57
I like the other front panel display options too
Are these new options you are talking about? If so, what are they exactly?

beyonbloke
I'm only a new V2 user so I may have missed these options before, but I'm pretty sure they're new.

Menu > Setup > System > Front panel settings.

What I think are new:
  • LED state while running (blue, red, voilet, or off)
  • LED state in standby (same colours)
  • LED state in shutdown (same colours)
  • Display state while running (on or off)
  • Display state while in standby (on or off)
  • Display state while in shutdown (on or off)

adoxa
Wizard

Post by adoxa » Thu Jun 27, 2019 15:22

Spot wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 14:11
Is there somewhere to see what is included in the updates?
Not in a user-friendly way, no. You can get a really brief overview by having a look at /etc/e2-git.log on the box; some more detail can be found in the commits themselves.

Spot
Apprentice

Post by Spot » Thu Jun 27, 2019 15:45

adoxa wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 15:22
Spot wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 14:11
Is there somewhere to see what is included in the updates?
Not in a user-friendly way, no. You can get a really brief overview by having a look at /etc/e2-git.log on the box; some more detail can be found in the commits themselves.
Thanks but that's a bit over my head. I was hoping for a forum post with some simple change-log. Not to worry.

Something I just found that may or may not be annoying in time. I have the right arrow set to skip 150 seconds (2.5 minutes) and the up arrow set to skip 30 seconds. If I skip a few seconds too far ahead then use the rewind button I'm having trouble rewinding to the start of the show after the ad break. Similarly, if I skip back 30 seconds, then fast forward I have the same trouble.

Gully

Post by Gully » Thu Jun 27, 2019 16:05

Spot wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 15:45
Something I just found that may or may not be annoying in time. I have the right arrow set to skip 150 seconds (2.5 minutes) and the up arrow set to skip 30 seconds. If I skip a few seconds too far ahead then use the rewind button I'm having trouble rewinding to the start of the show after the ad break. Similarly, if I skip back 30 seconds, then fast forward I have the same trouble.
So why not use the left arrow rather than rewind, etc?
Cheers
Gully

Spot
Apprentice

Post by Spot » Thu Jun 27, 2019 16:06

Gully wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 16:05
Spot wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 15:45
So why not use the left arrow rather than rewind, etc?
I have that set to go back 30 seconds.

Edit: Actually, I have the left arrow set to go back 150 seconds and the down arrow set to go back 30 seconds.

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 16:20

Spot wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 16:06
I have that set to go back 30 seconds.

Edit: Actually, I have the left arrow set to go back 150 seconds and the down arrow set to go back 30 seconds.
Mixing skips and FF/REW operations is bound to lead to confusion (and delay?).

You might be better off configuring smaller skip values and having some fine adjustment controls available to avoid having to use the old-style FF/REW entirely.

Remember that you can configure the keypad number keys to act as different skip keys too if you want to configure some really coarse skip values.
I personally prefer to set the keypad keys to skip to an absolute percentage of the timeline bar rather than as a relative time period skip.
Logitech Harmony Ultimate+Elite RCs
Beyonwiz T2/3/U4/V2, DP-S1 PVRs
Denon AVR-X3400h, LG OLED65C7T TV
QNAP TS-410 NAS, Centos File Server (Hosted under KVM)
Ubiquiti UniFi Managed LAN/WLAN, Draytek Vigor130/Asus RT-AC86U Internet
Pixel 4,5&6, iPad 3 Mobile Devices

Spot
Apprentice

Post by Spot » Thu Jun 27, 2019 17:05

Okay, I've changed the up and down arrows to skip 10 seconds and will see how that goes.

netmask
Wizard

Post by netmask » Thu Jun 27, 2019 17:21

On air firmware update: Just received a message that an update was available, saved my settings then I did the update succesfully. I forgot to read the change log..... is it available anywhere?
BeyonWiz T3 and V2
LED TV SONY Bravia 75" Local dimming ~ Retired Samsung ES8000 65" ~
Yamaha A1070 amp
Zidoo UHD3000
Qnap TS851-4G
Pioneer Bluray BDP-150-K
Windows 11 Professional
Netgear R7000
Chromecast

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Jun 27, 2019 17:32

Spot wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 17:05
Okay, I've changed the up and down arrows to skip 10 seconds and will see how that goes.

I use UP: 60 DOWN: 30 RIGHT:30 LEFT:15.

I like to have the smaller pair of forward/back skips asymmetric, so that if a small forward skip goes a bit too far, the skip back doesn't just take me straight back to the wrong place you were at before. I use a shorter "long" skip forward because some shows (e.g. the Australian version of Pointless) have ad breaks that are a good bit shorter than 2.5min. SBS also used to have shorter ad breaks than the commercials, but they've now "fixed" that. YMMV.

There's an extensive discussion of people's skip preferences on the DP series in Recommended SKIP settings. The DP series was a bit more flexible, so you could skip forward or backward by seconds or by percent on any of the UP/DOWN/RIGHT/LEFT keys, and at least one user preferred forward skips on DOWN/LEFT and back on UP/RIGHT, but that can't be done on the T/U/V series. But then the T/U/V series can have up to 10 buttons for skips.

De gustibus non est disputandum.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

Spot
Apprentice

Post by Spot » Thu Jun 27, 2019 17:50

I find the combo of 150 and 30 seconds skip suitable most times, but sometimes the 30 second skip forward goes a tad too far. I've set the up skip back to +30 and the down to -10. I think this will do most situations. Pity the ad breaks weren't universal, but that's not going to happen. :wink:

I did have a quick check of that thread but everyone has their own idea of what skip time or percent is best for them. I'm just glad the V2 is very configurable.

beyonbloke
Master

Post by beyonbloke » Thu Jun 27, 2019 20:19

I notice the T4 has a dolby digital/dts on off option which the V2 doesn't. The V2 just has a DTS on off option.
Some of my stored dolby surround sound 5.1 movies which play from T4 with 5.1 sound ok, play from the V2 simply as stereo, regardless of changing sound settings etc.

Am I missing something here or is this a limitation on the V2?

beyonbloke

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 20:29

Not sure what you are referring to there.

When you press the AUDIO button on the V2, there are two options for Dolby/AC3 downmixing and DTS downmixing.

If you disable the appropriate downmixing option, then the V2 will pass the digital audio through unmolested instead of downmixing down to stereo.

The T4 also has more advanced audio drivers that allows it to downmix Dolby/DTS into multichannel PCM audio via HDMI instead of being limited to stereo.

If you have Dolby or DTS capable audio equipment, then you are better off disabling Dolby and DTS downmixing so your audio equipment can receive the original audio data.

netmask
Wizard

Post by netmask » Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:00

Using the V2 what are the parameters for Filezilla? ie user name and password and port.
BeyonWiz T3 and V2
Yamaha A1070 amp
Zidoo UHD3000
Qnap TS851-4G
Pioneer Bluray BDP-150-K
Windows 11 Professional
Netgear R7000
Chromecast

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:05

netmask wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:00
Using the V2 what are the parameters for Filezilla? ie user name and password and port.
Username is "root" as always.
The password will be the password you set in
MENU->Setup->Network->Password
Port is the standard 21

beyonbloke
Master

Post by beyonbloke » Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:31

Not sure what you are referring to there.

When you press the AUDIO button on the V2, there are two options for Dolby/AC3 downmixing and DTS downmixing.

If you disable the appropriate downmixing option, then the V2 will pass the digital audio through unmolested instead of downmixing down to stereo.

The T4 also has more advanced audio drivers that allows it to downmix Dolby/DTS into multichannel PCM audio via HDMI instead of being limited to stereo.

If you have Dolby or DTS capable audio equipment, then you are better off disabling Dolby and DTS downmixing so your audio equipment can receive the original audio data.
T4 via hdmi to tv , from tv optical out to amp, 5.1 sound from amp ok with dts and dolby downmix disabled on the T4 (pass through)
V2 via hdmi to tv, from tv optical out to amp, stereo ony from amp with dts and dolby downmix on the V2 disabled (passthrough)
Channel 9HD from V2 via same connection setup to amp, 5.1 is fine.
Same movie involved etc ... ???? Confusion reigns :)

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:49

Your audio setup is probably complicating matters here.

Depending on the TV there might be done conversion involved. This is often the case since optical audio lacks the full bandwidth of HDMI audio. It's hard to tell what a particular brand tv will do to audio that it passes on from hdmi to optical.

I suspect in this case, the TV is converting the audio to stereo. If downmix is disabled on the V2, then it just passes on whatever audio data is in the source file.

Have you tried plugging the V2 into the port on the TV that the T4 is currently using?

beyonbloke
Master

Post by beyonbloke » Thu Jun 27, 2019 22:00

Your audio setup is probably complicating matters here.

Depending on the TV there might be done conversion involved. This is often the case since optical audio lacks the full bandwidth of HDMI audio. It's hard to tell what a particular brand tv will do to audio that it passes on from hdmi to optical.

I suspect in this case, the TV is converting the audio to stereo.

Have you tried plugging the V2 into the port on the TV that the T4 is currently using?
Just tried that, no difference. Tried the T4's hdmi cable, no difference.
Really is odd because with identical setups and cables and movie, t4 via tv gives nice 5.1 sound, but the V2 is stuck on stereo. A fault perhaps?

beyonbloke

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 22:14

I don't think it is a fault, though it might point towards the V2 responding to HDMI negotiation in an interesting fashion if it *thinks* the TV can't accept the DD audio bitstream.

Also, the fact that you get 5.1 out of 9HD held is it does work in some cases.

Maybe you can post the media info for the file that is only working in stereo. The file didn't have multiple audio tracks does it?

You can try plugging the V2 straight into your amp via optical as a temporary workaround.

In the long term, it is almost always better to run your devices directly into a multi-input audio receiver than into the TV. Might be time for an upgrade?

beyonbloke
Master

Post by beyonbloke » Thu Jun 27, 2019 22:34

I don't think it is a fault, though it might point towards the V2 responding to HDMI negotiation in an interesting fashion if it *thinks* the TV can't accept the DD audio bitstream.
I think this is the logical conclusion. As HD Dolby tv channels and the T4 both have their dolby signals handles properly by the tv, it must be the V2.

There's always a bug somewhere eh?
I'll try direct to the amp as you suggest. Disappointing tho.

beyonbloke

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 22:37

Get that mediainfo for the file though. And try done other Dolby Digital files. If the V2 did 5.1 from 9HD we know *some* audio did the right thing.

Oh, you weren't playing the file with Kodi were you?

beyonbloke
Master

Post by beyonbloke » Thu Jun 27, 2019 22:50

Get that mediainfo for the file though. And try done other Dolby Digital files. If the V2 did 5.1 from 9HD we know *some* audio did the right thing.

Oh, you weren't playing the file with Kodi were you?
No, never have used KODI. I just hooked the V2 directly to the amp with optical cable, and still no 5.1. Gotta be the V2 somewhere.
Just what file info would you like? If I play it on my computer with potplayer it indicates 6 channels working ok, codec AAC, built in ff-mpeg decoder (aac), sample rate 48000, bit rate 192. ( is AAC the problem?)

beyonbloke

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 22:57

beyonbloke wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 22:50
. ( is AAC the problem?)
Ahh yes. AAC is an entirely different kettle of fish than Dolby or DTS.

AAC can't be bitstreamed. There is no audio device that can take raw AAC over HDMI.

The T4 was specifically upgraded by PeterU to allow multichannel AAC to be "downmixed" to multichannel PCM.

It sounds like your TV is converting the PCM to Dolby Digital because optical doesn't have the bandwidth to handle multichannel PCM. (Clever)

The U4 and V2 use different audio driver architectures and haven't had the same features added.

beyonbloke
Master

Post by beyonbloke » Thu Jun 27, 2019 23:12

Ahh yes. AAC is an entirely different kettle of fish than Dolby or DTS.

AAC can't be bitstreamed. There is no audio device that can take raw AAC over HDMI.

The T4 was specifically upgraded by PeterU to allow multichannel AAC to be "downmixed" to multichannel PCM.

It sounds like your TV is converting the PCM to Dolby Digital because optical doesn't have the bandwidth to handle multichannel PCM. (Clever)

The U4 and V2 use different audio driver architectures and haven't had the same features added.

Brilliant. Your directions led me the right way MrQuade. Thankyou. Now, how to we get the modification done on the V2?

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Jun 27, 2019 23:19

beyonbloke wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 23:12
Brilliant. Your directions led me the right way MrQuade. Thankyou. Now, how to we get the modification done on the V2?
That works require a good deal of effort developing the audio drivers for the V2.

It depends if PeterU can get access to the driver source code, and then if the driver and hardware can be cajoled into doing what the T4 drivers do. I know that the U4 drivers were not as easy to fix as the T4's which is why it lacks these enhancements.

It also relies on PeterU having time and inclination to get onto it :)

It's also possible that the request can be run up the line to the OpenATV developers to see if they can do anything with it to (V2 firmware is based on OpenATV).

The is no harm in getting it into the issue tracker as a feature request though. I can make an entry into Bitbucket to be actioned or rejected :).

beyonbloke
Master

Post by beyonbloke » Thu Jun 27, 2019 23:29

It's also possible that the request can be run up the line to the OpenATV developers to see if they can do anything with it to (V2 firmware is based on OpenATV).

The is no harm in getting it into the issue tracker as a feature request though. I can make an entry into Bitbucket to be actioned or rejected :).

If you could do that it would be great. That communication process is a bit beyond me at this stage. Thanks again.

beyonbloke

peteru
Uber Wizard

Post by peteru » Fri Jun 28, 2019 00:19

MrQuade wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 23:19
(V2 firmware is based on OpenATV)

No, it is not.

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Blog.

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Jun 28, 2019 01:00

peteru wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 00:19
No, it is not.
Sorry. It's always more complicated than I think ;)
The drivers were supplied to Beyonwiz from them though yes?

peteru
Uber Wizard

Post by peteru » Fri Jun 28, 2019 05:49

No. It's even more complicated than that.

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Blog.

Spot
Apprentice

Post by Spot » Fri Jun 28, 2019 09:28

Just curious, ,my understanding after reading the manual on the link posted here in the forums is that if I'm connected to the internet I will receive minor updates, but if a major firmware update is released I'll need to update using a flash drive. Is this correct? Will we be notified a major update is available to download?

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Jun 28, 2019 09:38

Spot wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 09:28
Just curious, ,my understanding after reading the manual on the link posted here in the forums is that if I'm connected to the internet I will receive minor updates, but if a major firmware update is released I'll need to update using a flash drive. Is this correct? Will we be notified a major update is available to download?
Generally no, not via the V2's user interface. A "major update" usually refers to an update that changes the firmware "series" number instead of just the firmware date value.

Different series of firmware have separate update feeds so you won't get an update notification if the firmware development had moved onto a different series.

If you are registered for email updates with Beyonwiz, you should receive a notification of a major update via email though. You'll receive instructions on how to perform a USB update.

Spot
Apprentice

Post by Spot » Fri Jun 28, 2019 09:48

MrQuade wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 09:38
Spot wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 09:28
Generally no, not via the V2's user interface. A "major update" usually refers to an update that changes the firmware "series" number instead of just the firmware date value.

Different series of firmware have separate update feeds so you won't get an update notification if the firmware development had moved onto a different series.

If you are registered for email updates with Beyonwiz, you should receive a notification of a major update via email though. You'll receive instructions on how to perform a USB update.
Okay, thanks.

By "email updates", do you mean subscribing to the Newsletter? Or is there another subscription? Not really interested in, "Events, sales and Offers". That sounds kinda like spam to me.

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:09

Spot wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 09:48
By "email updates", do you mean subscribing to the Newsletter? Or is there another subscription? Not really interested in, "Events, sales and Offers". That sounds kinda like spam to me.
That's the one. You do get notified of specials and trade-in deals, so if that offends, then you will need to just keep an eye on the forums for the announcements.

These major updates will generally not happen more often than once a year at best, so no need to worry too much.

Spot
Apprentice

Post by Spot » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:16

MrQuade wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:09
Spot wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 09:48
That's the one. You do get notified of specials and trade-in deals, so if that offends, then you will need to just keep an eye on the forums for the announcements.

These major updates will generally not happen more often than once a year at best, so no need to worry too much.
No worries. I'll subscribe for now and see how often I get annoyed. I suppose I can always unsubscribe again if needed.

Cheers.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:52

Spot wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:16
No worries. I'll subscribe for now and see how often I get annoyed. I suppose I can always unsubscribe again if needed.

I've had 3 emails from the Beyonwiz email feed in the last 4 weeks, all about the release of the V2. It's usually quieter than that.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

netmask
Wizard

Post by netmask » Fri Jun 28, 2019 16:00

MrQuade wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:05
netmask wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 21:00
Username is "root" as always.
The password will be the password you set in
MENU->Setup->Network->Password
Port is the standard 21
Thanks. I hadn't set a password.
BeyonWiz T3 and V2
Yamaha A1070 amp
Zidoo UHD3000
Qnap TS851-4G
Pioneer Bluray BDP-150-K
Windows 11 Professional
Netgear R7000
Chromecast

netmask
Wizard

Post by netmask » Fri Jun 28, 2019 17:22

First time I've had to have a password... got it going.
BeyonWiz T3 and V2
Yamaha A1070 amp
Zidoo UHD3000
Qnap TS851-4G
Pioneer Bluray BDP-150-K
Windows 11 Professional
Netgear R7000
Chromecast

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Jun 28, 2019 18:02

netmask wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 17:22
First time I've had to have a password... got it going.
The password requirement was introduced with the 17.5 series firmware on the T and U series as part of the overall security improvements.
The Wiz won't let you log in to ftp, ssh or telnet without it.

Have you been running on 16.1?

netmask
Wizard

Post by netmask » Fri Jun 28, 2019 18:23

"Have you been running on 16.1" Yes! on my T3, now on its way back from Perth. Warkus has done a bit of work on it.
My V2 of course has the latest firmware and that is what I was referring to.
BeyonWiz T3 and V2
Yamaha A1070 amp
Zidoo UHD3000
Qnap TS851-4G
Pioneer Bluray BDP-150-K
Windows 11 Professional
Netgear R7000
Chromecast

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Jun 28, 2019 18:26

netmask wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 18:23
"Have you been running on 16.1" Yes! on my T3, now on its way back from Perth. Warkus has done a bit of work on it.
My V2 of course has the latest firmware and that is what I was referring to.
That explains why you have never required the password before.

It also explains your first post in this thread about Favourites looking different.

17.5 has been out a long time now, and my answers have been assuming that you were up to date. My answers amounted to "same as it was before" probably make sense to you now ;).

netmask
Wizard

Post by netmask » Fri Jun 28, 2019 18:29

I've been busy updating friends BW's, computers etc let mine wait - a bit like the plumber often has the worst plumbing at home. Catch up time :D
BeyonWiz T3 and V2
Yamaha A1070 amp
Zidoo UHD3000
Qnap TS851-4G
Pioneer Bluray BDP-150-K
Windows 11 Professional
Netgear R7000
Chromecast

Barboots
Master

Post by Barboots » Sun Jun 30, 2019 16:44

How are the general user experiences so far? Are you happy with the machine, and what about other members of the household?

Cheers, Steve

TonyH
On probation

Post by TonyH » Sun Jun 30, 2019 19:45

Had my V2 for a week now - all good except that today the EPG has stopped working & I can't seem to do anything about it - Not Happy at all as it means setting timers or planning anything forward has become impossible. Re-booted, restarted, re-configured re - everything - NOTHING - maybe its since yesterdays update that everything is screwed.

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Sun Jun 30, 2019 20:29

TonyH wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 19:45
Had my V2 for a week now - all good except that today the EPG has stopped working & I can't seem to do anything about it - Not Happy at all as it means setting timers or planning anything forward has become impossible. Re-booted, restarted, re-configured re - everything - NOTHING - maybe its since yesterdays update that everything is screwed.
You didn't accidentally enable IceTV did you?

In the EPG settings
MENU->Setup->TV->EPG settings

Is "Enable EIT EPG" enabled?

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Sun Jun 30, 2019 21:10

MrQuade wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 20:29
You didn't accidentally enable IceTV did you?

In the EPG settings
MENU->Setup->TV->EPG settings

Is "Enable EIT EPG" enabled?

... or enable the 'EPG cache reload' setting (in the same settings screen: MENU>>Setup>>TV>>EPG settings)? If that is enabled it'll clobber your EPG data.

Sandy B
Master

Post by Sandy B » Mon Jul 01, 2019 09:15

How are the general user experiences so far?
Friends V2 had an issue yesterday with freezing of the picture both with TV and recording playback after about 5 minutes, also noticed that the clock gave the incorrect time. Tried complete power down and power up after about 1 hour and problem still persisted. He tried another power off latter in the day and it came good.

Installed Kodi and did a reboot via remote control and after 10 minutes was still loading, only solution was to do a power off and it re-booted. All appears to be functioning well now.

netmask
Wizard

Post by netmask » Mon Jul 01, 2019 09:18

Re clock - do you have it set to take the time from the TV stations or the Internet?
BeyonWiz T3 and V2
Yamaha A1070 amp
Zidoo UHD3000
Qnap TS851-4G
Pioneer Bluray BDP-150-K
Windows 11 Professional
Netgear R7000
Chromecast

Sandy B
Master

Post by Sandy B » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:41

Re clock - do you have it set to take the time from the TV stations or the Internet?
Time is set from the TV stations.

Apparently it went crazy again this morning with the loss of time and TV stations. Currently think that it might be an antenna cable issue, which requires further investigation. Thanks for the hint regarding checking the time.

Will keep you informed

netmask
Wizard

Post by netmask » Mon Jul 01, 2019 14:47

I would suggest you take the time from the Internet - same as your PC or MAC far more reliable. On the V2 I noticed the default was from the stations, a quick change fixed that...
BeyonWiz T3 and V2
Yamaha A1070 amp
Zidoo UHD3000
Qnap TS851-4G
Pioneer Bluray BDP-150-K
Windows 11 Professional
Netgear R7000
Chromecast

Return to “General Topics V2”