Cannot raise Beyonwiz support

Feedback and Suggestions for Beyonwiz can be posted here.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

dred81
On probation

Cannot raise Beyonwiz support

Post by dred81 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 20:08

I have a problem with my T3, whereby it will not start at all. It never worked that great and now it does not work at all. I contacted support via email, they suggested I buy the extended warranty which would give me a pre-paid satchel, or some such, that they will post out in order for me to send the unit back. This was almost 12 months ago, and the last I heard was support saying my satchel was on its way. I have emailed multiple times, both continuing the original conversation and starting new ones, but I've been totally ignored. I don't understand what I could be doing wrong. Can anyone suggest a means of communicating with Beyonwiz that they are less likely to ignore.

Gully

Re: Cannot raise Beyonwiz support

Post by Gully » Sat Dec 09, 2017 21:02

You might be best giving them a call,
Cheers
Gully

arww
Apprentice

Post by arww » Tue Feb 08, 2022 19:20

I sent a message to Beyonwiz support through the online "TECH SUPPORT" page on 20 December, and received an automated acknowledgement by email.
On 2 February I sent an email to shop@beyonwiz.com.au prompting them for a response. Still no response.

No phone number is provided on the Beyonwiz website, only "PHONE HOURS: Mon - Friday / 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM".
T3, T4 and V2

gawaterman
Master

Post by gawaterman » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:32

A known problem and as your T3 is well out of warranty I suggest you contact Nasa Electronics to get it fixed.
Nasa Electronics
20 Cochran Place
Abbotsbury,2176
NSW

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:38

gawaterman wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:32
A known problem and as your T3 is well out of warranty

How do you know it's for a T3?

arww
Apprentice

Post by arww » Wed Feb 09, 2022 13:03

It is actually my T4.
I've received a response from Nasa Electronics and will send it to them for repair.

I prefer my T4, with its front-panel display, over the V2. Currently Beyonwiz do not appear to have stock of the USB dual-tuner, so no incentive to replace the T4 with a new V2. Presently using spare T3.
T3, T4 and V2

gawaterman
Master

Post by gawaterman » Wed Feb 09, 2022 17:35

How do you know it's for a T3?
Because the 1st line of his post says he has a problem with his T3

btw, when I said its a known problem, I meant Beyonwiz's after-sales contact, not a known T3 problem.
Whoops, just realized that the 1st post is a different person to the one I replied to.

mkwilson
Master

Post by mkwilson » Tue Feb 15, 2022 19:40

arww wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 19:20
I sent a message to Beyonwiz support through the online "TECH SUPPORT" page on 20 December, and received an automated acknowledgement by email.
On 2 February I sent an email to shop@beyonwiz.com.au prompting them for a response. Still no response.

No phone number is provided on the Beyonwiz website, only "PHONE HOURS: Mon - Friday / 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM".
This number is provided in one of the FAQs in the Beyonwiz Shop site. No idea if it still works.
(02)96031822.

jhtemail

Post by jhtemail » Wed Sep 14, 2022 15:45

Is Beyonwiz still in Business I have had issues with my BeyonwizT4 for some time. I need to get a replacement power supply. I have tried calling your support line it does not answer, I have tried your sales email no reponse, I have tried your support message system and got an automated response but nothing else. Just wondering is Beyonwiz Still in Business is there anyone there. Have you gone out of business and just not shut the web site down ?.

Gully

Post by Gully » Wed Sep 14, 2022 18:08

jhtemail wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 15:45
Is Beyonwiz still in Business I have had issues with my BeyonwizT4 for some time. I need to get a replacement power supply. I have tried calling your support line it does not answer, I have tried your sales email no reponse, I have tried your support message system and got an automated response but nothing else. Just wondering is Beyonwiz Still in Business is there anyone there. Have you gone out of business and just not shut the web site down ?.
Please don't post the same info in multiple topics. It just spreads and dilutes any discussion and there is now a response in another topic.
Cheers
Gully

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”