AP-U1 Coloured but

6-in-1 Universal Learning Remote Control with Macros.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

jamesal0

AP-U1 Coloured but

Post by jamesal0 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 04:47

Hi managed to reset my AP-U1 to factory defaults the day I got it 18Months ago. I have since re-reprogramed all buttons apart from coloured macro buttons back to BW on SAT chan. However no mater how much I bugger around with it I can't get the coloured BW functions back. I am pretty sure I have Macros disabled and am trying just use as normal buttons. Also did any setup codes ever function for BW.

Many thanks

james

DaveR
Wizard

Re: AP-U1 Coloured but

Post by DaveR » Sat Apr 25, 2009 21:01

jamesal0 wrote:Hi managed to reset my AP-U1 to factory defaults the day I got it 18Months ago. I have since re-reprogramed all buttons apart from coloured macro buttons back to BW on SAT chan. However no mater how much I bugger around with it I can't get the coloured BW functions back. I am pretty sure I have Macros disabled and am trying just use as normal buttons.
I am sure that someone, ages ago, posted about removing macros. There aren't that many posts, or topics, here about the AP-U1 so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

The macro buttons work for ALL devices, so make double sure that you actually do have macros disabled.
jamesal0 wrote:Also did any setup codes ever function for BW.
Nope. The AP-U1 came with the sat device pre-programmed for the BR-01 remote, butt he BR-01 codes are not stored as a device code.
cheers
DaveR

IceTV, T4, T3, T2, P2, S1, FV-L1(P1 fw), TRF-2460, HDR-7500 and Skippa

Return to “AP-U1 Remote Control”