Beta firmware being handed out

Beyonwiz HD PVR / Network Media Players including Freeview models.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

crippstor
Apprentice

Beta firmware being handed out

Post by crippstor » Thu Dec 09, 2010 19:03

G'day All
Just wondered if and how one might report a bug in beta firmware that DPG have sent to owners that might have complained about certian issues raised by firmware 334. I don't want to get anyone in trouble so I thought I migtht ask first. BTW I got 349 for both my P1 and H1. It seems pretty good so far, well at least it fixed the big 334 issues,
Regards
Matt
DP-P1 in the lounge, DP-H1 in the master bedroom. Happy kids and Mrs Crippstor all around, and if Santa Beyonwiz brings out a new model, the P1 to the bedroom and the H1 to the man shed

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Thu Dec 09, 2010 19:28

Hi Matt,

The appropriate reporting mechanism would be to contact Beyonwiz customer support, via telephone, and discuss any issues with them.

Unfortunately even the beta testers who have tested this version are not permitted to discuss the beta with non-beta testers.

Regards,
Ian.

crippstor
Apprentice

Post by crippstor » Thu Dec 09, 2010 20:55

Ian,

Thanks for the reply. No problems at all, whilst I have not found anything to worry about so far, if I do I will call DPG.
Cheers
Matt
DP-P1 in the lounge, DP-H1 in the master bedroom. Happy kids and Mrs Crippstor all around, and if Santa Beyonwiz brings out a new model, the P1 to the bedroom and the H1 to the man shed

Return to “DP-P2, FV-L1, DP-Lite, DP-S1 and DP-P1”