Tapatalk

Feedback and Suggestions for Beyonwiz can be posted here.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

blonk
Master

Tapatalk

Post by blonk » Fri May 23, 2014 16:08

Hi, I was wondering if Tapatalk can be used with the Beyonwiz forum?

Blonk

Wiz HQ
Site Admin

Re: Tapatalk

Post by Wiz HQ » Fri May 23, 2014 16:43

It is possible. Would be something that we could look to do if there was a demand..
Regards,

Wiz HQ
Forum Admin

blonk
Master

Post by blonk » Fri May 23, 2014 17:17

Wiz HQ wrote:It is possible. Would be something that we could look to do if there was a demand..
Ok, "I DEMAND TAPATALK!" :D

I would like it, anyone else?

peteru
Uber Wizard

Post by peteru » Fri May 23, 2014 20:55

I find that on other forums any and all posts made with tapatalk are almost universally not worth reading. So, if it was enabled, I would very much vote for a "Tapatalk read-only mode".

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Blog.

blonk
Master

Post by blonk » Fri May 23, 2014 22:21

So I take it that's a firm no from you? And anything I say via Tapatalk would be worthless? Wow! Please correct me if I've misinterpreted.

Gully

Post by Gully » Fri May 23, 2014 22:53

blonk wrote:So I take it that's a firm no from you? And anything I say via Tapatalk would be worthless? Wow! Please correct me if I've misinterpreted.
Not sure how you read that in anything posted - one person has said yes if there is a demand and someone else said if we have it he would like it to be only for reading posts not creating new ones as his experience elsewhere was that they were not worth reading.

There was nothing personal was stated.
Cheers
Gully

blonk
Master

Post by blonk » Fri May 23, 2014 23:13

I use Tapatalk, I've asked if we can have Tapatalk, he stated nothing is worth reading from anyone using Tapatalk, therefore it is personal, nothing posted by me is worth reading. If no one else wants it for this forum, fine, I'll manage. I'm rarely at a computer, and the mobile version I find is clunky, so Tapatalk, which works very well for me on other forums would be a convenience, which is why I asked.

peteru
Uber Wizard

Post by peteru » Sat May 24, 2014 01:15

I've never met a user named blonk on the other forums I have referred to, so I could not possibly make a call on the quality of the posts blonk may be making from a mobile device using Tapatalk.

Nor do I have any control over what is supported by the Beyonwiz forum software.

However, I feel I am entitled to voice my opinions, just as blonk is. Doing so without personal attacks seems to be a good thing.

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Blog.

Wiz HQ
Site Admin

Post by Wiz HQ » Sat May 24, 2014 10:02

Blonk, why don't you point out some of the benefits of tapatalk and an overview of how it works for the other users in this forum, I had a quick look at their website and still don't really understand how it works.. At this stage I don't see a whole heap of value or demand but you may be able to change mine and other peoples views with a little more info..
Regards,

Wiz HQ
Forum Admin

blonk
Master

Post by blonk » Sat May 24, 2014 11:42

Tapatalk is simply a mobile app that puts your forums in the one place. At the moment I use a combination of Tapatalk and Safari on my ipad/iPhone. Using Tapatalk, I only have to open the one app. Within Tapatalk I can switch between various forums. I don't need to keep logging into each one. I can set it up so it automatically opens on unread posts, subscribed threads, or a particular section. It's simply an easy way to access multiple forums via a mobile device.

Blonk

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”