Tip - Convert wiz files into a single ts file with WizFX

Frequently Asked Questions and How To topics for new users.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

DaveR
Wizard

Tip - Convert wiz files into a single ts file with WizFX

Post by DaveR » Tue Jun 09, 2009 21:22

How to convert wiz format recordings into a single file using WizFX

So you've downloaded a recording off your Beyonwiz and you now have a folder full of 100s of numbered 32MB files and you want / need to merge them into a single mpeg2-ts video file.

1. Grab yourself a copy of WizFX version 1.0.2.3 from here:
http://www.wiztv.com.au/contentpics/dow ... /WizFX.exe

Notes: - WizFX only works in Windows, and is free.
- WizFX can be used to download recordings to your PC if your PC and Beyonwiz are networked.
- The same WizFX.exe file is used for recordings made by the DP-P2, DP-S1, DP-P1 and DP-H1.

2. Run the downloaded WizFX.exe and follow the 2 simple steps below:

click on image for a full-size version

You can now play the *.ts file with KMPlayer, VLC (VideoLAN), MPlayer, GOM and a few others.

You can also convert the *.ts file into a DVD compliant mpg file in many free and shareware video editing and converting applications.

Note: Wiz format recordings are folders with the 'channel name, date and start time' as the name plus a .tvwiz extension for TV recordings, and a .radwiz extension for DVBt Radio recordings.
cheers
DaveR

IceTV, T4, T3, T2, P2, S1, FV-L1(P1 fw), TRF-2460, HDR-7500 and Skippa

brianh
Wizard

Post by brianh » Tue Jun 09, 2009 21:56

Added to FAQ - "Saving off Files"
Cheers,
Brian

1) 2 x T4, Samsung UA46C7000/Yamaha RX-V6A
2) Spare DP-P2s/ Samsung UA46C6900/Sony STR-DE497/RX-V540
Harmony 650 + all the spare remotes.....

Trial_Master
Guru

Post by Trial_Master » Wed Jun 10, 2009 09:53

Is the new WizFX for 301 firmware only? I'm running 280 what benefits is there in new WizFX release?

glow
Guru

Post by glow » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:05

The main problem I have with using WizFX to do this conversion is that the ts file can be larger than the file system allows. e.g. You have moved a two hour SD or HD movie to a USB FAT32 hard drive and it's now in tvwiz format. If you convert to TS format it won't fit and wizfx wil ask if you want to save it as multiple files - you don't have the option to save it on another NTFS format drive. You have to copy the whole tvwiz directory to the NTFS drive first.

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:33

Hi Trial_Master,
Trial_Master wrote:Is the new WizFX for 301 firmware only? I'm running 280 what benefits is there in new WizFX release?
The new WizFX should work with older firmware though there is really nothing that has changed for older firmware.

Regards,
Ian.

TripleJ
Apprentice

Post by TripleJ » Wed Jun 10, 2009 18:34

Haven't tried any of the programs features so far but after it loads I can't close it, I can only kill it via task manager.

tonymy01
Uber Wizard
Location: Sydney, Australia DP-S1-1TB, DP-P2-2TB, DP-T4-2TB, DP-T4-BB... too many!

Post by tonymy01 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 18:35

Don't rush it when you close it, let it update all its info from your Wiz files.
Tony

TripleJ
Apprentice

Post by TripleJ » Wed Jun 10, 2009 18:49

timed it this time, 5 minutes and still waiting...

am I being impatient here :)

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Wed Jun 10, 2009 21:25

Hi TripleJ,
TripleJ wrote:timed it this time, 5 minutes and still waiting...

am I being impatient here :)
No.

Can we please have some details about the computer you are using? Is there anything else you can tell us that may help identify what is going on with your PC that triggers the problem?

Regards,
Ian.

tonymy01
Uber Wizard
Location: Sydney, Australia DP-S1-1TB, DP-P2-2TB, DP-T4-2TB, DP-T4-BB... too many!

Post by tonymy01 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 22:37

Maybe that isn't the issue. Maybe it gets stuck with old recordings or something, dunno. Mine is behaving at the moment ok.
Tony

Topdog
Apprentice

Post by Topdog » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:17

Looks like this problem is more widespread than people think.
I for one will stick with the old version until someone can say it is fixed...
I only use it to clear stuff off the BW hard drive for later viewing, editing and conversion to DVD etc.
Transfer is to NTFS HDDs as .ts files. These playback fine over the LAN and I have no desiire or need to transfer any back to the BW..

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:23

Hi Topdog,
Topdog wrote:Looks like this problem is more widespread than people think.
I for one will stick with the old version until someone can say it is fixed...
I only use it to clear stuff off the BW hard drive for later viewing, editing and conversion to DVD etc.
Transfer is to NTFS HDDs as .ts files. These playback fine over the LAN and I have no desiire or need to transfer any back to the BW..
WizFX does *not* move files from the computer onto the Beyonwiz. File transfer in that direction is only possible from the Beyonwiz itself.

Regards,
Ian.

Topdog
Apprentice

Post by Topdog » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:03

Sorry I sort of realised that but I included it just in case it was a new feature..Not to worry..

TripleJ
Apprentice

Post by TripleJ » Thu Jun 11, 2009 17:15

I'm using XP with service pack 3

Had more of a play with it today, deleted and reinstalled but still unable to close it.

I can use it to both download files (though no option on where to download) and convert files no problems. Just discovered I can close it when it's updating the file list on startup, otherwise I have to use task manager.

DaveR
Wizard

Post by DaveR » Thu Jun 11, 2009 22:09

I always have to kill the latest version of WizFX via the task manager too. But I use WizZilla instead so it's not an issue. 8)
cheers
DaveR

IceTV, T4, T3, T2, P2, S1, FV-L1(P1 fw), TRF-2460, HDR-7500 and Skippa

lee_s
Apprentice

Post by lee_s » Thu Jun 11, 2009 23:21

Same issue here. Widows XP SP2. Task Manger or a reboot is the only way to close it.
Sony Bravia KDL-52XBR <--HDMI--- Sony STR-KS2000 AVR <--HDMI--- BeyonWiz DP-P1 (01.05.350) ---10/100/1000 Wired LAN--> Billion 7404VGO Modem Router ----> Windows 7 Ultimate

netmask
Wizard

Post by netmask » Fri Jun 12, 2009 08:36

So why does it perform flawlessly on my WIndows 7 and XP SP3 system? wierd
BeyonWiz T3 and V2
LED TV SONY Bravia 75" Local dimming ~ Retired Samsung ES8000 65" ~
Yamaha A1070 amp
Zidoo UHD3000
Qnap TS851-4G
Pioneer Bluray BDP-150-K
Windows 11 Professional
Netgear R7000
Chromecast

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 09:58

Those of you with "stuck" WizFX, did you give your Wiz a proper name in the WizPNP settings on the Wiz? Trying to find the variable here.
Tony

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:03

tonymy01 wrote:Those of you with "stuck" WizFX, did you give your Wiz a proper name in the WizPNP settings on the Wiz? Trying to find the variable here.
SETUP>Network>WizPnP>Name, after enabling SETUP>Network>WizPnP>Server.

But I thought that WizPnP was supposed to work properly with "nameless" BWs.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

netmask
Wizard

Post by netmask » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:26

my BW WizPNP is called beyonwiz since day one.
BeyonWiz T3 and V2
LED TV SONY Bravia 75" Local dimming ~ Retired Samsung ES8000 65" ~
Yamaha A1070 amp
Zidoo UHD3000
Qnap TS851-4G
Pioneer Bluray BDP-150-K
Windows 11 Professional
Netgear R7000
Chromecast

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:31

Hi Netmask,
netmask wrote:So why does it perform flawlessly on my WIndows 7 and XP SP3 system? wierd
Yes , it is weird. I tried to make WizFX fail on my PCs but could not.

Regards,
Ian.

dhphoto
Apprentice

Post by dhphoto » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:54

I haven't downloaded the latest version, as I generally move recordings using the GUI from the Beyonwiz boxes. This allows me to request them to enter standby, on completion. I use VRD which will combine all the entries, so having 32mb is not an issue for me.

Just an observation.

I have had issues, with WizFX locking up, but I think that is when I set up "Favourites". I no longer do that, I have opened 1.0.1.4 on a WinXP SP2 machine, and used it both retrieving from a box and TS'ing and existing upload.

EDIT: Forget all of the above, I loaded 1.0.2.3 and it will not close for me, either.

Regards, Darren

DP Series, T4, various AV connectivity
Misc: CAT6 LAN, NAS, Win, No-IceTV

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 22:34

Ok, I think I have worked out why WizFX gets "stuck" on close.
You have a corrupted file on your Wiz HDD somewhere that is missing the header.tvwiz file, or the index file is out of synch with reality.
I have been playing with the final touches of the WizPNP server I am working on, and found WizFX had issues if it got an index.txt file, but couldn't find information for the files contained in the index.txt file.
So for Beyonwiz recordings, it looks at header.tvwiz for each recording to get the filename and recording size etc from.
For anything else, it does a "HEAD" request to the HTTP Wiz server to get the file details. If something is not right in those details, the Wiz server likely sends a "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found" (certainly my home grown/modded mongoose server does), and it doesn't finish off putting the details in the filelist from the moment it gets that error, and it doesn't close properly.
So, make sure your index.txt is up to date by re-indexing with the sound-track key while in the fileplayer view (this is kept up to date as files are added/removed but can be some time behind reality... dunno what that is, perhaps 30seconds?), and make sure that all your recordings you have on the Wiz can play ok (one might have a corrupted header.tvwiz file or filename, and the Wiz won't be able to play this). I guess the old version of WizFX doesn't lookup the filenames from the header.tvwiz so this is why it doesn't get "stuck" if a header.tvwiz doesn't exist.

More testing for the point below required:
Another thing that kills WizFX in its tracks is any filename or directory with a character greater than ASCII 127 char in it i.e. 8bit char rather than 7bit. Oumlauts etc display fine in the Wiz now, but cause WizFX to refuse to display anything if it spots any files or directories in the index.txt file with these chars... I should test how the WIz indexes now, this is just my experience from building a index.txt file for my WizPNP server and accessing the server from the Beyonwiz and from WizFX. The Wiz is happy with 8bit ASCII, but WizFX is not.
Tony

Topdog
Apprentice

Post by Topdog » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:39

I have XP Home SP3(On two different PCs)....I have tried just about everything I can think of, such old files, new ones, long names, short names, deleted files and the only thing that works is the old version, so I'll stick with it. Does what I need....
Only two things have changed F/W 280-301 and new WizFX, which I wont use any more, it is broken...

grl
Master

Post by grl » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:59

I just tried an upload and 2 out of 3 failed. The one that worked said it was downloading 78MB but ended up doing 105MB. I had edited it on the BW and it only honoured the top edit, not the tail. I might try a re-index and see if that helps. The 2 that failed I will try a rename on as it showed a square as the first character in the name.

It also locked up and I had to kill from task manager...
Last edited by grl on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:00, edited 1 time in total.
DP-P2, HDMI, Samsung LA32A650A1
DP-P2, composite, Sharp CRT

dhphoto
Apprentice

Post by dhphoto » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:00

I'm still on F/W .280 on all boxes. The last time I attempted the later version of WizFX, I had all Beyonwiz boxes in standby [EDIT: I thought I did, but one must have been still running]. I actually didn't do anyting, but start up WizFX and then attempt to close it again, without success. The older version is fine, in that respect.

It would appear that if any Beywoniz is found, it will not allow a graceful shutdown, in my set up.

For me, it is not a big deal, I don't use the application as I move from the boxes using the GUI, as I stated earlier. I was merely confirming the reports made by others as this appears to be an intermittent issue that does not affect all users--glad I don't happen to rely on it. Task Manager "End Process" is rather drastic, but it closes it :lol: .

I just attempted it on another WinXP machine, one that I is running SP3, and the problem is the same, there.

Regards, Darren

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 15:07

As I keep saying, it is not related to the operating system (well, at least from my testing).
If you have a little "hand" icon for a file rather than the proper icon (and the filesize shows a size of "0 B") then this means that for some reason, WizFX wasn't able to get the details of the top file in that those pile of hands due to an error from the Beyonwiz. It could be because of a funny character in the name or directory, or some other issue (index.txt having files in it that aren't on the wiz?). From this moment, it won't be able to close properly, but still manages to download files properly from any of the ones above where it had the problem.
Tony

dhphoto
Apprentice

Post by dhphoto » Sun Jun 14, 2009 15:59

Tony,

I like your way of thinking, I just wish I could verify your theory vs actual visuals.

I have renamed the two versions of WizFX, so I can run them in parallel. I have ensured only one Beyonwiz box is turned on, the P1. Currently there is only a 5min CH7 HD news item that I cropped on the box, itself.

The old version, starts and instantly provides the full file details and the left had icon is a film segment with a play triangle in it.

The new version, starts and sees the file, but cannot display the information, initially. The icon, whilst in this stat is a "sharing hand", as such. The file size is "0". Some seconds pass, seems like hours, and finally it is able to display the full information of that file and the icon changes. But, that is where the positive news ends, I cannot close the application.

Time shifting is enabled, it's a PVR after all so that is one a benefit I am certainly after. [thinking aloud, I wondered did the time shift buffer have some weird and wonderful file name, that I cannot see ? ... then again, I'm probably way off the mark.]

I left time shift enabled, but this time, went into the File Play (any other non time shift GUI would do the same, I'd imagine). After all, when moving files via the GUI, I am in there, so why I didn't think of that earlier, is BeyonMe--sorry, I shouldn't try and be funny.

Did the same tests, again. All worked perfectly. The new WizFX was instant to display the single file entry in the play list. I could close it gracefully.

Regards, Darren

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 16:52

It is because the new version retrieves info for all files on the Wiz (that are indexed anyway, in Contents and Recordings). The old version didn't retrieve info for the contents folder at all, so doesn't get stuck on those, and I guess if you have a corrupt recording, maybe the old version didn't get stuck on that, but gets stuck on the new version.
The only thing I don't quite know yet is why it gets stuck sometimes and not others for the same files on the wiz (i.e run it twice and have differing behaviour)... perhaps while the wiz is recording it buggers the new version, as perhaps the index file isn't updated properly until the recording is complete? I will test this later.
Regards
Tony

craigh
Wizard

Post by craigh » Sun Jun 14, 2009 17:31

It did this for me from the first beta builds.

Was enough to convince me to give up on it and user Peter's great getWizPNP tool set full time.

http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1798

Use it from the command line or behind the scenes in WizZilla.

http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3265

I wanted to be able to post process any TS files automatically with VideoRedo as well as see all my BW's and network shared tvWiz files as one collection so I wrote my own shell.

http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3652
Craig
T4 + Kodi + Foxtel IQ2 > Yamaha RX-V2700 > Panasonic Plasma
T2 + Kodi Player > Pioneer Plasma
5 x Kodi + Enigma Plugin > LCD TV's
Retired - S1, P1, P1, FLV1, H1, H1
Foxtel IQ3 > Digi-MOD RL-DM1102 - SD DTV RF Modulator > All TV's
Remotes - Pronto TSU9400's + TSU7500's

TripleJ
Apprentice

Post by TripleJ » Mon Jun 15, 2009 14:17

Tried re-indexing and played every recording , all played fine. Oh and renamed the wiz also. No change for me WizFX still hangs.

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 14:47

Does it have "the last file in the list is wrong" syndrome?
edit:
Aha... something just dawned on me.
I bet I know what the problem is!!!
Those of you with the hanging WIzFX, can you please copy a file to your contents folder. You can do this over the network, or from USB by pressing the popup key on a file, and choose to copy it to your wiz. It will offer the contents folder only for media files, simply copy something there (can be an mp3 or video file or whatever the Wiz supports).
This *may* solve the problem. The problem is possibly that the index.txt file has a special "contents" place marker in the bottom of the file to indicate "the following files are in the contents directory". It could be that WizFX, if it doesn't find anything below this place marker, gets itself in a partial pickle, just like it does if it can't properly obtain file information from all the tvwiz header.tvwiz files, or if the file is somehow deleted or corrupted in the contents folder before the index.txt file gets to update itself properly. I think this might be the answer!
Regards
Tony

TripleJ
Apprentice

Post by TripleJ » Mon Jun 15, 2009 15:44

Does it have "the last file in the list is wrong" syndrome?
Yes it did

You may have nailed it, though the first 3 or 4 times after copying a file to the contents folder it was still hanging but now it seems to be ok.

oops spoke to soon, it's hanging again.You're getting warmer though :)

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 16:05

This is where having telnet access would be really handy, so you can relay what is in the index.txt file. Actually, you can thinking about it now. Simply open up a web browser, and type http://wizipaddress:49152/index.txt
(where wizipaddress is the IP address of your Beyonwiz).
Can you please copy/paste the bottom few lines here where WizFX gets stuck, and can you please check your filelist to see if the bottom few lines of the index.txt file match what you see in your Wiz. You should see:
<tab>idehdd/contents
and then following this will be your contents stuff. Above that line is all your tvwiz recordings.
The order may be different to what you see in the GUI. I think the order is chronological in the file, where as the GUI is whatever you choose your sort order to be.
There is possibly an issue if the file in your contents folder got stuck trying to transfer and is 0bytes only, this may break Wizfx also...
I guess Wizfx should just continue on if it encounters corrupt files, and not, once it gets an error from the Wiz, go into "dumb derrrr what?" mode.

Regards
Tony

TripleJ
Apprentice

Post by TripleJ » Mon Jun 15, 2009 16:34

update....

this is kinda odd but may give you some more clues
Start WizFx and when it begins to update the file list minimize it to the taskbar, give it time to finish updating, for me is about 10 secs.

Restore WizFx from the taskbar and do nothing else in WizFx except try to close it, so far after about 10 attempts it's worked every time. If you attempt anything else, click on a file or scroll the file list you may or maynot be able to close it, is very inconsistent.

TripleJ
Apprentice

Post by TripleJ » Mon Jun 15, 2009 16:55

ok here's the last few lines of the telnet output:

Cricket_ ICC World Cup Twenty20 Jun.13.2009_23.30|idehdd/Recordings/WIN_TV_Canberra_Jun.13.2009_23.30+54995.84600.tvwiz/Cricket_ ICC World Cup Twenty20.tvwizts
Motor Sport_ Speedweek Jun.14.2009_12.55|idehdd/Recordings/SBS_Jun.14.2009_12.55+54996.46500.tvwiz/Motor Sport_ Speedweek.tvwizts
Border Security USA Jun.14.2009_19.25|idehdd/Recordings/PRIME_Jun.14.2009_19.25+54996.69900.tvwiz/Border Security USA.tvwizts
Dateline Jun.14.2009_20.25|idehdd/Recordings/SBS_Jun.14.2009_20.25+54996.73500.tvwiz/Dateline.tvwizts
Rough Science Jun.14.2009_22.55|idehdd/Recordings/SBS_Jun.14.2009_22.55+54996.82500.tvwiz/Rough Science.tvwizts
idehdd/contents
NT-ZEKTORM.avi|idehdd/Contents/NT-ZEKTORM.avi

and that matches exactly what I see on the wiz GUI. The last entry is the movie I copied to the contents folder, as you mentioned as a possible fix earlier. Before I started testing this today that folder was empty.

SJ2571
Master

Re: Tip - Convert wiz files into a single ts file with WizFX

Post by SJ2571 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 20:09

I just formatted a 4 GB USB thumbstick via my P1, and copied a recording to it. Now I have these files on my USB stick:

Code: Select all

24/10/2009  09:40 AM           262,144 header.tvwiz
24/10/2009  09:40 AM                96 stat
24/10/2009  09:40 AM                48 trunc
24/10/2009  09:40 AM        33,554,432 0034
24/10/2009  09:41 AM        33,554,432 0035
               5 File(s)     67,371,152 bytes
So how do I convert these to a single TS? This FAQ says to click the "Change TS file" button, but that is disabled, and WizFX only works with networks anyway, not USB devices. What are my options?

(Side-note: WizFX v1.0.2.3 says it's (c) 2007-2999 in the About box). ;)

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 20:12

Wizfx works with local filesystems also, you can convert wiz recordings to ts with it.
That isn't going to be a very large recording, about 40seconds or so!
Tony

SJ2571
Master

Post by SJ2571 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 21:08

> Wizfx works with local filesystems also, you can convert wiz recordings to ts with it.

Okay, but how? That's the point of my post. It doesn't let me select a local filesystem?

> That isn't going to be a very large recording, about 40seconds or so!

Yep, it's for testing purposes. I'm not going to try to convert a 3.7 GB recording on my first attempt. ;)

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 21:13

Simply the bottom left, choose the folder, bottom right, choose the tvwiz directory, convert "Change TS File", done.
Tony

Gully

Post by Gully » Sat Oct 24, 2009 21:14

SJ2571 wrote:> Wizfx works with local filesystems also, you can convert wiz recordings to ts with it.

Okay, but how? That's the point of my post. It doesn't let me select a local filesystem
Of course it does.

You have the local file system in the bottom half and you can click on the tvwiz folder to select it.

Then just click on the Change TS File button and it will create the ts file.
Cheers
Gully

SJ2571
Master

Post by SJ2571 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 21:25

> the bottom left

I see. I thought that was just to select the destination folder for the TS file, I didn't realise (nor does WizFX make it known) that you can select files inside there for conversion too.

So, I tried it, and it created a TS file of 0 bytes. [Edit] You have to copy the folder to a real HD drive first, it seems WizFX won't create the TS file on the USB device. In my case, anyway.

Thanks for all the help! :)

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 21:40

Not much point in using the USB... a TS file is going to be a lot more than 2G most of the time.
Tony

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Sat Oct 24, 2009 22:14

Hi SJ2571,

Had you looked through the FAQ area you would have found my thread (as a sticky) that provides usage instructions for WizFX.

Regards,
Ian.

Krusty
Master

Post by Krusty » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:11

The download link in post #1 seems to be dead? (Error 404) :(

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:25

Hi Krusty,

Welcome!
Krusty wrote:The download link in post #1 seems to be dead? (Error 404) :(
Try http://www.wiztv.com.au/downloads.asp or http://www.beyonwiz.com.au/download.asp or http://www.beyonwiz.com/support/download.php

In all cases you should look at/browse the available lists of models and options and you should find the latest version of WizFX.

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:52

IanSav wrote:...
In all cases you should look at/browse the available lists of models and options and you should find the latest version of WizFX.
... and if, when you look, you're puzzled whether the "latest version" is "WizFX Version 1.0.2.3" or "WizFX Oct28 2007", it's WizFX Version 1.0.2.3.

The labelling of the versions could be made a bit clearer.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

Gully

Post by Gully » Tue Dec 08, 2009 13:29

Krusty wrote:The download link in post #1 seems to be dead? (Error 404) :(
It is fixed now.
Cheers
Gully

Return to “FAQs and Tips”