Tv show editing software

What features and services do you want to see on WizTV?

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Jawbraeka
Apprentice

Tv show editing software

Post by Jawbraeka » Sat Sep 25, 2010 02:47

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned but what i would love to see is Beyonwiz introduce a video editing application that can be priority to the beyonwiz that can be used on a mac, pc or linux system..

Simply put, there is only really software for Windows that i know of and i would love to see beyonwiz be a bit more open to the other markets as people i know would be quite impressed to hear about a company that supplies software to edit programmes that it is able to record..

I have used one application on windows that i was really impressed with and was mentioned on this forum earlier called TvReDo suite which includes an "ad-finder" to remove ads from tv and give it that uncut feeling which was really impressive and the application itself was very tidy...

I would however, love to see beyonwiz create an application that:

- Finds and removes advertisements.
- Compresses and converts video to more user-friendly formats (Divx, AVI, MP4)
- Have updates regularly to support newer video formats.

grampus
Wizard

Re: Tv show editing software

Post by grampus » Sat Sep 25, 2010 05:26

Jawbraeka wrote:I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned but what i would love to see is Beyonwiz introduce a video editing application that can be priority to the beyonwiz that can be used on a mac, pc or linux system..

Simply put, there is only really software for Windows that i know of and i would love to see beyonwiz be a bit more open to the other markets as people i know would be quite impressed to hear about a company that supplies software to edit programmes that it is able to record..

I have used one application on windows that i was really impressed with and was mentioned on this forum earlier called TvReDo suite which includes an "ad-finder" to remove ads from tv and give it that uncut feeling which was really impressive and the application itself was very tidy...

I would however, love to see beyonwiz create an application that:

- Finds and removes advertisements.
- Compresses and converts video to more user-friendly formats (Divx, AVI, MP4)
- Have updates regularly to support newer video formats.
I Don't know a product TvRedo, but VideoRedo will do this.
If you have placed the recording on your PC as native BWiz format (32MB chunks), then you can go to the folder, select all, and then open with VideoRedo.
Screen: Panasonic TH-60ST60A; BeyonWiz U4; T3; Panasonic BD-35 Blu_Ray player

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Sep 25, 2010 09:32

Hi Jawbraeka,

With programs like VideoReDo already on the market, along with a number of similar products from other sources, why would Beyonwiz want to waste their time and money competing. Beyonwiz should stick to what they do best, making great PVR hardware.

Regards,
Ian.

Jawbraeka
Apprentice

Post by Jawbraeka » Fri Oct 01, 2010 18:06

I do apologize videoredo is correct

Return to “What you want!”