Bookmarking files while watching

Moderators: Gully, peteru

NoDeity
Master

Bookmarking files while watching

Post by NoDeity » Sat Oct 11, 2014 15:10

Searched everywhere to see if you can bookmark your current location whilst watching a video, and apparently the "0" key is supposed to work, but mine doesn't seem to..? I know it will save your place if you stop and restart, but I want to be able to go back to a previous location if I need to, and sometimes it loses the last location anyway for some reason. I've looked in the PDF, and I've looked in the settings, has this option been removed..? if not how do I get it back..?
Wiz V2
65" Samsung
Logitech Harmony Elite
Denon sound system
Duct Tape & Fencing Wire

tezza007
Wizard

Re: Bookmarking files while watching

Post by tezza007 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 18:01

Just tried mine and yes 0 does bookmark. Now I just have to figure out how to use the bookmarks on the Harmony 700
Tezza

Beyonwiz T4, 1TB internal WD Green HDD, 4TB USB Portable HDD
Beyonwiz T4, 500GB 2.5" internal HD
LG 500w sound bar
LG 70UF770T LED LCD 4K 70" TV
LG Magic Remote

NoDeity
Master

Re: Bookmarking files while watching

Post by NoDeity » Sun Oct 12, 2014 07:59

Ok... Seems that some files work and others don't..? Also seems that sometimes the bookmark is visible and other times not..? I also notice that the bookmarks set for the my 5/20 padding can be hit and miss too. Most files will show it, but others like the Ch.10 5:00pm news does not..? I'm talking about recordings here not imported or edited files. Looks like some quirks I'll just have to live with, otherwise, there have been massive improvements, and IceTV is the icing on the cake ( no pun intended)... :roll:
Wiz V2
65" Samsung
Logitech Harmony Elite
Denon sound system
Duct Tape & Fencing Wire

Return to “General Topics”