Philips Pronto TSU9200

Remote Control questions, tips and TV Codes.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Rockets
Master

Philips Pronto TSU9200

Post by Rockets » Thu Mar 04, 2010 02:36

Any one used of of these remotes? The reviews of them seem to be a very much mixed bag. I know they use a different software tool than than the upper models which I downloaded and had a good play with and didn't find it that hard to use like some of the reviewers reported but also found it immensely more configurable than the Harmony software. All my equipmnet is in the current database file and they are pretty reasonably priced with RF options too. The db had a definition for the P2 in it so I'm particulary interested if anyone has used one with a Beyonwiz.

And no I don't want a Harmony before any one suggests it.
Rockets
Beyonwiz T3 1TB - DP-P1
Denon 3312 - Bi-Amped Epos ELS 303 Floor Standers, Athena LSC50 Centre
Samsung UA50F5000 50" LCD
Foxtel IQ2, OpenELEC NUC, AppleTV4K

craigh
Wizard

Post by craigh » Thu Mar 04, 2010 07:00

Rockets

I had a look at them in the US a while back but was more interested in the upper models due to the better program ability.

I already had some TSU600's and in the end I decided to get some second hand TSU7500's on ebay. They have very reasonable priced RF repeaters if you can find them.

Not the same number of Hard Keys as what your looking at but enough for me to get all i needed done and a good bright screen.

My main concern was that the new models do not support timers. Something i used a fair bit.
Craig
T4 + Kodi + Foxtel IQ2 > Yamaha RX-V2700 > Panasonic Plasma
T2 + Kodi Player > Pioneer Plasma
5 x Kodi + Enigma Plugin > LCD TV's
Retired - S1, P1, P1, FLV1, H1, H1
Foxtel IQ3 > Digi-MOD RL-DM1102 - SD DTV RF Modulator > All TV's
Remotes - Pronto TSU9400's + TSU7500's

Return to “Remote Controls”