Button for "Add to Favourites/Bouquets"

Moderators: Gully, peteru

dRdoS7
Wizard

Button for "Add to Favourites/Bouquets"

Post by dRdoS7 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 19:03

Hi,

Would it be possible to have the "Satellites" button, on "TV", changed so it can add a channel to a favorites list?

Much easier than going via a menu, save lots of keypresses.

Maybe "Add to List" instead.

Preferably, using the last list used to add to.

I did a search and didn't find anything.

Thanks,

dRdoS7
Last edited by dRdoS7 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:12, edited 1 time in total.

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Re: Button for "Add to Favorites/Bouquets"

Post by IanSav » Fri Mar 17, 2017 20:45

Hi dRdoS7,

This *WILL* cause problems in merging with upstream firmware. It will also add problems if/when Beyonwiz gains the ability to use satellite tuners.

Why not use an unassigned button to gain fast access to the "MENU > Add service to bouquet" function? For example, the button could be TEXT or PLUGIN.

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:08

dRdoS7 wrote:,,,
Much easier than going via a menu, save lots of keypresses.
It would save 1 keypress per channel added.

MENU, 7, <navigate to destination bouquet>, OK
would become
<newkey>, <navigate to destination bouquet>, OK

How often do you build or edit a bouquet? The last time I did it on our in-use T4 was when the ABC added ABC HD.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:51

Hi,

It should also be noted that bouquet management is now significantly easier via the OpenWebif portal.

Regards,
Ian.

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:57

prl wrote:...
How often do you build or edit a bouquet? The last time I did it on our in-use T4 was when the ABC added ABC HD.
dRdoS7 stated in the "Cutlist editor tweaks" thread - "especially if you have to do it a lot (like when travelling with a caravan)."

If dRdoS7 has the caravan's T2 networked, then I think OpenWebif's Bouquet Editor would be the easy option

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Sat Mar 18, 2017 13:02

prl wrote: It would save 1 keypress per channel added.

MENU, 7, <navigate to destination bouquet>, OK
would become
<newkey>, <navigate to destination bouquet>, OK

He wants it so that you press 1 button to send it specifically to the "Favourites" bouquet, not to an arbitrary one.

However, I am with you, in that it seems like a lot of effort to save two button presses.
An optimisation to your procedure would be to re-order your bouquets so that Favourites is first. Then the button sequence is simply:
MENU, 7, OK
Logitech Harmony Ultimate+Elite RCs
Beyonwiz T2/3/U4/V2, DP-S1 PVRs
Denon AVR-X3400h, LG OLED65C7T TV
QNAP TS-410 NAS, Centos File Server (Hosted under KVM)
Ubiquiti UniFi Managed LAN/WLAN, Draytek Vigor130/Asus RT-AC86U Internet
Pixel 4,5&6, iPad 3 Mobile Devices

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 14:38

Hi,

When we travel, moving from one place to the next, currently, I scan, clear the old Favourites list, usually ABC & SBS have the same names, so no need to remove, then go through each provider, and add each channel to the Favs. I don't have to navigate, as I have the option set to only use the current favourite list. I do have to press Menu > Add to ... lots, well at least 10 times, each time. I could just leave it as scanned, but then it's difficult for my wife, as there's too many channels in the Guide, which makes reading it hard: lots of up/down left/right. Plus with all those channels, it's difficult to find a specific channel (ie NineHD or 9Life), with only 15 channels it's easier. Same when surfing.

Last year we went away 5 times in our 'van, lots of towns, and remember, just an overnight stop requires a new scan. I don't watch much (usually read). My wife records programs to watch when we aren't in a town, or have poor reception.

The T2 isn't always networked in the 'van, though that will probably change with our new one. But, even then I don't want to have use a tablet to organise channels/Favourites.

So, in short, one button press to add a channel to a Fav list would be good.

I should add that it should not involve pressing OK, one press of a button is all, added, done, next channel.

Thanks,

dRdoS7

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 15:06

MrQuade wrote:...
He wants it so that you press 1 button to send it specifically to the "Favourites" bouquet, not to an arbitrary one. ...
That's not what the original post in the topic says:
dRdoS7 wrote:...
Would it be possible to have the "Satellites" button, on "TV", changed so it can add a channel to a favorites list?
Preferably, using the last list used to add to.
"A favourites list", "preferably the last one used". It's unclear to me how it would be used (or even what "used" means in the original context), but if you still need to choose a destination list, then it's only one button less than the current setup.

I do agree, though, that the selection of the destinaton list is the most tedious and error-prone part of the process if you're trying to add a bunch of channels quickly.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Sat Mar 18, 2017 15:57

prl wrote: I do agree, though, that the selection of the destinaton list is the most tedious and error-prone part of the process if you're trying to add a bunch of channels quickly.
IMO sorting the destination bouquet as the first bouquet eliminates that one tedious step almost entirely.

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Mar 18, 2017 16:27

Hi,

Perhaps we should look at a different way to address dRdoS7's issue...

Why not create a new mode, like "Enable bouquet edit" where a user can go through any bouquet and select all the channels of interest. Now rather than deleting the marked bouquets (as is the only current option in this mode) simply have an additional option to copy the selected channels to a nominated bouquet.

It would probably make sense to permanently take over the "Enable bouquet edit" mode such that when the user presses MENU to trigger the action on the selected channels offer options like "Delete selected", "Copy selected", "Move selected". While bouquet edit mode is active the "Configuration...", "Show service information" and "Reload services" options should probably not be active in this mode. If desired the function itself could also be renamed to something like "Enable multi channel select" to better reflect what is going on.

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 16:56

That sounds like a good approach. The Bouquet mode help screen could use some work, too.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

adoxa
Wizard

Post by adoxa » Sat Mar 18, 2017 17:03

My idea at the moment is to use FAV to add to favourites, since BLUE already exists (quite clearly) to select favourites. If you're already in a bouquet, then FAV would add to Favourites (but not to itself, obviously). Otherwise it would use the current bouquet (Favourites by default). That means all dRdoS7 should have to do is press FAV for each channel he wants, in the order he wants them. Might have a look at that tonight or tomorrow.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 17:09

Hi,
IanSav wrote:Hi,

Perhaps we should look at a different way to address dRdoS7's issue...

Why not create a new mode, like "Enable bouquet edit" where a user can go through any bouquet and select all the channels of interest.
I've just realised that this function already exists. It's just that I never understood how it worked! Not much in the way of info.

dRdoS7

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Mar 18, 2017 17:18

IanSav wrote:... Why not create a new mode, like "Enable bouquet edit" where a user can go through any bouquet and select all the channels of interest.
I've just realised that this function already exists. It's just that I never understood how it worked! Not much in the way of info.
You're not alone there. Its help screen is much less than helpful.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 17:33

Hi,
prl wrote:
IanSav wrote:... Why not create a new mode, like "Enable bouquet edit" where a user can go through any bouquet and select all the channels of interest.
You're not alone there. Its help screen is much less than helpful.
There's probably only one thing to make this a true "Favourites Editor": a move mode option.

Currently, in the Channels Menu, there's the choice of Enable Move Mode and Enable Favourites Edit. These should be combined in the one, with a key press (maybe "Green" :lol: ) to switch Move on/off. Instead of a switch: Channel +/- maybe to move a channel up/down?

dRdoS7

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Mar 18, 2017 17:45

Hi dRdoS7,

Moving channels is too easy. Activate move mode, select the channel you want to move with the OK button move the channel to where you want it then press OK to drop the channel in its new location. Keep doing this until all the channels are where you want them and then exit move mode. Couldn't be easier if they tried.

Regards,
Ian.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 18:05

Hi,
IanSav wrote:Hi dRdoS7,

Moving channels is too easy. Activate move mode, select the channel you want to move with the OK button move the channel to where you want it then press OK to drop the channel in its new location. Keep doing this until all the channels are where you want them and then exit move mode. Couldn't be easier if they tried.

Regards,
Ian.
Yes, I know, but why isn't it part of Favourites Editor?

Now we know this Editor exists ( :D ), it makes sense to have any Edit type functions in one place.

There's no button assignments in Fav. Editor Menu for End & Abort, maybe Green & Red?

I found if I pressed Red in that menu, I got an edit marker Virt Keyboard!

I also just crashed the T2.

I thought I'd pressed Green in the Fav. Editor, could be wrong. Next I was in Move Mode, pressed Green to exit that mode, and it crashed.
Enigma2_crash_2017-03-18_18-54-08.log
(16.7 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
And again (this time I pressed Exit instead):
Enigma2_crash_2017-03-18_19-10-24.log
(16.7 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
dRdoS7
Last edited by dRdoS7 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 18:20, edited 4 times in total.

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Mar 18, 2017 18:14

Hi dRdoS7,
dRdoS7 wrote:Yes, I know, but why isn't it part of Favourites Editor?
What exactly is the "Favourites Editor"?

I have no function or menu or plugin with this name.

Regards,
Ian.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 18:18

Hi,
dRdoS7 wrote:Yes, I know, but why isn't it part of Favourites Editor?
What exactly is the "Favourites Editor"?

I have no function or menu or plugin with this name.

Regards,
Ian.
Go to Menu>Channels>Menu>Yellow

dRdoS7

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Mar 18, 2017 18:29

Hi dRdoS7,
dRdoS7 wrote:Go to Menu>Channels>Menu>Yellow
This is the bouquet edit mode within ChannelSelection. It is not a "Favourites Editor".

You get there faster with FAV > MENU > YELLOW.

Regards,
Ian.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 18:43

Hi,
dRdoS7 wrote:Go to Menu>Channels>Menu>Yellow
This is the bouquet edit mode within ChannelSelection. It is not a "Favourites Editor".

You get there faster with FAV > MENU > YELLOW.

Regards,
Ian.
The Menu option is called "Enable Favourites Edit". What's the diff. between a Bucket and a Favourite? Does the job.

I don't have a FAV key defined on my Harmony. If I did, it would still require the same number of key presses for me to access it. Probably more, as I'd have to cycle through the screens to find it.

dRdoS7

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Mar 18, 2017 19:02

Hi dRdoS7,
dRdoS7 wrote:The Menu option is called "Enable Favourites Edit". What's the diff. between a Bucket and a Favourite? Does the job.
Perhaps our settings are different but this is not on my T3 running the 16.1 firmware.

A bouquet is a collection of channels. In this context one would suggest that a Favourite is a specific bouquet.

While you may feel it does the job using your own names for menus and functions can waste a lot of time for someone trying to understand what you are trying to do,
dRdoS7 wrote:I don't have a FAV key defined on my Harmony. If I did, it would still require the same number of key presses for me to access it. Probably more, as I'd have to cycle through the screens to find it.
That is more a statement about your remote control than the Beyonwiz UI.

Regards,
Ian.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 19:13

Hi,
dRdoS7 wrote:The Menu option is called "Enable Favourites Edit". What's the diff. between a Bucket and a Favourite? Does the job.
Perhaps our settings are different but this is not on my T3 running the 16.1 firmware.

A bouquet is a collection of channels. In this context one would suggest that a Favourite is a specific bouquet.

While you may feel it does the job using your own names for menus and functions can waste a lot of time for someone trying to understand what you are trying to do,
dRdoS7 wrote:I don't have a FAV key defined on my Harmony. If I did, it would still require the same number of key presses for me to access it. Probably more, as I'd have to cycle through the screens to find it.
That is more a statement about your remote control than the Beyonwiz UI.

Regards,
Ian.
I don't understand what you're getting at: the menu option is called Enable Favourites Edit, not Enable Bouquets Edit. I'm running V16.1 on a T2, I don't know why there would/should be any difference.

WRT to getting to the Editor quicker, I was just saying that as I don't use the BW remote, it would not be quicker, I wasn't making any statement about the BW UI.

dRdoS7

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Mar 18, 2017 19:20

Hi dRdoS7,

I don't see what you describe on my Beyonwiz.

Regards,
Ian.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 19:51

Hi,

I don't see what you describe on my Beyonwiz.

Regards,
Ian.
OK, this is what I see:
Menu-Channel-Menu-Favourites Edit.jpg
Maybe, it's because I have "Enable Multiple Bouquets" disabled? EDIT: Yes, I enabled that, and it shows a different text for Yellow. Who knew? :lol:

dRdoS7

adoxa
Wizard

Re: Button for "Add to Favourites/Bouquets"

Post by adoxa » Mon Mar 27, 2017 21:13

dRdoS7 wrote:Would it be possible to have the "Satellites" button, on "TV", changed so it can add a channel to a favorites list?
Here's a script to change GREEN from "Satellites" to "Add to Favourites". I've kept it simple, so it will only add to "Favourites", or remove an entry from it if that's where you are.
add-to-fav.zip
(39.8 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
And the patch, for anyone interested.
add-to-fav.txt
(3.76 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Last edited by adoxa on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:17, edited 4 times in total.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 20:57

Hi,
adoxa wrote:
dRdoS7 wrote:Would it be possible to have the "Satellites" button, on "TV", changed so it can add a channel to a favorites list?
Here's a script to change GREEN from "Satellites" to "Add to Fav.". I've kept it simple, so it will only add to "Favourites".
add-to-fav.zip
add-to-fav.txt
I'll give it a try tomorrow, after I install the update to OverlayHD skin. :D :D

Thanks,

dRdoS7

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 06:37

Hi,
adoxa wrote:Here's a script to change GREEN from "Satellites" to "Add to Fav.". I've kept it simple, so it will only add to "Favourites".
add-to-fav.zip
add-to-fav.txt
I'll give it a try tomorrow, after I install the update to OverlayHD skin. :D :D

Thanks,

dRdoS7
Done both, nothing bad happened.

Green button mod works wonderfully.

It was probably not needed as I found there's an inbuilt Bouquets/Favourites Editor. :oops:

Don't know when it appeared on the scene, and I don't recall any mention of it previously.

There is a bug in it (an undisclosed Green button move mode), and the current move mode is separate from the editor. Gone, slightly, off-topic now.

I think that your mod is better, as there's no need to enable the editor, which requires several button presses, and then several more to disable it. I'm going to use your mod.

So, there's another request: when in Favourites, make the Green button action "Delete", so that the highlighted channel can be deleted without going into the Menu. Not too big of an ask I hope?

BTW: know anything about switching Subtitles On/Off? :lol:

Thanks,

dRdoS7

adoxa
Wizard

Post by adoxa » Wed Mar 29, 2017 17:20

dRdoS7 wrote:So, there's another request: when in Favourites, make the Green button action "Delete", so that the highlighted channel can be deleted without going into the Menu.
Updated the previous post. I called it "Remove entry" and, since it just fits, changed "Fav." to "Favourites".
dRdoS7 wrote:BTW: know anything about switching Subtitles On/Off?
I guess I'm missing something here, but with my T2 remote I press Subtitles to turn 'em on and again for off.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 05:22

Hi,
dRdoS7 wrote:OK, I installed the updated script, and it works well, adds & removes, but the button text doesn't change. I don't know if it's because I have "Multiple Bouquets" turned off, I'll check tomorrow.
Yes, that was the cause. If I have "Enable Multiple Bouquets" turned On, the Green button text changes correctly. If I then turn it Off, the Green button doesn't change text. The action is the correct one in both cases ie. it removes the highlighted channel.

Much thanks for writing that mod/patch, it will make our travels with the T2 better. (Hope that's not too OT. :lol: )

Thanks,

dRdoS7

See, I can post a reply with not one mention of Subtitles! :twisted:

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Mar 30, 2017 07:48

If Multiple Bouquets is disabled, "Add to Favourites" can't do much useful, because the current bouquet is always Favourites.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:01

Hi,
prl wrote:If Multiple Bouquets is disabled, "Add to Favourites" can't do much useful, because the current bouquet is always Favourites.
Couldn't it check what the setting is, then decide on the name of the button. It's able to know whether the action should be "Add" or "Remove".

dRdoS7

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:08

prl wrote:If Multiple Bouquets is disabled, "Add to Favourites" can't do much useful, because the current bouquet is always Favourites.
Couldn't it check what the setting is, then decide on the name of the button. It's able to know whether the action should be "Add" or "Remove".
Yes, it should. I've had to fix up a number of bugs where the author of the code didn't check fully whether the code worked when Multiple Bouquets is disabled.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

adoxa
Wizard

Post by adoxa » Thu Mar 30, 2017 22:15

dRdoS7 wrote:OK, I installed the updated script, and it works well, adds & removes, but the button text doesn't change. I don't know if it's because I have "Multiple Bouquets" turned off, I'll check tomorrow.
Fixed (updated the earlier post).

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 05:40

Hi,
adoxa wrote:
Fixed (updated the earlier post).
I installed that update this morning, and the text change works correctly.

I tested with "Enable Multiple Bouquets" On, and Off.

I did notice that after switching, I had to change from "Favourites" to "All" and back, before the Remove button worked again, the text was OK, just the button action didn't. I don't see that as a problem, as I don't turn it On & Off: usually it's Off.

Just need a caravan to put the T2 into!! Apparently they have started to build ours, and it will be getting a good work out, soon.

My remote, fingers, and thumb, thank you. My wife probably does too, as she can have access to the T2 quicker! :lol:

Thanks,

dRdoS7

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 16:01

Hi,

I re-scanned today, got renamed SBS One HD listed now.

I found that I wasn't able to remove the "old" SBS HD, when using the Add/Remove" patch. It had <NA>, in place of Channel/Program, next to the icon.

I had to use the Menu > 9 option instead.

Can this be fixed? Yesterday? :)

I'm glad I found this before we went away, otherwise I'd have to remove all the redundant ones old school. Possibly I could just delete "Favourites (TV)", as it would probably be recreated automatically anyway. EDIT: Yes it is.

Thanks,

dRdoS7

adoxa
Wizard

Post by adoxa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 18:11

dRdoS7 wrote:I found that I wasn't able to remove the "old" SBS HD, when using the Add/Remove" patch. It had <NA>, in place of Channel/Program, next to the icon.
Worked okay for me - both SBS One HD & SBS VICELAND HD showed up as <n/a>, but still deleted using GREEN.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 20:23

Hi,
adoxa wrote:
dRdoS7 wrote:I found that I wasn't able to remove the "old" SBS HD, when using the Add/Remove" patch. It had <NA>, in place of Channel/Program, next to the icon.
Worked okay for me - both SBS One HD & SBS VICELAND HD showed up as <n/a>, but still deleted using GREEN.
OK, sadly, I can't try again to make sure.

I'm sure one or an other of the other networks will add now a 2nd HD. Either that, or we'll get our new caravan, and go traveling. Get lots of testing then!

I do note that you're removing existing channels, the one I removed didn't (exist, or remove). The <NA> in your case may be due to not having EPG/Now/Next info yet? Probably not possible for you to test, if SBS HD wasn't in your Favourites (TV), and you've done a re-scan.

Thanks,

dRdoS7

adoxa
Wizard

Post by adoxa » Thu Apr 13, 2017 23:16

dRdoS7 wrote:I do note that you're removing existing channels, the one I removed didn't (exist, or remove). The <NA> in your case may be due to not having EPG/Now/Next info yet? Probably not possible for you to test, if SBS HD wasn't in your Favourites (TV), and you've done a re-scan.
I manually added a dummy entry to Favourites, which showed up as greyed <n/a> - GREEN successfully removed it.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 06:04

HI,
adoxa wrote:
dRdoS7 wrote:I do note that you're removing existing channels, the one I removed didn't (exist, or remove). The <NA> in your case may be due to not having EPG/Now/Next info yet? Probably not possible for you to test, if SBS HD wasn't in your Favourites (TV), and you've done a re-scan.
I manually added a dummy entry to Favourites, which showed up as greyed <n/a> - GREEN successfully removed it.
OK.

I remembered last night that the caravan T2 will require a re-tune, so I'll see what happens. Just need to connect to an antenna.

dRdoS7

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 07:43

Hi,
dRdoS7 wrote:I remembered last night that the caravan T2 will require a re-tune, so I'll see what happens. Just need to connect to an antenna.
Well, when I did the same on the other T2, the channel deleted just fine. Got me.

I did find another bug: the Remove Button appears in the Add Services screen in AutoTimer. Pressing it takes you to a different screen, probably "Satellites", and doesn't actually remove the channel (which is good).
AutoTimer - Service Screen.jpg
Add to Fav appears on the screen that appears which has "Terrestrial Services" or "Current Transponder". It's also there when either of the menu items is selected.

Thanks,

dRdoS7

adoxa
Wizard

Post by adoxa » Sat Apr 15, 2017 16:25

dRdoS7 wrote:Well, when I did the same on the other T2, the channel deleted just fine. Got me.
I meant to say I was using multiple bouquets and neglected to test single, but I guess that doesn't matter.
dRdoS7 wrote:I did find another bug: the Remove Button appears in the Add Services screen in AutoTimer.
Fixed.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 19:40

HI,
adoxa wrote:
dRdoS7 wrote:Well, when I did the same on the other T2, the channel deleted just fine. Got me.
I meant to say I was using multiple bouquets and neglected to test single, but I guess that doesn't matter.
I am tempted to restore a backup, see if it happens again on my T2, or not.
dRdoS7 wrote:I did find another bug: the Remove Button appears in the Add Services screen in AutoTimer.
Fixed.
Thanks.

dRdoS7

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 13:11

Hi,

In case anybody else uses this patch: it's a good idea to remove it prior to doing an online update. A USB update probably wipes everything, so that just means a single run of the script.

Nothing bad happened, it's just that when I did an update, the modification was overwritten. The script thought the patch was still active, and it was necessary to run it several times to get it back in sync.

Thanks,

drdoS7

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Mon Apr 24, 2017 13:14

Yep, and that goes for all patches of this nature. prl used to post a warning on his to always uninstall patches before performing updates, because sometimes, there is a possibility of some patch files being replaced. and other not, and you'd end up in a right mess and would be unable to revert back to stock settings at all.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 13:40

MrQuade wrote:... prl used to post a warning on his to always uninstall patches before performing updates, ...
Prl still does ;)
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Mon Apr 24, 2017 14:15

prl wrote:
MrQuade wrote:... prl used to post a warning on his to always uninstall patches before performing updates, ...
Prl still does ;)
... and numpty me still forgets - http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/forum/viewto ... 20#p151978

adoxa
Wizard

Post by adoxa » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:20

Updated to reflect the new version.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 16:12

Hi,
adoxa wrote:Updated to reflect the new version.
What's new?

Is it a late Easter Egg? :lol:

Thanks,

dRdoS7

Return to “Bug Reporting and Feature Requests”