How does one stop the recording

Beyonwiz HD PVR / Network Media Players including Freeview models.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

dwd1249
Apprentice

How does one stop the recording

Post by dwd1249 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 08:59

If I want to stop the S1 recording, as the show has finished and I'm in post padding time and want to start another recording. The other tuner is already recording.
What is the best way to stop one and start another recording.

I have looked at the FAQs and tried a search without much luck. I did see one under the green button thread.

Thanks,

tonymy01
Uber Wizard
Location: Sydney, Australia DP-S1-1TB, DP-P2-2TB, DP-T4-2TB, DP-T4-BB... too many!

Post by tonymy01 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 09:09

popup-recording information. Learn the power of the popup! Most of the useful features are accessed thru that one little button.
Or.. a nice shortcut: channel surf to the channel recording, and press "rec" then "stop" (to record a channel quickly you can "rec" then "rec" btw).
Tony

dwd1249
Apprentice

Post by dwd1249 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 09:37

WOW That was a fast reply . I just had a play and they work and seem easy to remember .
Now it shouldn't take me so long to stop a recording and then not remember how I did it for next time. I showed the wife as well so have backup.
:lol:

Thanks again,
dwd1249

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Mar 28, 2010 09:58

dwd1249 wrote:
WOW That was a fast reply . I just had a play and they work and seem easy to remember .
Now it shouldn't take me so long to stop a recording and then not remember how I did it for next time. I showed the wife as well so have backup.

Thanks again,
dwd1249
As an absolute last resort, you could try the manual :):
5. STB & PVR Functions
...3. PVR Functions
......3-5 Recording Control
.........1) Pause/Resume and Stop Recordings

That describes using POPUP. Using STOP is described at the end of the section, but it's not described fully (doesn't mention you have to be viewing the service that the recording is being made on).
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

dwd1249
Apprentice

Post by dwd1249 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:02

prl wrote:
dwd1249 wrote:

Thanks again,
dwd1249
As an absolute last resort, you could try the manual :):
5. STB & PVR Functions
...3. PVR Functions
......3-5 Recording Control
.........1) Pause/Resume and Stop Recordings

That describes using POPUP. Using STOP is described at the end of the section, but it's not described fully (doesn't mention you have to be viewing the service that the recording is being made on).
I did have a look at the manual. All be it not well as I should have by the looks of it.
These things seem harder to fine since I turned 60 :roll:

Thanks for that
dwd1249

Return to “DP-P2, FV-L1, DP-Lite, DP-S1 and DP-P1”