Playback speed

Beyonwiz HD PVR / Network Media Players including Freeview models.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Nurseedward
Apprentice

Playback speed

Post by Nurseedward » Sun Jun 30, 2019 22:11

Hi has anyone got a solution for this please?
Dpp2.

When i playback from recorded hard drive recordings everything is great. If I playback from an SD or USB movies have started to playback double speed and I cant understand the words.
It wasnt happening till a couple of months back nothig changed just out of blue midway through a series the episodes stated being unwatchable. All other recordings are now doing the same

Thanks

Paul_oz53
Wizard

Re: Playback speed

Post by Paul_oz53 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 14:15

Nurseedward wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 22:11
Hi has anyone got a solution for this please?
Dpp2.

When i playback from recorded hard drive recordings everything is great. If I playback from an SD or USB movies have started to playback double speed and I cant understand the words.
It wasnt happening till a couple of months back nothig changed just out of blue midway through a series the episodes stated being unwatchable. All other recordings are now doing the same

Thanks
I haven't seen that particular issue but since the P2 power supply is notorious for inducing odd behaviour as it deteriorates before failure, I wonder if you have ever had the PSU overhauled?

If not, I strongly recommend you contact Warkus (Mark Vasile) at Decisive Computer Solutions. Regardless, if it is a symptom of any hardware fault Mark will know. He is very highly recommended and cheap to boot!
Samsung QA65Q80TAWXXY 4K TV
Samsung HW Q800BXY soundbar
OverlayHD 1.70, IceTV, Foxtel IQ4
2 x Win7 PCs, 2 x Win10 PCs
Denon AVR -X2400H

Return to “DP-P2, FV-L1, DP-Lite, DP-S1 and DP-P1”