iOS app viewing pixilation (Solved)

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Swanny
Apprentice

iOS app viewing pixilation (Solved)

Post by Swanny » Wed Sep 09, 2015 13:51

Interestingly recordings on the app work with my wife iPad air 2 - which is good!
But pixilate horribly on mine even though in the same room. Though the audio still works I think.
I have restarted my iPad but that did not work. I also cleared the apps in the background.
I think this was noted in another thread but I can't locate it.
iOS 8.4

I also see that Subtitles do not show on the iPad but work well on the T4.
Last edited by Swanny on Thu Sep 17, 2015 07:42, edited 1 time in total.
Beyonwiz T4x2, WizOz, wired and wifi local network, LG TVs, . MBPro, iPad Air 2s, IceTV

Swanny
Apprentice

Re: iOS app viewing pixilation

Post by Swanny » Wed Sep 09, 2015 14:15

Sorry all,
I reinstalled the app and it seems to work well. I am not sure what went wrong. All well.
I am just having steep learning stress :)
I don't think subtitles are options in mobiles
Beyonwiz T4x2, WizOz, wired and wifi local network, LG TVs, . MBPro, iPad Air 2s, IceTV

Swanny
Apprentice

Re: iOS app viewing pixilation

Post by Swanny » Thu Sep 10, 2015 21:56

A recorded show breaks up on the iOS app. Not sure why, it may be my wired network or WiFi gets choked. It seems to occurs after a minute or so. Wifi signal is strong.

Swanny
Apprentice

Re: iOS app viewing pixilation (resolved)

Post by Swanny » Thu Sep 17, 2015 06:27

Yesterday I managed to get VLC connected via my network to the WizT4 and also AVPlayerHD connected for the fist time.
As some other poster found, once these connected and played without pixilation SO DID THE WIZOS.
This add on effect has also worked in another situation with an audio programs that was troublesome. I have no idea why. I am chuffed that it did. Here's hoping. 8)

Return to “Beyonwiz WizOS Apple / Android Apps”