wizPNP Problem

Beyonwiz HD PVR / Network Media Players including Freeview models.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

kiwi
Apprentice

wizPNP Problem

Post by kiwi » Sat Jan 11, 2014 15:31

I have messed with some of my router settings and now WIZ PNP does not seem to work properly. Could be coincidental.

My Hardware is:
Netgear DGND3700 router/modem/wireless access point connected to ADSL line, one DP-2P and a 2TB HDD.

LAN connection from DGND3700 to LAN port of a second DGND3700 which in turn is connected to a second DP-2P. None of this has changed and it was working perfectly.

Both DP-2P's are firmware version 350.

THE PROBLEM is that I cannot copy from one DP-P2 to the other (push) in either direction. If I try then I get the error message: "Not enough empty space".

SOME OBSERVATIONS:
Either WIZ can copy to the network HDD
Wiz FX can copy files from either WIZ

I HAVE TRIED
Re indexing both WIZ
Turning WIZ PNP client and server off on both WIZ, power cycling, re-enabling wizPNP and power cycling again

My IP Addresses are:
190.168.0.1 Netgear modem/router/access point (Lounge)
190.168.0.2 second Netgear access point (Family Room)
190.168.0.3 LongeWIZ
190.168.0.4 FamilyWiz

Any ideas?

prl
Wizard God

Re: wizPNP Problem

Post by prl » Sat Jan 11, 2014 15:37

kiwi wrote:...
THE PROBLEM is that I cannot copy from one DP-P2 to the other (push) in either direction. If I try then I get the error message: "Not enough empty space".
The Beyonwiz firmware doesn't support copying recordings between PVRs (using either WizPnP or Windows shares). It could, but even then it would have to be "pull" rather than "push".

The only mechanisms are Windows share or WizFX/YARDWiz copy to a PC, and then Windows Share copy back to second BW, or USB HDD + sneakernet.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

Return to “DP-P2, FV-L1, DP-Lite, DP-S1 and DP-P1”