RF loop instead of RF out

Line-in Digital Converter. Record and timeshift Satellite, VCR, DVD etc.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

scozy
On probation

RF loop instead of RF out

Post by scozy » Tue May 31, 2011 18:51

Hi there,

I'm hoping to link my beyonwiz through the set up l have where the signal is sent through the standard analogue arial so all the TV's in the house have access to view what's played. Anyway... the problem l have is that l need RF out not RF loop. Without buying an RF modulator does anyone know how to change this signal..?

All idea's are very welcome.

Gillian :)

prl
Wizard God

Re: RF loop instead of RF out

Post by prl » Tue May 31, 2011 18:57

scozy wrote:Hi there,

I'm hoping to link my beyonwiz through the set up l have where the signal is sent through the standard analogue arial so all the TV's in the house have access to view what's played. Anyway... the problem l have is that l need RF out not RF loop. Without buying an RF modulator does anyone know how to change this signal..?

All idea's are very welcome.

Gillian :)
There's no way to get RF Out on the Beyonwiz. An external modulator, is one way, or a wireless video link (but that would only go to one TV). But for the modulator to work, you'd also need a diplexer to feed the modulator signal back into your antenna cabling.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

peteru
Uber Wizard

Post by peteru » Tue May 31, 2011 19:53

RF distribution would have to be the worst possible method. It'll be even worse than analogue broadcasts. Are you sure you could not use something better? There are solutions for getting Component, S-Video and even HDMI to go over longish distances. You could also try Slingboxes.

Here's a link to get you started: http://www.svideo.com/svideobalun.html

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Blog.

Return to “AP-E1 LiDiC”