Giving away 6 to 12 $1000+ Beyonwiz packs!

Anouncements of updates and new products.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Wiz HQ
Site Admin

Giving away 6 to 12 $1000+ Beyonwiz packs!

Post by Wiz HQ » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:45

Hi All,

Do you own a Beyonwiz PVR or STB?? If the answer is yes then we want you to film a video clip, with you and your family or mates as the stars, demonstrating your favorite feature on your beyonwiz! No need to be a Steven Spielberg just handheld camera or phone youtube style is fine. Feel free to send in more than 1 clip but make sure that it is only 1 Wiz feature per clip.

You can get some ideas of what we are looking for from another company who did a similar thing here: http://www.slingmedia.com

We will be displaying anywhere from 6 - 12 of the best video's on our website and if your video is chosen to be one of those you will get a Beyonwiz Pack valued at over $1000 including a Beyonwiz DP-P1, LiDiC and a Beyonwiz 6 in 1 universal remote control.

* Clip to be Audio and Video and no longer than 30 seconds in length
* 1 feature per clip
* In the clip refer to the Beyonwiz as Wiz. (e.g. Thank god my Wiz recorded the footy)
* Can send multiple clips but only one prize pack per applicant; however multiple clips will increase your chances of getting one.
* Demonstrating the features in a situation will increase your chances (e.g. At the office working late, forgot to record the footy, pull out your mobile and remote record it..)
* Entries close late November so get cracking!
* Clips in most standard video formats accepted

Send clips:
Email: video1@beyonwiz.com.au
Mail: Send USB stick / CD / DVD or similar
Jai Kemp
Digital Products Group Pty Ltd
3 Austool Place Ingleburn NSW 2565
We can also provide an ftp site for uploading, please email the above address for details.

Good luck, I look forward to viewing your video's soon, if you have any further questions please email the above address or PM me.

WizHQ

Return to “Wiz News”