Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

mike007
Master

Re: New Firmware for all T-Series Models (T2/T3/T4) 10/03/20

Post by mike007 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 13:06

kvydm01 wrote:
Gully wrote:
mike007 wrote:For sure. I still think if he downloads the firmware again and redo the update, it'll work fine.
Famous last words? :)

But I do agree that if we cannot get steps to reproduce the problems, redoing the update, including going through the setup from scratch would be the next logical step.
Thanks a lot everyone for your assistance. I've done the firmware update again, and after that the problem disappeared, all good now.
Sweet :)

Gully

Post by Gully » Wed Apr 05, 2017 14:15

kvydm01 wrote:Thanks a lot everyone for your assistance. I've done the firmware update again, and after that the problem disappeared, all good now.
Great news.

Always very frustrating for everyone.
Cheers
Gully

Bodogbodog
Apprentice

Post by Bodogbodog » Thu Apr 06, 2017 07:31

I'm a relatively newbie to this T2 thing so thought I'd add some thoughts for those upgrading - hopefully they're helpful to others and yes they're probably all obvious to the experts...

1. Make sure you unzip the firmware upgrade folder to the root directory of the USB (some apps will default to putting it into a different folder)
2. While the upgrade will prompt you to do some things like a rescan after the upgrade you have reinstall add in such as the Move to Folders one which I find very useful
3. If you use IceTV you need to log in to IceTV on the Beyonwiz and then go to the IceTV and resend your recordings - under My Account/My Recorders/device name/Settings/Resend All Recordings for this Device - allow a little time for that to occur and hey presto your guide and recordings are populated on your Wiz

All very obvious I'm sure - but miss one out and it's a PITA

Other than that the upgrade went like a breeze - I can't say I've noticed anything much different but as I understand it some of this was "under the hood" stuff that improves performance and reliability - thanks to those who put it together and tested it for us
Beyonwiz V2 Quad Tuner recording to unRAID OS NAS 16Tb NAS
Beyonwiz V2 Dual Tuner (warm standby)
Samsung Q65 OLED TV
Yamaha YSP2700 Sound Bar
Harmony 650 Remote Control

BigbobOz
Master

Post by BigbobOz » Thu Apr 06, 2017 08:00

MrQuade wrote: It differs from region to region, but in the capital cities I believe it is all standardised now. All of the channels similar their main channel in SD and HD. You can safely remove one or the other from your favorites if you want to avoid the double up.
Thanks, dropping the SD channels means they can fit on the one EPG page which is preferable.
MrQuade wrote: Setting up favorites can be done from the OpenWebIf or the Wiz GUI. Both are easy to use of you have done it before.
I missed the bouquet editor in Webif. Damn, looks much easier!

Thanks!

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Apr 06, 2017 09:21

Bodogbodog wrote:...
3. If you use IceTV you need to log in to IceTV on the Beyonwiz and then go to the IceTV and resend your recordings - under My Account/My Recorders/device name/Settings/Resend All Recordings for this Device - allow a little time for that to occur and hey presto your guide and recordings are populated on your Wiz
Alternatively, do a settings backup just before you do the USB upgrade. I almost always forget to, though.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

peteru
Uber Wizard

Post by peteru » Thu Apr 06, 2017 09:52

prl wrote:
Alternatively, do a settings backup just before you do the USB upgrade. I almost always forget to, though.
Won't help if you are going from 4.4 to 16.1 series, since you should not be restoring 4.4 backups on 16.1.

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Blog.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 09:59

Hi,
BigbobOz wrote:
MrQuade wrote: Setting up favorites can be done from the OpenWebIf or the Wiz GUI. Both are easy to use of you have done it before.
I missed the bouquet editor in Webif. Damn, looks much easier!

Thanks!
When using the WizGUI Bouquet/Favourites Editor, don't press the Green button (activates Move mode). If you do, press it again before Exiting the Editor, or your Wiz will crash. See here: http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/forum/viewto ... 47&t=10987

There is also a patch, written by Adoxa, which can Add/Remove channels to Favourites. Here: http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/forum/viewto ... =47&t=9590 (link is on 2nd page).

Thanks,

dRdoS7

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:06

dRdoS7 wrote: When using the WizGUI Bouquet/Favourites Editor, don't press the Green button (activates Move mode). If you do, press it again before Exiting the Editor, or your Wiz will crash. See here: http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/forum/viewto ... 47&t=10987
To be fair though, that button is not even listed in the menu at that point, so people are unlikely to go pressing it. ;)

To be honest, I have never understood what "Bouquet Edit" mode was really good for. Just deleting services? There was already a button for that.
Logitech Harmony Ultimate+Elite RCs
Beyonwiz T2/3/U4/V2, DP-S1 PVRs
Denon AVR-X3400h, LG OLED65C7T TV
QNAP TS-410 NAS, Centos File Server (Hosted under KVM)
Ubiquiti UniFi Managed LAN/WLAN, Draytek Vigor130/Asus RT-AC86U Internet
Pixel 4,5&6, iPad 3 Mobile Devices

Bodogbodog
Apprentice

Post by Bodogbodog » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:26

peteru wrote: Won't help if you are going from 4.4 to 16.1 series, since you should not be restoring 4.4 backups on 16.1.
Glad you confirmed that as I was religiously following the instructions not to do a restore from backup
Last edited by Bodogbodog on Thu Apr 06, 2017 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
Beyonwiz V2 Quad Tuner recording to unRAID OS NAS 16Tb NAS
Beyonwiz V2 Dual Tuner (warm standby)
Samsung Q65 OLED TV
Yamaha YSP2700 Sound Bar
Harmony 650 Remote Control

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:58

peteru wrote:
prl wrote:
Won't help if you are going from 4.4 to 16.1 series, since you should not be restoring 4.4 backups on 16.1.
That's true for that case. I'd forgotten, because my re-do of the settings was a long time ago. But it will normally work.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00

MrQuade wrote:
dRdoS7 wrote: When using the WizGUI Bouquet/Favourites Editor, don't press the Green button (activates Move mode). If you do, press it again before Exiting the Editor, or your Wiz will crash. See here: http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/forum/viewto ... 47&t=10987
To be fair though, that button is not even listed in the menu at that point, so people are unlikely to go pressing it. ;)

To be honest, I have never understood what "Bouquet Edit" mode was really good for. Just deleting services? There was already a button for that.
It's something I still need to look at. Its HELP button is certainly less than helpful.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51

Hi Prl,
prl wrote:
MrQuade wrote:

It's something I still need to look at. Its HELP button is certainly less than helpful.
I believe the idea is that if you want to remove lots of channels you enter Bouquet Edit, select all the channels you want to remove and then exit edit mode. All the channels will be gone in one hit. This is not all that useful in Australia but in locations where there are hundreds of satellite or cable channels this is real time saver.

Regards,
Ian.

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:56

IanSav wrote: I believe the idea is that if you want to remove lots of channels you enter Bouquet Edit, select all the channels you want to remove and then exit edit mode. All the channels will be gone in one hit. This is not all that useful in Australia but in locations where there are hundreds of satellite or cable channels this is real time saver.
That makes sense. I think I'd be happier if we just did away with it in the Beyonwiz build though. To Aus users it seems like a wasteful and confusing duplication of functionality.

I think a better idea would have been to make a "Bouquet Edit" mode allow for a user to move and sort services with the OK button, and map colour buttons to actions like "Delete", "Undo", "Save bouquet", and "Abort edit". Combines all the useful functionality into one interface and limits the use of multi-press actions involving the MENU button.

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:02

Hi MrQuade,
MrQuade wrote:That makes sense. I think I'd be happier if we just did away with it in the Beyonwiz build though. To Aus users it seems like a wasteful and confusing duplication of functionality.

I think a better idea would have been to make a "Bouquet Edit" mode allow for a user to move and sort services with the OK button, and map colour buttons to actions like "Delete", "Undo", "Save bouquet", and "Abort edit". Combines all the useful functionality into one interface and limits the use of multi-press actions involving the MENU button.
I think I hear an echo. I suggested this a while ago.

Regards,
Ian.

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:05

IanSav wrote: I think I hear an echo. I suggested this a while ago.
Start a new thread and hash it out :) I admit that I was glossing over in that linked thread.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 13:15

Hi,
MrQuade wrote:
IanSav wrote: I believe the idea is that if you want to remove lots of channels you enter Bouquet Edit, select all the channels you want to remove and then exit edit mode. All the channels will be gone in one hit. This is not all that useful in Australia but in locations where there are hundreds of satellite or cable channels this is real time saver.
That makes sense. I think I'd be happier if we just did away with it in the Beyonwiz build though. To Aus users it seems like a wasteful and confusing duplication of functionality.

Without the colour buttons it isn't possible to change to a different Bouquet/Channel list ie. "Red = All".

Maybe these posts could be moved to the appropriate area, seeing as how it's way off-topic? :lol:

Thanks,

dRdoS7.

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 13:18

dRdoS7 wrote: Without the colour buttons it isn't possible to change to a different Bouquet/Channel list ie. "Red = All".
The intention of what I had in mind was that "Bouquet Edit" mode lets you edit the current bouquet with simple single press actions.
If you wanted to edit another bouquet, you'd save the current one and switch to another.

To risk drifting further off-topic. Were you actually using bouquet edit mode for a reason, or were you just experimenting with it. As I mentioned before, it doesn't seem useful in its current limited form.

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 13:30

Hi,
MrQuade wrote:
dRdoS7 wrote: Without the colour buttons it isn't possible to change to a different Bouquet/Channel list ie. "Red = All".
The intention of what I had in mind was that "Bouquet Edit" mode lets you edit the current bouquet with simple single press actions.
If you wanted to edit another bouquet, you'd save the current one and switch to another.

To risk drifting further off-topic. Were you actually using bouquet edit mode for a reason, or were you just experimenting with it. As I mentioned before, it doesn't seem useful in its current limited form.
Unless you can (easily) switch to another list of channels, how do you select new ones to add?

I was using it to Edit my Favourites. It is called Favourites Editor when "Enable Multiple Bouquets" is turned Off.

Some discussion in "Bug Fix/Requests" section.

I'm sure this will all be moved shortly, so it won't be off-topic. The off-topic police must be out getting doughnuts!

Thanks,

dRdoS7

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 13:38

dRdoS7 wrote: Unless you can (easily) switch to another list of channels, how do you select new ones to add?

I was using it to Edit my Favourites. It is called Favourites Editor when "Enable Multiple Bouquets" is turned Off.
Ahh, there is the bit I was missing. If "Enable Multiple Bouquets" is left on, then you can just add services whenever you want without having to enable a special bouquet editing mode. That probably also explains why you always comment on how hard it is to set up bouquets.

(Single bouquet mode is just more hassle than it is worth I think given the number of bugs and limitations we have encountered with it! In fact, I would almost consider it a bug that the bouquet edit mode allows you to leave your current bouquet at all.)

Gully

Post by Gully » Thu Apr 06, 2017 17:59

dRdoS7 wrote:Maybe these posts could be moved to the appropriate area, seeing as how it's way off-topic? :lol:
Feel free to start the topic and we'll move them for you. :roll:
Cheers
Gully

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 21:20

Hi,
Gully wrote:
dRdoS7 wrote:Maybe these posts could be moved to the appropriate area, seeing as how it's way off-topic? :lol:
Feel free to start the topic and we'll move them for you. :roll:
I started a topic a week ago about combining the 2 editing modes. There's also the thread asking for re-defining a button to add a channel to Favourites. As the Foreman said to the Irishman in a shed full of shovels : "Take your pick". :lol:

dRdoS7

dRdoS7
Wizard

Post by dRdoS7 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 21:31

Hi,
MrQuade wrote:
dRdoS7 wrote: Unless you can (easily) switch to another list of channels, how do you select new ones to add?

Ahh, there is the bit I was missing. If "Enable Multiple Bouquets" is left on, then you can just add services whenever you want without having to enable a special bouquet editing mode. That probably also explains why you always comment on how hard it is to set up bouquets.

(Single bouquet mode is just more hassle than it is worth I think given the number of bugs and limitations we have encountered with it! In fact, I would almost consider it a bug that the bouquet edit mode allows you to leave your current bouquet at all.)
I don't see the need for multiple Bouquets.

It may have improved, but we were both finding that the EPG had changed away from Favourites at various times. That doesn't happen now with only one Bouquet.

Also, when Multiple Bouquets are enabled more button presses are required to add to Favourites, and I can tell you it is a real PITA when traveling. Though the adding/removing has been addressed with adoxa's patch.

Thanks,

dRdoS7

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 21:33

dRdoS7 wrote: Also, when Multiple Bouquets are enabled more button presses are required to add to Favourites, and I can tell you it is a real PITA when traveling. Though the adding/removing has been addressed with adoxa's patch.
Not if you have sorted your Favourites bouquet to be the first one.

BigbobOz
Master

Post by BigbobOz » Thu Apr 06, 2017 23:14

I can't find where to set the skip steps for the dpad. I can find the fast forward and rewind speeds but not the skips.

Where do I find these again?

Thanks,
Rob

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 23:19

BigbobOz wrote: Where do I find these again?
MENU->Setup->System->Button settings

carljh
Apprentice

Post by carljh » Fri Apr 07, 2017 16:39

I have made several attempts to upgrade my T2 to the latest firmware since it was first released and have had no success. I have followed the instructions to a tee and even searched my memory sticks to find an old one. I found one that was that old that it was the original FAT and formatted it to FAT32 to no avail. The furthest I have got is a couple of occasions when the device recognised there was an upgrade on the stick but would not respond to pushing the up arrow. I have unplugged my third tuner and tried the stick in both the front and back USB slots and downloaded the update a couple of times.

Have run out of ideas so can you please advise what else I can do?

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Fri Apr 07, 2017 16:41

Hi Carljh,

What UP arrow button did you press?

Regards,
Ian.

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Fri Apr 07, 2017 18:13

carljh wrote:I have made several attempts to upgrade my T2 to the latest firmware since it was first released and have had no success. I have followed the instructions to a tee and even searched my memory sticks to find an old one. I found one that was that old that it was the original FAT and formatted it to FAT32 to no avail. The furthest I have got is a couple of occasions when the device recognised there was an upgrade on the stick but would not respond to pushing the up arrow.
Front-panel UP button? You've only got 10 seconds to press it or a normal boot will proceed.
Alternatively, change file name to "force" as per http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/forum/viewto ... 90#p150290

nats47
On probation

Post by nats47 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:01

Help . This upgrade has bricked my T2.

Using front USB I performed the upgrade. All went exactly as per the instructions. At the end the finish screen appeared and advised to remove USB and press power button.

The unit attempts to reboot and the HDMI receives a signal but it is a blank screen.

I repeated the process using the rear USB. The process again went through the update procedure as before but failed in the same way.

Turning the power off and on with the rear switch instead of pressing the power button makes no difference.

None of the front panel or remote control functions work.

WHAT CAN I DO ?

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:27

If you plug the USB thumb drive with the upgrade on it into the T2, does it recognise the drive and offer to do an upgrade? If so, try re-doing the upgrade.

What is the output current rating on the power pack you got with the T2?
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:43

nats47 wrote:...
Using front USB I performed the upgrade. All went exactly as per the instructions. At the end the finish screen appeared and advised to remove USB and press power button.

The unit attempts to reboot and the HDMI receives a signal but it is a blank screen.
Do you get the blue-background 'beyonwiz power button' display upon bootup?
Can you try composite or component cables instead of HDMI?

Failing that, delete the contents of the USB flash drive, download and extract the firmware again, and re-try the update again.

steve_666
Apprentice

Post by steve_666 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:11

Anyone having media playback issues?
with the new firmware my video playback is now jerky and not smooth like before.

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:16

Hi Steve,
steve_666 wrote:Anyone having media playback issues?
with the new firmware my video playback is now jerky and not smooth like before.
In any particular place?

In my case when I start playback the system often seems to be quite jerky to the point that the beginning of playback can actually loop once or twice. So far this only happens at the start of playback. It is most common when starting playback of a media file with a resume marker. Everything is smooth and normal once things get going.

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:19

Also, is the problematic source video 60 frames/sec? Just wondering whether there was an output frame rate setting that didn't get redone after the upgrade.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

steve_666
Apprentice

Post by steve_666 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 19:35

Just playing from main HDD.
I check the info on the video files and they are 23fps, possible thats it?

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Sat Apr 08, 2017 20:01

steve_666 wrote: I check the info on the video files and they are 23fps, possible thats it?
If the media file is 23fps, then you need to configure your Wiz to switch refresh rates from 50Hz (FTA TV speed) to 60 or 23 (multi) speed when you play media files. Go to MENU->Setup->AV Setup->AV Settings

carljh
Apprentice

Post by carljh » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:59

Thanks for the suggestions on getting my T2 to upgrade to the latest firmware, but still no luck. Of all the years I have been using memory sticks I have have never come across a device that is picky of the type you use. I realise that on the odd occasion that the stick was recognised, I was pushing the button on the remote and not the T2 but now it won't recognise any. I have tried every one I own that allows me to format as FAT 32 and not one is recognised by the T2. I have changed the file name to force and this still doesn't work. I hear what people are saying by going out and buying cheap sticks but you have no guarantee they will work. If Beyonwiz are going to keep pushing out updates on memory sticks, then they have got to sort out something about compatibility issues.

BigbobOz
Master

Post by BigbobOz » Sun Apr 09, 2017 13:29

MrQuade wrote:
BigbobOz wrote: Where do I find these again?
MENU->Setup->System->Button settings
Thanks! I didn't think it would be under system, just didn't look there...

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Apr 09, 2017 13:33

Carlj, have you tried checking that the USB thumb drives are recognised by your T2 when it is fully running? That won't check them for USB1.1 compatibility, but it will make sure that the T2 USB port is working. Try it in both ports, and see whether there's a difference.

Also, to do an update on a T2, you must unplug the USB tuner from its USB port. If the USB tuner is plugged into the USB port, the upgrade will be ignored and the T2 will boot normally, no matter whether you have the noforce file or the force file. I know you said you followed the instructions exactly, but having the USB tuner plugged in will cause exactly the problem you're seeing. You shouldn't have any other USB devices connected, either, but the tuner is the one that most T2 users have connected.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

BigbobOz
Master

Post by BigbobOz » Sun Apr 09, 2017 13:43

Almost back to normal. Last thing I'm trying to fix is to be able to access the Beyonwiz via windows explorer using it's network name. Before the update, I could go to network places and under Computer it would show up as BEYONWIZT3 and you could browse the recordings.

It will shows up the network locations but it fails to get access to the wiz. If I type \\[beyonwiz's ip address] it works. I had this issue quite some time ago but it fixed itself, it just started working at some stage after I came back to trying it again. Now it's not working again.

Running Windows 10 and beyonwiz is on static IP

Not a major drama but annoying, any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Sun Apr 09, 2017 13:45

BigbobOz wrote: Not a major drama but annoying, any ideas?
If it's set to DHCP your router will be able to associate is name and IP together. If you want a fixed IP then configure the router to assign one via the Wiz's MAC.

Make sure your devices are using your router as their DNS server as well.

Under Windows, Explorer will first try to resolve an address via DNS and then rely on the network SMB master browser of that fails.

At the moment it appears that whatever device is currently the network master browser hasn't found the Wiz yet, so it is not showing up in Explorer automatically.

nats47
On probation

Post by nats47 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 22:12

Yes I get the 'beyonwiz power button' display upon bootup and the update starts when down arrow is pressed. after a short time the display goes to a whitish screen. the power button keeps flashing. After a while a screen appears telling to remove the USB and press the power button. The unit seems to try to reboot but all that happens is a blank screen. Interesting is that unlike past updates and the instructions no message appears about what is happening. Have downloaded again but no difference

Stan
nats47 wrote:Help . This upgrade has bricked my T2.

I repeated the process using the rear USB. The process again went through the update procedure as before but failed in the same way.

Turning the power off and on with the rear switch instead of pressing the power button makes no difference.

None of the front panel or remote control functions work.

WHAT CAN I DO ?

BigbobOz
Master

Post by BigbobOz » Sun Apr 09, 2017 22:14

MrQuade wrote: If it's set to DHCP your router will be able to associate is name and IP together. If you want a fixed IP then configure the router to assign one via the Wiz's MAC.

Make sure your devices are using your router as their DNS server as well.
So it'll be found easier set to DHCP? I'll give it a go.
MrQuade wrote: Under Windows, Explorer will first try to resolve an address via DNS and then rely on the network SMB master browser of that fails.

At the moment it appears that whatever device is currently the network master browser hasn't found the Wiz yet, so it is not showing up in Explorer automatically.
Hmmm it's half showing up. Appears in the network list but just can't connect... I'll read up on master browser

Thanks again,
Rob

mgtrust
On probation

Post by mgtrust » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44

Hi Carljh,
Newbie to all of this. I had frustrations also with the T2. I found my a beyonwiz folder inside the beyonwiz folder after extracting which contained the updates. This did not worked. I removed the outer folder and it worked. Need to use the buttons on the box including the power button which it then did its own restart then no to restore settings.
Mike

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:47

mgtrust wrote:... I found my a beyonwiz folder inside the beyonwiz folder after extracting which contained the updates. ...
Did you put the upgrade ZIP file into a beyonwiz folder on the thumb drive and extract it in there?
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

mike007
Master

Post by mike007 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 13:10

prl wrote:
mgtrust wrote:... I found my a beyonwiz folder inside the beyonwiz folder after extracting which contained the updates. ...
Did you put the upgrade ZIP file into a beyonwiz folder on the thumb drive and extract it in there?
I don't know about them but if I just extract a zip without changing destination it goes back inside the original folder. I have to change the destination to the usb root.

mgtrust
On probation

Post by mgtrust » Mon Apr 10, 2017 13:25

No. I started with an old usb which I did format on to clean all. I did downloaded the zip to the usb. Then that was the only file on there when it extracted all to the usb. Not working. Then I deleted the zip file still not working. Then I found the beyonwiz in the beyonwiz folder tried deleting the outer beyonwiz folder and worked it worked.

carljh
Apprentice

Post by carljh » Mon Apr 10, 2017 13:37

Did a bit of digging and found a really old USB which didn't even have enough memory to extract the file onto it after copying the ZIP so ended up with just the unzipped version and this time all went well. Thanks for all your help guys!

Return to “Official Firmware Images”