Logitech Harmony One Remote

Remote Control questions, tips and TV Codes.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

zombie

Logitech Harmony One Remote

Post by zombie » Mon May 17, 2010 10:37

G'day all, I bought a Harmony One remote from DS for $185 yesterday and I tried to set it up on Logitechs website.I set it as PVR,Beyonwiz,DP-Lite,but the setup changed it to Media center pc DP-Lite!! I tried that but it had limited sucess.I went back and changed it to DP-P2 and got bugger all! Went back and changed to FV-L1 and everything works perfectly. Dunno why the Lite wouldn't work cos it did on the Harmony 525 remote. Strange stuff...maybe Logitech can fix this soon. The Harmony One is a very nice remote and I setup a sequence button called Back To Tv. Touch the touch screen on the remo whilst watching a recording and you go straight to live tv!! Coool...I'm gonna think of a few more when my brain comes back from the repairers.
DP-Lite.Samsung 55" Lcd Yamaha HTR-6130 LG BD-390 A.C Ryan Playon HD.

Gully

Post by Gully » Mon May 17, 2010 11:50

Moved to be in correct area.

The P2 defaults to a different code set so that would be why it wouldn't work.
Cheers
Gully

prl
Wizard God

Re: Logitech Harmony One Remote

Post by prl » Mon May 17, 2010 12:08

zombie wrote:G'day all, I bought a Harmony One remote from DS for $185 yesterday and I tried to set it up on Logitechs website.I set it as PVR,Beyonwiz,DP-Lite,but the setup changed it to Media center pc DP-Lite!! I tried that but it had limited sucess. ....
It might be worthwhile contacting Logitech support and asking about the best setup for the DP-Lite. It may prompt them to add it to their database.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

Return to “Remote Controls”