Display marker until end of playback

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Videonut
Master

Display marker until end of playback

Post by Videonut » Wed May 27, 2020 12:40

When it comes to playback of files using either FF or FR I am offered lots of speeds to choose from and when I do either and I can see the position marker move accordingly,

When doing that is it possible to have the marker continue to display no matter how long or how fast until the end of the file?
Beyonwiz V2,TCL TV, Chromecast with Google TV, Samsung Blu-ray player, Harmony Remote,650.

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Re: Display marker until end of playback

Post by MrQuade » Wed May 27, 2020 13:58

Videonut wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:40
When doing that is it possible to have the marker continue to display no matter how long or how fast until the end of the file?
Possibly, but if you are looking to FF for an extended period and stop at a particular point in the movie timeline, wouldn't it simply be easier to use skips?

If you want it so that the Infobar never times out, you can go to MENU->Setup->System->GUI setting->1st Infobar time, and set it to "No timeout".

Doing that will mean that the bottom infobar will never disappear on its own, you must press a button to make it go away. That may or may not be what you want to happen (during live TV for example)
Logitech Harmony Ultimate+Elite RCs
Beyonwiz T2/3/U4/V2, DP-S1 PVRs
Denon AVR-X3400h, LG OLED65C7T TV
QNAP TS-410 NAS, Centos File Server (Hosted under KVM)
Ubiquiti UniFi Managed LAN/WLAN, Draytek Vigor130/Asus RT-AC86U Internet
Pixel 4,5&6, iPad 3 Mobile Devices

Return to “General Topics”