WizOS not streaming

Moderators: Gully, peteru

jonpanoff
Apprentice

WizOS not streaming

Post by jonpanoff » Sat Sep 05, 2015 18:42

Hi,

I am having troubles streaming from my T3 to iPad. I had it working once. It was streaming live TV but now it is back to the message of "Sorry! Cannot play the stream :-( Please check your STB configuration". Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it?

grampus
Wizard

Re: WizOS not streaming

Post by grampus » Sat Sep 05, 2015 18:54

jonpanoff wrote:Hi,

I am having troubles streaming from my T3 to iPad. I had it working once. It was streaming live TV but now it is back to the message of "Sorry! Cannot play the stream :-( Please check your STB configuration". Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it?
Although not having seen the problem before.
I ca create an instance that will cause the same problem.
If I go to settings, on the IPad, and then select the BW.
Then change the Streaming port from the default 8001.
Back to 8001 and all is good again.
Screen: Panasonic TH-60ST60A; BeyonWiz U4; T3; Panasonic BD-35 Blu_Ray player

jonpanoff
Apprentice

Post by jonpanoff » Mon Sep 07, 2015 00:18

Thank you grampus. I isolated the problem to the tuners not being seated properly. After I got them all working the streaming started to work again..

jamba

Post by jamba » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:42

same problem on my iphone 6 plus version 8.4.1 and I am getting error 'cannot connect to Beyonwiz T4'. Streaming works well on my Galaxy Tab S. So it must be something to do with IOS.

jonpanoff
Apprentice

Post by jonpanoff » Mon Sep 07, 2015 22:07

Mine is kinda working. I can stream live TV and recordings in the media/hdd/movie directory but not the root directory media/hdd. It shows as being empty even though it is definitely not. This is going to be so cool though as I have a VPN server running on my NAS so in theory I could be holidaying overseas in a country with decent high speed wifi and watch live Australian TV and also program and watch any recordings. I am excited by the possibilities this brings so big thanks to Beyonwiz.. :D

Return to “Beyonwiz WizOS Apple / Android Apps”