peteru this letter's been cut and pasted can't send it as a word doc in an Attachhment

Feedback and Suggestions for Beyonwiz can be posted here.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Dazzla_1
Master

peteru this letter's been cut and pasted can't send it as a word doc in an Attachhment

Post by Dazzla_1 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 15:13

Good Afternoon peteru could you please read the 3 letters I have sent to you, WizHQ and Forum1 since 11-09-2020

I tried to sent this as an attachment but it seems the attachment wont send as a word doc,

I have tried to Contact WizHQ Wiz forum 1 peteru direct nothing heard so this the only rout I can take :? :)

Beyonwiz Forum Administrators 10-10-2020

BWiz Feedback Forum1 WizHQ & PeterU

This is a compilation of the 3 Letters I have sent to the 3 Beyonwiz Admin addresses I think now that the VPN ISP is doing something with the Beyonwiz Forum Logon I can turn ExpressVPN off and Log-In as normal, If I am using VPN retracted it works but if I use Brisbane Aust? Sydney Aust 1 and 2, My ISP is blocked
It would also explain why you have not received any of the letters asking for assistance
It also has never happened on any other forum or anywhere else before

Moderator: This post has been edited to protect the privacy of the poster as it contained personally identifiable information.
Last edited by Dazzla_1 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:18, edited 1 time in total.
Beyonwiz U4 - New Nov 2018 - F/ware beyonwiz-19.3 - beyonwiz - U4-2019 - 1106.
Re Flashed U4 -2019 - 1106 F/Ware Oct - 2020 -

SONY BRAVIA - KD-55 x 8500-B - 4K - Ultra HD, LCD, LED, Smart TV
ONKYO TX NR474 -5.1

peteru
Uber Wizard

Re: peteru this letter's been cut and pasted can't send it as a word doc in an Attachhment

Post by peteru » Sat Oct 10, 2020 17:54

The forums have been under increased attacks from spammers and other bad actors over the last half a year. More so than previously. The vast majority of these attacks originate from outside of Australia and are often funnelled through VPNs. Whenever a new attack is detected and averted, the IP range of the attacker is checked and added to the list of banned addresses.

The result is that as attacks occur, more VPNs and more overseas ISPs will be banned. This is required to protect all users of these forums from spam and malware. These are not individual bans, the ban list contains hundreds of thousands IP addresses.

If you experience issues, do not use a VPN to access Beyonwiz forums. If you connect directly from an Australian ISP that keeps their WHOIS information up to date, you should experience no issues.

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Blog.

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”