Pressing Green In Bouquet/Favourites Editor Menu Crash

Moderators: Gully, peteru

dRdoS7
Wizard

Pressing Green In Bouquet/Favourites Editor Menu Crash

Post by dRdoS7 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 07:19

Hi,

During my experiments with the Bouquet/Favourites Editor, I found I could induce a crash after pressing the Green button while in the Editor Menu. I did mention it (and attached Logs) in the thread asking for a easy way to add Channels to a Favourites List, but probably wasn't noticed.

Pressing Green, which is not shown in the Menu, enables Move Mode. Press OK, then the Channel can be moved. If the Editor is Exited without first disabling Move Mode by pressing Green, then a crash will occur when Exit is pressed in the Channel List, after End or Abort Edit. If Exit is pressed before either Abort or Exit, then Move Mode is disabled OK, as it Exits back to LiveTV.

Move Mode remains enabled after End or Abort Edit, this can be seen if Menu is pressed while in the Channel List: Disable Move Mode is shown, a press of the Green button, or Exit, then causes a crash.

My tests were performed with Multiple Bouquets disabled.

Crash Logs Attached:
Enigma2_crash_2017-03-21_07-43-32.log
(16.7 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Enigma2_crash_2017-03-21_07-48-35.log
(16.7 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Enigma2_crash_2017-03-21_07-58-54.log
(16.7 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Thanks,

dRdoS7

prl
Wizard God

Re: Pressing Green In Bouquet/Favourites Editor Menu Crash

Post by prl » Tue Mar 21, 2017 15:55

I'm having difficulty following the steps that lead up to the crash, and I haven't been able to cause the crash by following what I think is being described.

The problem starts with
dRdoS7 wrote:...
Pressing Green, which is not shown in the Menu, enables Move Mode. ...
If (starting from live TV), I use FAV, MENU, the menu listed shows "Enable move mode" with a green button hint beside it.

Could you please post a button-by-button description starting from live TV that produces the crash?
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Tue Mar 21, 2017 17:46

I think I found the combo.

Open FAV.
MENU
Enable bouquet edit
MENU
GREEN (unlabelled move mode)
MENU
End bouquet edit
MENU
GREEN

Crash ensues
Logitech Harmony Ultimate+Elite RCs
Beyonwiz T2/3/U4/V2, DP-S1 PVRs
Denon AVR-X3400h, LG OLED65C7T TV
QNAP TS-410 NAS, Centos File Server (Hosted under KVM)
Ubiquiti UniFi Managed LAN/WLAN, Draytek Vigor130/Asus RT-AC86U Internet
Pixel 4,5&6, iPad 3 Mobile Devices

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Tue Mar 21, 2017 17:49

Yep. That does it. Thanks.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:28

The problem seems to be that when the Channel Selection context menu is created, buttons are enabled for action whether they appear as hints in the menu or not :roll:

That means that if you use an active button that's doesn't have a hint in the menu, it will call a function that's probably not intended to be called in the context. That seems to be both why the press of GREEN when a GREEN button hint appears in the menu does something and why that causes a crash later on.

There's also the oddity that while the "Enable move mode" menu entry is available in Simple GUI mode and above, "Disable move mode" is only available in Intermediate mode or higher.

Also, more trivially, For some reason "Reload services" doesn't get a "bullet" hint, while all the other entries that don't have a shortcut button get a bullet.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:09

Hi,
prl wrote:Also, more trivially, For some reason "Reload services" doesn't get a "bullet" hint, while all the other entries that don't have a shortcut button get a bullet.
End & Abort Edit in the Fav. Editor Menu don't have numbers, or did I mention that?

dRdoS7

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:32

Do you mean that "End bouquet edit", "Abort bouquet edit", "End favourites edit", "Abort favourites edit", "End alternatives edit" and "Abort alternatives edit" don't have shortcut buttons?

As far as I can see, that's deliberately coded that way, and isn't the cause of any other bug (in itself).

Now that it has been mentioned, what is the problem?

The code that fixes the original bug gives somewhat more flexibility about assigning shortcut buttons to menu actions, but working out what buttons are available for use in which contexts is somewhat difficult, or at least tedious. The current scheme always has the same binding of a given shortcut button to a function. Have a look at ChannelContextMenu.__init__() in Screens/ChnnelSelection.py to get a sense of what I mean.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:38

Hi,
prl wrote:Do you mean that "End bouquet edit", "Abort bouquet edit", "End favourites edit", "Abort favourites edit", "End alternatives edit" and "Abort alternatives edit" don't have shortcut buttons?

As far as I can see, that's deliberately coded that way, and isn't the cause of any other bug (in itself).

Now that it has been mentioned, what is the problem?

The code that fixes the original bug gives somewhat more flexibility about assigning shortcut buttons to menu actions, but working out what buttons are available for use in which contexts is somewhat difficult, or at least tedious. The current scheme always has the same binding of a given shortcut button to a function. Have a look at ChannelContextMenu.__init__() in Screens/ChnnelSelection.py to get a sense of what I mean.
I only used Favourites Editor. I always have "Enable Multiple Bouquets" turned off.

I didn't mention it as anything to do with a bug, just that there's no number, which maybe could be done at the same time, rather than mentioning it later, and needing more work. Most other menu items have either a number or a colour. If there's not enough numbers to go around, then not a problem.

dRdoS7

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Mar 31, 2017 15:07

At the moment, each coloured or number button is tied to a specific function. That means that under that scheme, it's always clear which menu entries have shortcuts, because the shortcut functions are fixed.

With the changes I've made to fix the bug, the button is tied to the action of a menu item when the menu item is added. This means that buttons are only active when there is a corresponding menu item. But it also means that it's now easier to associate any button with any menu item in any of the different forms of the menu. It's just messy to work out which buttons are free in to be used for a menu entry any particular menu scenario.

However, there is a certain logic to the idea that the each shortcut button should always perform the same task, if it's appropriate, no matter what's currently in the menu.

The button assignments in the Channel Selection context menu are:

Code: Select all

red		Add marker
yellow	Enable bouquet/favourite edit
green	Enable/disable move mode
blue		Play as picture in picture
menu		Configuration...
0			Show service information
1			Set as startup service
2			Stop using as startup service
3			Mark service as a dedicated 3D service
4			Unmark service as a dedicated 3D service
5			Hide dotted line on the top for this service
6			Remove 'Hide dotted line on the top for this service'
7			Add service to bouquet
8			Rename entry
9			Remove entry
It would appear that 1/2, 3/4 & 5/6 could be compressed to 3 buttons by using a toggle function (as is done for GREEN). That might free up buttons for use for other functions.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Mar 31, 2017 16:22

prl wrote:...
There's also the oddity that while the "Enable move mode" menu entry is available in Simple GUI mode and above, "Disable move mode" is only available in Intermediate mode or higher. ...
That's the wrong way round. The "Disable move mode" menu entry is available in Simple GUI mode and above, "Enable move mode" is only available in Intermediate mode or higher, so "Disable move mode" is always available, even if you manage to change the UI mode while move mode is active (which should be impossible anyway).
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Mar 31, 2017 16:34

Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 20:23

prl wrote:At the moment, each coloured or number button is tied to a specific function. That means that under that scheme, it's always clear which menu entries have shortcuts, because the shortcut functions are fixed.

With the changes I've made to fix the bug, the button is tied to the action of a menu item when the menu item is added. This means that buttons are only active when there is a corresponding menu item. But it also means that it's now easier to associate any button with any menu item in any of the different forms of the menu. It's just messy to work out which buttons are free in to be used for a menu entry any particular menu scenario.

However, there is a certain logic to the idea that the each shortcut button should always perform the same task, if it's appropriate, no matter what's currently in the menu.

The button assignments in the Channel Selection context menu are:

Code: Select all

red		Add marker
yellow	Enable bouquet/favourite edit
green	Enable/disable move mode
blue		Play as picture in picture
menu		Configuration...
0			Show service information
1			Set as startup service
2			Stop using as startup service
3			Mark service as a dedicated 3D service
4			Unmark service as a dedicated 3D service
5			Hide dotted line on the top for this service
6			Remove 'Hide dotted line on the top for this service'
7			Add service to bouquet
8			Rename entry
9			Remove entry
It would appear that 1/2, 3/4 & 5/6 could be compressed to 3 buttons by using a toggle function (as is done for GREEN). That might free up buttons for use for other functions.
Why not use the PiP button instead of Blue? Then that can be available for use on the other Ts.

What does "Add Marker" do?

Do we need 3 & 4? What's 3D? :lol:

Could "Info" be used for "Show service information"?

dRdoS7

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Mar 31, 2017 20:34

dRdoS7 wrote: Do we need 3 & 4? What's 3D? :lol:
Australia has had dedicated 3D channels in the past, although it is unlikely we will see them broadcast in 3D again.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 20:47

MrQuade wrote:
dRdoS7 wrote: Do we need 3 & 4? What's 3D? :lol:
Australia has had dedicated 3D channels in the past, although it is unlikely we will see them broadcast in 3D again.
We have to be careful, or the OT Police will catch us! :lol:

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Mar 31, 2017 21:36

dRdoS7 wrote:...
What does "Add Marker" do?
What it says on the tin. You can use it to add section labels into a bouquet, e.g. to label groups of services by broadcaster. The "(paperclip) ----- Other Services -----" entry in the Terrestrial TV LCN bouquet is a marker.

To remove one, you have to go into Edit bouquet mode.
dRdoS7 wrote:Could "Info" be used for "Show service information"? ...
Probably. It even looks like there's an icon for it that's the right size.

This is probably getting a bit OT (even without the 3D thing). Start a new topic to work out a coherent set of shortcuts. Icons of the right size appear to be available for INFO, TEXT and VIDEO. The MENU icon is already in use. I've also indicated how an three buttons currently in use might be freed.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Fri Mar 31, 2017 22:09

Hi,

I am quite concerned that the UI is being pushed off into unplanned and random directions. What happened to the enhanced and improved edit mode? Are we going to throw out UI and button predictability? Are we going to be throwing out upstream merges?

Can some thought please be used to plan what changes are going to happen and what impact those changes will have on the UI and upstream merges. Please remember that not all buttons are available on all remote controls. This stuff needs far more consideration than just random lets use INFO or button X type comments. (Note that INFO is not available on many remote controls. That is why the EPG and INFO button functions are so blurred!)

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Apr 01, 2017 07:23

IanSav wrote:...
I am quite concerned that the UI is being pushed off into unplanned and random directions. What happened to the enhanced and improved edit mode? Are we going to throw out UI and button predictability? Are we going to be throwing out upstream merges?
That's why I've asked for a new topic to discuss possible changes.

This particular menu already uses MENU as a shortcut, so it breaks the numbers-and-colours shortcut button convention of ChoiceBox anyway.
IanSav wrote:Can some thought please be used to plan what changes are going to happen and what impact those changes will have on the UI and upstream merges. Please remember that not all buttons are available on all remote controls. This stuff needs far more consideration than just random lets use INFO or button X type comments. (Note that INFO is not available on many remote controls. That is why the EPG and INFO button functions are so blurred!).
The only functionality that might be lost if the button isn't on a remote is the ability to use the shortcut button. The menu selection will always work. This is really a minor issue if the function didn't previously have a shortcut.

The fix to the initial bug doesn't change functionality, but it changes all of the calls to the function that conditionally adds the menu entry (and the shortcut action map entry in the new code).
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Apr 01, 2017 13:18

Discussion of modifications to the shortcuts in FAV, MENU should continue in Revision of shortcut buttons in Channel Selection MENU. I have summarised the relevant prior discussion in the new topic.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:40

I've moved peteru's post about changes to the Channel Selection Context Menu to the Revision of shortcut buttons in Channel Selection MENU topic.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Apr 02, 2017 15:56

OK, I can run the OpenViX Screens/ChannelSelection.py in the Beyonwiz code, and I can also trigger Bug #580: ChannelSelection context menu has active shortcuts for menu items that aren't available.

Bug #581: ChannelSelection context menu doesn't show "bullet" for Reload services doesn't apply, because there's no "Reload services" menu entry.

I suspect I can apply most of my fix to #580 with a simple diff/patch.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sun Apr 02, 2017 16:17

Hi Prl,

If it is not hard to add the Reload Services option to OpenViX I think that could be a good idea.

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Apr 02, 2017 16:29

If it is not hard to add the Reload Services option to OpenViX I think that could be a good idea.
But an unrelated idea.

It would be, though, a fairly easy one, probably simply adding the menu item and the implementation function, Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelectionContextMenu.reloadServices(). But it should probably be tested on a real OpenViX system, because it calls two functions from the C++ code.

I'm trying to concentrate on a fix for a particular bug, not re-implement the whole of the Beyonwiz UI improvements over OpenViX without even mentioning it to the OpenViX developers.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Apr 02, 2017 16:50

I've implemented a fix to #580 for the OpenVix ChannelSelection.py. I'll do some more testing before I offer it up to the repository.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Apr 02, 2017 17:26

While I was merging my changes, I found that while the OpenViX menu entry "Add service to bouquet" had "7" as a shortcut button, the action for "7" was the action for the "Edit alternatives" menu entry. and that "Unhide parental control services" had a shortcut button indicated as "1", but the "1" shortcut button actually does "Set as startup service" :shock:

The changes automatically fix the first bug, but I've fixed the second one, too. :D
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Apr 02, 2017 17:27

Should I be doing pull requests from the Dev branch of OpenViX/enigma2?
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sun Apr 02, 2017 17:33

Hi Prl,
prl wrote:Should I be doing pull requests from the Dev branch of OpenViX/enigma2?
Yes, send it there. Highlight the fixes as that will make accepting the change easier.

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Apr 02, 2017 17:38

prl wrote:Should I be doing pull requests from the Dev branch of OpenViX/enigma2?
Yes, send it there. Highlight the fixes as that will make accepting the change easier.
Yes, I was going to add part of the #580 bug report to the commit message, as well as something about the OpenViX-specific bugs addressed.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Tue Apr 04, 2017 13:31

Thanks to IanSav's help, I now have an OpenVix T3 8). I haven't had a chance to try provoking the Bug #580 yet, but I should get some time to look at it later today.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Tue Apr 04, 2017 17:08

I've rechecked the bug and the fix in OpenViX and done a pull request for the fix.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 16:56

Just something that was mentioned in the 16.1 firmware thread regarding this topic got me thinking.

I had been wondering what on earth "Bouquet Edit" mode was actually useful for as it seemed to only allow you to delete services from a bouquet.
dRdoS7 enlightened me as to why he uses "Bouquet Edit" mode, and that is because as his "Enable multiple bouquets" setting is turned off, it allows him to access the Terrestrial TV LCN bouquet in order to add services to his Favourites.

I'm not sure what the general feeling is here, but I am thinking that it could be considered a bug that bouquet edit mode would allow a user to view and interact with other bouquets. I had assumed that anyone wanting to add services to a bouquet would be required to first switch off "Enable multiple bouquets".

peteru
Uber Wizard

Post by peteru » Thu Apr 06, 2017 17:18

prl wrote:I've rechecked the bug and the fix in OpenViX and done a pull request for the fix.
How is that coming along? :roll:

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Blog.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Apr 06, 2017 17:19

MrQuade wrote:... dRdoS7 enlightened me as to why he uses "Bouquet Edit" mode, and that is because as his "Enable multiple bouquets" setting is turned off, it allows him to access the Terrestrial TV LCN bouquet in order to add services to his Favourites. ...
If "Enable multiple bouquets" is disabled, there's no need to use "Bouquet Edit" mode to add services to Favourites.

FAV, RED All (or Providers, select broadcaster), then MENU>Add service to provider. I'm not sure why it doesn't have a shortcut. It probably should, as it does when multiple bouquets are enabled. I'll probably add one :) If it's added, adding services to bouquets becomes simply: navigate to service, MENU, 7.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Thu Apr 06, 2017 18:36

Hi PeterU,
peteru wrote:
prl wrote:I've rechecked the bug and the fix in OpenViX and done a pull request for the fix.
I am keeping an eye on the request. I have already commended it to the other developers (as I did your request - for all the good that did).

Request merging has slowed down considerably recently. About a week is becoming typical.

Regards,
Ian.

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 20:38

prl wrote: If "Enable multiple bouquets" is disabled, there's no need to use "Bouquet Edit" mode to add services to Favourites.
I went to do some tests with bouquets disabled this evening and was wondering why the setting want taking effect.

I only just realised that even with "Enable multiple bouquets" disabled, I could still switch bouquets from the channel list with the CH+/CH- buttons. Also zapping from a different bouquet would make the new bouquet the default. I was prohibited from changing bouquets in the EPG using the NEXT and PREV buttons though.

Surely the setting isn't supposed to work like that??

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Apr 06, 2017 22:57

MrQuade wrote:
prl wrote: If "Enable multiple bouquets" is disabled, there's no need to use "Bouquet Edit" mode to add services to Favourites.
I went to do some tests with bouquets disabled this evening and was wondering why the setting want taking effect.

I only just realised that even with "Enable multiple bouquets" disabled, I could still switch bouquets from the channel list with the CH+/CH- buttons. Also zapping from a different bouquet would make the new bouquet the default. I was prohibited from changing bouquets in the EPG using the NEXT and PREV buttons though.

Surely the setting isn't supposed to work like that??
Disabling and re-enabling "Enable multiple bouquets" is messy. On disable, I usually do it by changing the setting, then going into the Favourites selection, select Favourites and go to a channel in it. That sets te mode correctly. Similarly to when I re-enable it. There's a bit of a twilight zone there.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 23:06

prl wrote:On disable, I usually do it by changing the setting, then going into the Favourites selection, select Favourites and go to a channel in it. That sets te mode correctly. Similarly to when I re-enable it. There's a bit of a twilight zone there.
Even if I follow that procedure, and even restart the GUI, CH+/- still manages to switch between bouquets.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Apr 07, 2017 09:32

MrQuade wrote:
prl wrote:On disable, I usually do it by changing the setting, then going into the Favourites selection, select Favourites and go to a channel in it. That sets te mode correctly. Similarly to when I re-enable it. There's a bit of a twilight zone there.
Even if I follow that procedure, and even restart the GUI, CH+/- still manages to switch between bouquets.
I can't decide whether that's a bug or a great idea! It would depend a bit on what happens when you select a channel from a different bouquet, especially one that's not in Favourites.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Apr 07, 2017 09:58

prl wrote: I can't decide whether that's a bug or a great idea! It would depend a bit on what happens when you select a channel from a different bouquet, especially one that's not in Favourites.
As I mentioned, zapping to a service in the non-default bouquet will cause the non-default bouquet to become the default. I think that smells buggy.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:08

MrQuade wrote:
prl wrote: I can't decide whether that's a bug or a great idea! It would depend a bit on what happens when you select a channel from a different bouquet, especially one that's not in Favourites.
As I mentioned, zapping to a service in the non-default bouquet will cause the non-default bouquet to become the default. I think that smells buggy.
Sure does.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:56

Hi,

Do others use more than one Bouquet ie. "Favourites (TV)"?

dRdoS7

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:30

Hi dRdoS7,
dRdoS7 wrote:Do others use more than one Bouquet ie. "Favourites (TV)"?
Yep!

Regards,
Ian.

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:54

dRdoS7 wrote: Do others use more than one Bouquet ie. "Favourites (TV)"?
I use one for FTA via the internal tuners and a different one for services that I stream from the other Wiz units in the house.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Apr 07, 2017 14:12

I just leave the multiple bouquets on, but I don't add any bouquets; I just set up Favourites. Unlike some users who report unintentionally changing bouquets, we just don't seem to do that.

In the past I've created, alongside the normal Favorites, an SD TV and a HD TV bouquet, but I never used them, so I don't do it now.

Bouquets become much more important for satellite users, who can have hundreds, even thousands, of services.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:49

peteru wrote:
It's been sitting in the pull requests list for 4 days without acceptance, rejection or any comments. But perhaps they're busy on other, more pressing, issues.

Shall I do a Beyonwiz pull request for the corresponding changes?
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:08

Hi Prl,
prl wrote:It's been sitting in the pull requests list for 4 days without acceptance, rejection or any comments. But perhaps they're busy on other, more pressing, issues.
There seems to be a lot of effort being expended on the new "client" mode changes. I will see if I can get an update for you.

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:11

Thanks.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:45

Hi Prl,

I have sent a Rossi a prod to get your request merged. :)

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:46

Thanks again.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

peteru
Uber Wizard

Post by peteru » Sat Apr 08, 2017 23:26

prl wrote:Shall I do a Beyonwiz pull request for the corresponding changes?
Yes please.

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Blog.

Return to “Bug Reporting and Feature Requests”