Transmission Plugin

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Richo

Transmission Plugin

Post by Richo » Sat Jun 07, 2014 13:22

Hello,

Has anyone managed to install the transmission plugin? I get dependency errors when installing.

seemack

Re: Transmission Plugin

Post by seemack » Thu May 03, 2018 23:15

I know this is an old post but thought I would reply.
Yes I have installed it from the plugin downloads and got it working quite well with the ability to have it run after hours. Noting that any setting changes were done via SSH cmd line. :?

I have not used it for quite some time due to ISP logging etc however I have recently purchased a second hand T3 for $22.50 including delivery that needed a couple of power supply caps changing. This has allowed me to play around with this unit rather than our T4. :D

So with a little bit of playing around I now have OpenVPN running very stable on the T3 and thought about getting Transmission running again however in firmware 17.5 it is no longer available as a simple plugin. Any reason why this is no longer available as a plugin?? :(

Anyway it is still available as an opkg download from the cmd line so I will give that a go as I have done it before on the old ASUS wl700Ge.

I will clean up my OpenVPN instruction and post them in the forum if anyone is interested as it is useful to have it running if you are using IPTV plugin.

Regards
Craig

Return to “Plugins”