Front Panel light

Moderators: Gully, peteru

NoDeity
Master

Front Panel light

Post by NoDeity » Tue Apr 08, 2014 13:11

Ok, been a long while since I posted here... Bought the T3 when the pre release was first posted, can't wait... :)
I have a DPP1 and a DPP2 both of which had a glowing blue spotlight on the front operation button. Damn thing drove me crazy until I physically removed them... Does the T3 have any overly bright and unnecessary lighting on the front panel..? God I hope not... :)
Wiz V2
65" Samsung
Logitech Harmony Elite
Denon sound system
Duct Tape & Fencing Wire

Gully

Re: Front Panel light

Post by Gully » Tue Apr 08, 2014 13:16

NoDeity wrote:Ok, been a long while since I posted here... Bought the T3 when the pre release was first posted, can't wait... :)
I have a DPP1 and a DPP2 both of which had a glowing blue spotlight on the front operation button. Damn thing drove me crazy until I physically removed them... Does the T3 have any overly bright and unnecessary lighting on the front panel..? God I hope not... :)
No, it doesn't have the blue circle on the front.

Mind you it never bothered me but I know it does for some people.
Cheers
Gully

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Tue Apr 08, 2014 13:17

NoDeity wrote:Ok, been a long while since I posted here... Bought the T3 when the pre release was first posted, can't wait... :)
No. It has a fairly dim red LED that lights when it's in shutdown, and flashes when it receives remote commands and a VFD that has adjustable brightness - two settings - one for active and one for standby (VFD displays date/time in standby). The VFD is off in shutdown. The photos of the T3 on the Beyonwiz pages show what it's like when running.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

NoDeity
Master

Post by NoDeity » Tue Apr 08, 2014 13:21

Thanks for the quick reply guys, and thank God for the loss of that bloody spotlight, I won't miss it...! :)
Wiz V2
65" Samsung
Logitech Harmony Elite
Denon sound system
Duct Tape & Fencing Wire

Return to “Pre-release Discussion”