add channel manually

Moderators: Gully, peteru

chochook
Apprentice

add channel manually

Post by chochook » Tue Dec 06, 2022 18:27

On the V2 is there any way to add a channel manually or edit? 7Mate has changed to 74, i don't want to mess up the channel setup by doing a full rescan. Same for when Bravo starts in January next year, cheers

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Re: add channel manually

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Tue Dec 06, 2022 19:10

chochook wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 18:27
On the V2 is there any way to add a channel manually or edit? 7Mate has changed to 74, i don't want to mess up the channel setup by doing a full rescan.

If you've populated the "Favourites" bouquet with your channel selection and order, then a location scan won't screw that over.
If LCN 74 is new for you, then after the location scan the "Last Scanned" bouquet will be the default bouquet, press FAV from live TV, highlight 7mateHD and press Green/Add to favourites. Then switch bouquets to Favourites, enter "Move mode" and move the service to the required position.
Same with 7bravo now as the service is transmitting its "Channel Launching Soon" EIT/EPG data.

chochook
Apprentice

Re: add channel manually

Post by chochook » Sun Dec 11, 2022 20:04

worked cheers :) i had not touched the 'fav' button for so long i had forgotten about it, i usually just change channels with up/down or from the epg....

and somehow i only had SD mode 7Mate in the list not HD :roll:

Return to “General Topics”