IceTV after firmware update

Discuss the IceTV EPG and Recording Apps here

Moderators: Gully, peteru

KGL
Master

IceTV after firmware update

Post by KGL » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:06

I am having trouble getting my IceTV timers to update after performing this procedure:
Alternatively, if you are on the most current online update, you can do "System/Factory reset" to delete the settings and then choose not to restore backup on the reboot.
I am not sure if this issue is an IceTV issue or not but it started after performing this update.

I have setup the IceTV plugin and requested a manual timer update. Nothing happened. I went through all the timers on the BW EPG and added the timers for the week and the IceTV symbol appears in the EPG. However, I thought the next days timers (at the end of the week) would automatically appear with the rollover to a new day but they aren't.

I can enter a new timer on the tablet and it registers on the BW, so I know the IceTV plugin is connecting. However, previously set up timers are not registering.

Does this mean I have to delete all timers on the IceTV side and renew them? Should I be putting this on the IceTV forum?

Regards

Greg

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Re: U4 recommendation

Post by MrQuade » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:15

KGL wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:06

Does this mean I have to delete all timers on the IceTV side and renew them? Should I be putting this on the IceTV forum?
No. You just need to go to the IceTV website and tell IceTV to resend all timers. IceTV thinks it has already sent all timers (because it did, prior to the factory clear), so it doesn't try to send them again.
Logitech Harmony Ultimate+Elite RCs
Beyonwiz T2/3/U4/V2, DP-S1 PVRs
Denon AVR-X3400h, LG OLED65C7T TV
QNAP TS-410 NAS, Centos File Server (Hosted under KVM)
Ubiquiti UniFi Managed LAN/WLAN, Draytek Vigor130/Asus RT-AC86U Internet
Pixel 4,5&6, iPad 3 Mobile Devices

Return to “Ice TV”