I?ve had nothing but problems with 01.05.334

Discuss IceTV's EPG and Remote services here.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

cob58
Apprentice

I?ve had nothing but problems with 01.05.334

Post by cob58 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 19:02

After upgrading both my P1 & H1 from 320 to 01.05.334 I?ve had nothing but problems connecting to IceTv both wouldn?t pick up the EPG or Timer list. I rescanned both after clearing wiz and Epg ( IceTv) cashes, I even did a factory default reset all no good and yes I went into IceTv to resend all recordings. After buggerising around with it for a couple of hours I decided to go back to 01.05.320 It took a little while getting the P1 working properly but the H1 still has problems getting the recording list from IceTv I get MSS Invalid task each time but it picks up the EPG I have rescanned after clearing wiz and Epg cashes, factory default reset still with the same effect EPG and no timers. I have even given it a static ip address just in case it may have been the DHCP. I have upgraded with each firmware release for both successful each time. Ps I did load the P1 and H1 firmware on the correct machines. (just encase someone asks)

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Mon Sep 27, 2010 19:12

Hi Cob58,

Welcome!

Did you give the IceTV server enough time to enable a timer update? IceTV will not send updates out on demand. There is a required idle time that is enforced between times that the Beyonwiz may contact the IceTV servers to fetch data.

Moderators: This thread belongs in the IceTV area of the forum.

Regards,
Ian.

Return to “Ice TV”