WizVIP and the return button...

What you like, What you don't and What you want!

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Voodle
Apprentice

WizVIP and the return button...

Post by Voodle » Sat Jun 13, 2009 14:11

WizVIP and the access to the podcasts is quite good. However, after pressing OK on the remote to select a show to download, the return button on the remote changes channels, and does not return to the previous page.

Also, a number of items can be selected and queued but when a download error occurs the 'dismiss' box appears and pressing OK a number of times does not make it disappear. It took 5 minutes to make it stop displaying the message.

A view of the current download list would be nice since it's impossible to see what failed from the list. I'm assuming only one of the downloads failed when the rest were queued. That queue should continue if one fails. Being able to see the download list would be a big help.

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Jun 13, 2009 15:05

Hi Moderators,

Can this thread please be moved to the "Podcasts & VIP Club" area.

Regards,
Ian.

Voodle
Apprentice

Post by Voodle » Sun Jun 14, 2009 17:30

IanSav wrote:Hi Moderators,

Can this thread please be moved to the "Podcasts & VIP Club" area.

Regards,
Ian.
Well, it was in the Feedback and Suggestions thread because that's where this forum says to stick bugs. Oh well. I couldn't find it because some guy moved it and I thought it wasn't posted so I posted again. No big deal. Locked or unlocked I don't care so long as Beyonwiz reads them and fixes bugs.

Return to “Podcasts & VIP Club”