V2 Feature Request

Feedback and Suggestions for Beyonwiz can be posted here.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Doonks
Apprentice

V2 Feature Request

Post by Doonks » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:18

Hi

In the Cutlist Editor, I find the Bookmarks on the progress bar to be very difficult to see. They are a light Pink colour on the Grey play/progress bar. Could they be changed to be a bold colour with high contrast to the play/progress bar - Dark Blue for instance

Similarly, when inserting cuts, could the OUT mark be shown on the play/progress bar when the Red button is pushed, also in a High Contrast colour - perhaps Red, and the IN mark be shown in Green?

Thanks
DP-P2
V2
Galaxy S22
Galaxy S24 Ultra

I'm really not a techy, I need an injection of geekness!

adoxa
Wizard

Re: V2 Feature Request

Post by adoxa » Tue Oct 27, 2020 17:18

Doonks wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:18
In the Cutlist Editor, I find the Bookmarks on the progress bar to be very difficult to see. They are a light Pink colour on the Grey play/progress bar. Could they be changed to be a bold colour with high contrast to the play/progress bar - Dark Blue for instance
I made them a little darker. Blue would probably be better, but I just noticed it. Next time.

Similarly, when inserting cuts, could the OUT mark be shown on the play/progress bar when the Red button is pushed, also in a High Contrast colour - perhaps Red, and the IN mark be shown in Green?
Answered here.

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”