Here's a new Townsville rip post affiliation swap
Attachments
Townsville.zip
(656 Bytes) Downloaded 59 times

prl
Wizard God

Re: Request for updates for channel picons

Post by prl » Fri Jul 01, 2016 23:15

Thanks. It may be useful in the short term as a check. In the longer term I'll want to re-fetch all the scan data, but for now, I mainly want to get everything that I have fixed up using the data from IceTV.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Sun Jul 03, 2016 18:09

Peter, do we need to submit new scan data after the Seven Network changed 7flix from MPEG4 (Service Type 16) to MPEG2 (Service Type 1) last month?
Was there a positive outcome from your "Making picon lookup less specific" work?

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Jul 03, 2016 18:18

Grumpy_Geoff wrote:Peter, do we need to submit new scan data after the Seven Network changed 7flix from MPEG4 (Service Type 16) to MPEG2 (Service Type 1) last month?
Was there a positive outcome from your "Making picon lookup less specific" work?
I now have an option in my generation scripts to either replace the service type in the picon links with the fallback "1", and I will soon add the option to have it create both the picon link as-is, or with both the original service type and another one with the service type "1" if the original is not "1".

That should cover most changes in the service type.

I'm flat out at the moment doing the WIN-SCA-TDT waltz, and running a bit behind from chasing down the favourites list edit crash.

However, the service type changes are on the list, as is filling out the picon data with the data in the Freeview service id tables. Maybe they'll even get around to updating the WIN-SCA-TDT changes in a reasonably timely fashion. Or not.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Sun Jul 03, 2016 18:44

prl wrote:
Grumpy_Geoff wrote:Peter, do we need to submit new scan data after the Seven Network changed 7flix from MPEG4 (Service Type 16) to MPEG2 (Service Type 1) last month?
I now have an option in my generation scripts to either replace the service type in the picon links with the fallback "1", and I will soon add the option to have it create both the picon link as-is, or with both the original service type and another one with the service type "1" if the original is not "1".

That should cover most changes in the service type.
Okey dokey. I'll hold off rescanning.
An EPG search on any 7flix program throws up 2 x results for each match. I believe this is caused by 2 x 7flix in my "Seven Network" providers list. A snippet from lamedb - 2 x 7flix; 1 is MPEG2 (Service Type 0x01) and the other is MPEG4 (Service Type 0x16) -

0565:eeee0000:0506:1013:1:0
7flix Perth
p:Seven Network,f:40

0565:eeee0000:0506:1013:22:0
7flix Perth
p:Seven Network,c:000651,c:010653,c:020654,c:030651

I'll test and work out which result is in my Terrestrial & Favourites bouquets (probably the 2nd search result if result is sorted in service ref order).
prl wrote:I'm flat out at the moment doing the WIN-SCA-TDT waltz, and running a bit behind from chasing down the favourites list edit crash.
Tell Ron to edit using OpenWebif :)
prl wrote:However, the service type changes are on the list, as is filling out the picon data with the data in the Freeview service id tables. Maybe they'll even get around to updating the WIN-SCA-TDT changes in a reasonably timely fashion. Or not.
Is this not right then, or not what you are screen-scraping?
http://www.freetv.com.au/media/Engineer ... SW_ACT.pdf

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Jul 03, 2016 19:01

Grumpy_Geoff wrote:...
prl wrote:However, the service type changes are on the list, as is filling out the picon data with the data in the Freeview service id tables. Maybe they'll even get around to updating the WIN-SCA-TDT changes in a reasonably timely fashion. Or not.
Is this not right then, or not what you are screen-scraping?
http://www.freetv.com.au/media/Engineer ... SW_ACT.pdf
I'm surprised at its timeliness, given that the last one came out about two years overdue.

I haven't had time to look at it (or even to notice its existence). The previous version had complete nonsense for almost all the WIN SIDs. I'm not sure how the new one is.

I've got the WIN-SCA-TDT patching script almost written (just need to make it write the result). I'll get that done and then get back to the other issues.

The FreeTV data would be my first preference if it remains timely and has correct data for all the broadcasters. I'm also looking at another possibility for harvesting Beyonwiz scan data, but even it it's going to be possible, it's a little way off.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sun Jul 03, 2016 19:04

Grumpy_Geoff wrote:...
prl wrote:I'm flat out at the moment doing the WIN-SCA-TDT waltz, and running a bit behind from chasing down the favourites list edit crash.
Tell Ron to edit using OpenWebif :)
It turned out to be already fixed in firmware 2016-06-05 :)

Anyway, a crash is a crash...
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:57

Here is a test version of the picon setup that includes updates for the regions affected by the changes in the WIN-SCA-TDT affiliation arrangements. It only updates the regions that already have picons available. Unfortunately, it doesn't add any new regions.

Thanks to Daniel Hall at IceTV for supplying me with the data that let me do this without having to ask for scan files from all those areas.

The updated regions are: Bendigo, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Hobart, Launceston, Newcastle, Northern Rivers NSW & Gold Coast, Orange, Rockhampton, Spencer Gulf, Sunshine Coast, Tamworth, Toowoomba, Townsville, Wagga, Wide Bay & Wollongong.

I've checked the Canberra updates already. Even if you're not in one of the regions listed, it may be useful to test the changes in case they have broken other things. That's probably unlikely, but it may be worth having a look.

Please let me know if you see any new problems (for example, this doesn't fix the 7flix problem mentioned below by Grumpy_Geoff). I may fix that separately before I submit the data to the repository.

The install/uninstall instructions assume that you know how to copy files onto your T series PVR and how to connect to and use its command-line interface.

Making mistakes in doing the install or uninstall may affect the stability of the PVR. If you mess things up, re-install the firmware from USB.

You need to follow the uninstall steps below before doing any online firmware update!

Assuming you're doing this on a T4, copy both attached files to root ("/") on the T4 (if they're not already there), then log in to the T4 and:

Code: Select all

cd /
mv picon picon.bak
mv piconlcd piconlcd.bak
tar xf maskPicons-2016-07-04.tgz
tar xf lcdPicons-2016-07-04.tgz
Then restart the T4 GUI.

If you use "xvf" instead of "xf" in the tar commands it will print out the file names as they extract. There will be a lot of them, about 500 for each command. I don't usually bother.

To go back to the original picons, log into the T4 and:

cd /
rm -r picon maskPicons-2016-07-04.tgz
rm -r piconlcd lcdPicons-2016-07-04.tgz
mv picon.bak picon
mv piconlcd.bak piconlcd
Then restart the T4 GUI.

If you're testing on something other than a T4, leave out all the commands with "lcd" in them, and don't bother downloading lcdPicons-2015-11-29.tgz and copying it to the box. It doesn't matter if you do change them, but they won't have any effect - they're the picon setup for the T4's OLED graphical front panel.

Thanks in advance to everyone who tries it out!
Attachments
maskPicons-2016-07-04.tgz
(305.66 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
lcdPicons-2016-07-04.tgz
(104.99 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Mon Jul 04, 2016 19:07

I may just do a fix of the 7flix picons changing their picon service type from MPEG4 to MPEG2 (0x16 -> 0x1). That will work even if some areas didn't change over.

I can't currently do that for everything, because there are a couple of SI:TSID:ONID triples where the same triple is used for different services in different places.

E.g. 544:504:1013 is used for 7HD Brisbane and 7 Digital Northern Rivers, and 524:502:1013 is used for 7HD Sydney and 7 Digital Central Coast.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Mon Jul 04, 2016 19:16

Hi Prl,

Have you contacted the Seven Network engineering department to question their use of the same triple for different locations? It may well be accidental and could be fixed if they are given an alert to the problem.

If they can't help then a call to the ACMA could be in order.

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Mon Jul 04, 2016 20:05

I'll have a look at the PID allocation rules on FreeTV. I don't think it's necessarily an error to reuse triples.

It may also be inconsistencies in my files.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

craigh
Wizard

Post by craigh » Mon Jul 04, 2016 20:19

Hi Prl

I made the changes on my T4 and now show the correct picicons when channels are viewed.

If I access the epg via the web Ui I still see the old ones, does it take a while for that to rebuild itself ?

Craig
Craig
T4 + Kodi + Foxtel IQ2 > Yamaha RX-V2700 > Panasonic Plasma
T2 + Kodi Player > Pioneer Plasma
5 x Kodi + Enigma Plugin > LCD TV's
Retired - S1, P1, P1, FLV1, H1, H1
Foxtel IQ3 > Digi-MOD RL-DM1102 - SD DTV RF Modulator > All TV's
Remotes - Pronto TSU9400's + TSU7500's

craigh
Wizard

Post by craigh » Mon Jul 04, 2016 20:36

craigh wrote:Hi Prl

I made the changes on my T4 and now show the correct picicons when channels are viewed.

If I access the epg via the web Ui I still see the old ones, does it take a while for that to rebuild itself ?

Craig
LCD and on screen show correct but OpenWebif and iPad app show old icons.
Craig
T4 + Kodi + Foxtel IQ2 > Yamaha RX-V2700 > Panasonic Plasma
T2 + Kodi Player > Pioneer Plasma
5 x Kodi + Enigma Plugin > LCD TV's
Retired - S1, P1, P1, FLV1, H1, H1
Foxtel IQ3 > Digi-MOD RL-DM1102 - SD DTV RF Modulator > All TV's
Remotes - Pronto TSU9400's + TSU7500's

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Mon Jul 04, 2016 20:52

prl wrote:...
I can't currently do that for everything, because there are a couple of SI:TSID:ONID triples where the same triple is used for different services in different places.

E.g. 544:504:1013 is used for 7HD Brisbane and 7 Digital Northern Rivers, and 524:502:1013 is used for 7HD Sydney and 7 Digital Central Coast.
Are you sure about this?
FreeTV QLD has Northern Rivers Seven Network on Prime Television with ONID 3282, not the same value ONID of 1013 as for BrisVegas. Maybe somewhere else? Or wrong FreeTV SI register?
Yep, Seven Network Sydney and Central Coast is the same, according to FreeTV NSW_ACT

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Mon Jul 04, 2016 21:28

I'm only sure about the scan data I have. I haven't cross-checked against other sources like the FreeTV tables.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

peteru
Uber Wizard

Post by peteru » Tue Jul 05, 2016 01:08

The DVB standards require the combination of ONID:TSID:SI to be globally unique for a service. It's not up to FreeTV Australia to redefine that requirement. Any broadcaster that re-uses these values for disparate services is non-compliant with the DVB standard and should rectify the issue ASAP.

"Beauty lies in the hands of the beer holder."
Blog.

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Tue Jul 05, 2016 01:34

Hi Prl,

When I suggested contacting the Seven Network engineering department I should have specified that you contact the main engineering office in Sydney. I believe all engineering decisions come out of the Sydney headquarters.

Regards,
Ian.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Tue Jul 05, 2016 09:14

Peteru, thanks for clarifying. I'll check the errant SI data against the FreeTV tables.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

mac37
Apprentice

Post by mac37 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 17:05

Hi Peter,

Loaded the picon file on my T2.

All looking good here on the Sunshine Coast, both regional and Brisbane channels.

Thanks for the all the hard work.
Beyonwiz T2 X 2
Linden 65” UHD LED LCD TV

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:51

Thanks to those who alpha-tested the WIN/SCA/TDT picon setups.

I have submitted the new setup to the picon repository.

I've also found the problem with the duplicate servicerefs for 7 HD and 7 Digital. I'm not sure how they got that way, but now I know how to fix them.

I'll do that as a precursor to adding additional service type 1 picon links for all services that aren't service type 1 or type 2 (radio). That will fix the problems that some people are having with 7flix picons, and also future-proof all the picons for current MPEG4 services against the services being switched back to MPEG2.

All that should be quite easy, and I'll submit those changes as soon as the WIN/SCA/TDT setup changes have been accepted. I prefer to do the service type changes on the updated repository master, because both updates change a lot of picon links, and trying to re-base the later changes against a updated master copy is a bit of a headache.

I understand that peteru is quite busy on other stuff at the moment, so it may take a little while for these changes to filter through. If there is enough interest, I could make an alpha of the 7flix/service type changes available earlier.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Wed Jul 06, 2016 14:09

If there is enough interest, I could make an alpha of the 7flix/service type changes available earlier.
Can we just copy (using a Perth example) /picon/1_0_16_565_506_1013_EEEE0000_0_0_0.png to create Service Type 1 file /picon/1_0_1_565_506_1013_EEEE0000_0_0_0 .png (and the same for /piconlcd for a T3/4) or do we have to do magic?
Will the new Service Type 1 file still link to channel_picons/7flix_lw.png

Cheers
Geoff

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed Jul 06, 2016 14:52

It's cleaner to make a new symbolic link (ln -s rather than cp), but the principle is right

If you link, its better to link to the actual file (in channel_picons) than to link to the old link.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed Jul 06, 2016 16:29

prl wrote:Thanks to those who alpha-tested the WIN/SCA/TDT picon setups.

I have submitted the new setup to the picon repository.
Peteru has merged the WIN/SCA/TDT picon changes into the picon repository.

I have now submitted changes that correct the errors in the Seven data for Northern Rivers & Central Coast and add "fallback" links with servicetype == 1 that should catch any services that change from being non-MPEG2 to MPEG2, like 7flix.

The next step will be to try creating the picon setup from the Service Information tables that FreeTV publishes. I've just finished writing code that merges in the WIN updates that Daniel Hall at IceTV gave me. That's necessary because the WIN data in the FreeTV tables is all wrong.

It's not fully tested yet.

If I can successfully use the FreeTV data, that should give me national coverage for the picon setup, and reduce, or in the best case, eliminate, the need for me to badger people for scan data 8)
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Jul 07, 2016 13:06

I have now submitted changes that correct the errors in the Seven data for Northern Rivers & Central Coast and add "fallback" links with servicetype == 1 that should catch any services that change from being non-MPEG2 to MPEG2, like 7flix.
These changes have been merged into the picon repository.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

muzza
Apprentice

Post by muzza » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:21

prl wrote:Here is a test version of the picon setup that includes updates for the regions affected by the changes in the WIN-SCA-TDT affiliation arrangements.

The install/uninstall instructions assume that you know how to copy files onto your T series PVR and how to connect to and use its command-line interface.
Is there a tutorial on this somewhere?

Or would it just be easier to await a future firmware release?

In the meantime, how do I disable the picons in the front panel? Can't find it in the menus and the search function shows hundreds of hits.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:57

There may be in earlier posts in this topic that have pre-releases of picon setups.

The short form is: use an FTP client to copy the files. Use a Telnet or ssh client to connect to the (Linux) commandline interface. Username is "root", no password. Just type <RETURN> if you're asked for a password.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:01

muzza wrote: In the meantime, how do I disable the picons in the front panel? Can't find it in the menus and the search function shows hundreds of hits.
MENU->Setup->System->Front panel skin
Set the skin to <default>
Logitech Harmony Ultimate+Elite RCs
Beyonwiz T2/3/U4/V2, DP-S1 PVRs
Denon AVR-X3400h, LG OLED65C7T TV
QNAP TS-410 NAS, Centos File Server (Hosted under KVM)
Ubiquiti UniFi Managed LAN/WLAN, Draytek Vigor130/Asus RT-AC86U Internet
Pixel 4,5&6, iPad 3 Mobile Devices

muzza
Apprentice

Post by muzza » Fri Jul 15, 2016 13:23

prl wrote:There may be in earlier posts in this topic that have pre-releases of picon setups.

The short form is: use an FTP client to copy the files. Use a Telnet or ssh client to connect to the (Linux) commandline interface. Username is "root", no password. Just type <RETURN> if you're asked for a password.
Hmm...I tried 'Google Translate', but it doesn't know what you're talking about either... :roll:

I guess I'm waiting for a firmware update... :(

muzza
Apprentice

Post by muzza » Fri Jul 15, 2016 13:24

MrQuade wrote:MENU->Setup->System->Front panel skin
Set the skin to <default>
Thank you! :D

vader1111
Master

Post by vader1111 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 14:39

prl wrote:There may be in earlier posts in this topic that have pre-releases of picon setups.

Could you please provide step-by-step instructions for updating the picons? Those steps would need to include:
1. Where to find the updated picons on the internet (you previously mentioned something about having updated a repository), and how to access/download them.
2. The destination folder/directory, where the updated picon files are to end up.
3. Specific ssh/telnet command line instructions for updating the interface once the files have been copied.

I'm comfortable using FTP to access my T2, but I need to know where the files are coming from (internet source) and where they're going (T2 directory), along with any command-line commands I need to enter.
2x T2 19.3 20201114

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Jul 15, 2016 15:25

vader1111 wrote: Could you please provide step-by-step instructions for updating the picons? Those steps would need to include:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=9355&start=380#p141023

vader1111
Master

Post by vader1111 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 23:10

MrQuade wrote:
vader1111 wrote: Could you please provide step-by-step instructions for updating the picons? Those steps would need to include:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=9355&start=380#p141023
Excellent, thanks. Working beautifully. Many thanks. :D :D :D
2x T2 19.3 20201114

vader1111
Master

Post by vader1111 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 15:09

I've updated the picons on my T2, and they're working perfectly there. However, the old picons still show up when I access it using the Android WizOS App.

Where does the WizOS app get its picons from? I was assuming that they were coming from the T2, given that it's effectively just a web interface on the local network. I now assume that this is not the case, and that I'll have to wait for an updated version of the app to be released?
2x T2 19.3 20201114

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Sat Jul 16, 2016 15:20

vader1111 wrote: Where does the WizOS app get its picons from? I was assuming that they were coming from the T2, given that it's effectively just a web interface on the local network. I now assume that this is not the case, and that I'll have to wait for an updated version of the app to be released?
They're hardcoded into the App unfortunately, so you have to wait for an update.

NoDeity
Master

Post by NoDeity » Mon Jul 18, 2016 09:05

Toowoomba here, Ta
Attachments
getservices.zip
(700 Bytes) Downloaded 35 times
Wiz V2
65" Samsung
Logitech Harmony Elite
Denon sound system
Duct Tape & Fencing Wire

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:11

Thanks, but are there any recent (since Jul 1) changes to the Toowomba channels?
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Fri Jul 22, 2016 16:09

Just updated to the 21-Jul beta and can see the new 7flix Service Type 1 picon :)

beyonwizt4 login: root
root@beyonwizt4:~# cd /picon
root@beyonwizt4:/picon# ls -al *_565_506_*
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            27 Jul 22 13:49 1_0_16_565_506_1013_EEEE0000_0_0_0.png -> channel_picons/7flix_lw.png
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            27 Jul 22 13:49 1_0_1_565_506_1013_EEEE0000_0_0_0.png -> channel_picons/7flix_lw.png
root@beyonwizt4:/picon# 

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Jul 22, 2016 16:14

Glad it's fixed now. It should be more robust now to broadcasters switching their encoding between MPEG2 and MPEG4.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Jul 22, 2016 16:49

If you've installed the alpha picons, uninstall them before installing the recent beta update (2016-07-21 04:22) that contains these new picons!

Note that since this picon setup was created, Nine has added a new shopping channel, YESSHOP (at least in Canberra). The new picon set does not have a picon for this channel (it was previously "TBA"). I'll create a new picon setup for this channel in due course.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Jul 22, 2016 17:47

Of the areas that have picons, it looks like these may be getting the new Nine YESSHOP channel:
Bendigo, Canberra, Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Newcastle, NSW Northern Rivers, Orange, Rockhampton, Spencer Gulf, Sunshine Coast, Tamworth, Toowoomba, Townsville, Wagga Wagga, Wide Bay & Wollongong.

Are there any of those areas where there isn't now a new Nine service called either "To Be Advised" (not "TBA") or "YESSHOP" that's now showing a splash screen with the YESSHOP logo (or YESSHOP content)?
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

benhsau
Apprentice

Post by benhsau » Fri Jul 22, 2016 23:04

Update for SpencerGulfSA - YESSHOP
Attachments
SpencerGulfSA.zip
(583 Bytes) Downloaded 40 times
Samsung UA65JS9000W TV
Yamaha RX-773 AV Receiver (7.2 Surround Sound)
BD-E5900 3D BD DVD
Beyonwiz T4 4TB / Beyonwiz T3 4TB / Beyonwiz DP-P1

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Jul 23, 2016 08:40

Thanks, Ben.

For now I really only need to know whether the "To Be Advised" Nine channel is now carrying YESSHOP content, or rather, if there are any cases where that hasn't happened. But I'll put the new Spencer Gulf information in my picon input data.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

benhsau
Apprentice

Post by benhsau » Sat Jul 23, 2016 17:51

prl wrote:Thanks, Ben.

For now I really only need to know whether the "To Be Advised" Nine channel is now carrying YESSHOP content, or rather, if there are any cases where that hasn't happened. But I'll put the new Spencer Gulf information in my picon input data.
The channel, labeled "YESSHOP" is just a card saying 'Coming Soon' with the logo. Unsure on when content will start airing.

Cheers
Samsung UA65JS9000W TV
Yamaha RX-773 AV Receiver (7.2 Surround Sound)
BD-E5900 3D BD DVD
Beyonwiz T4 4TB / Beyonwiz T3 4TB / Beyonwiz DP-P1

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Sat Jul 23, 2016 18:43

benhsau wrote:
prl wrote:Thanks, Ben.

The channel, labeled "YESSHOP" is just a card saying 'Coming Soon' with the logo. Unsure on when content will start airing.
Yes, the same in Canberra. But when the change first happened, the channel name was "To Be Advised" (and I can't remember what the screen contents were, but they weren't the YESSHOP splash screen).

"Content" probably wasn't he right word for what I meant. I really meant "the channel refers in some way to YESSHOP".
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

A_G
Apprentice

Post by A_G » Sat Jul 23, 2016 21:05

Thanks prl for your updates.

Wide Bay channel 55 'To Be Advised' with 'YesShop Coming Soon' splash screen.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Tue Jul 26, 2016 16:57

I've submitted picon updates that add YESSHOP picons for the regionals that should carry its content soon.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

bluebuck
Apprentice

Post by bluebuck » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:48

Hi all

Had a look at my fta epg on T4 and the YESSHOP starts broadcasting content on 1 August here in Toowoomba.
Beyonwiz T4.
Harmony 650
Topfield 7160
Topfield TF-T6000
Xbox 360
Xbox One s
Custom Built Irobot Roomba 690 (Robot vacuum)
Unreleased Irobot Roomba 981 factory test unit.

Grumpy_Geoff
Uber Wizard

Post by Grumpy_Geoff » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:23

bluebuck wrote: Had a look at my fta epg on T4 and the YESSHOP starts broadcasting content on 1 August here in Toowoomba.
That date matches the SCA announcement "From August 1 2016, Southern Cross Austereo will broadcast a home shopping channel called
YESSHOP to its regional television viewers"

Choice, bro!

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed Jul 27, 2016 15:39

I await its certainly riveting content with bated breath.

The Wikipedia page for YESSHOP says: "The channel is based on the South Korean model of home shopping." Does anyone know what that means?

On a more serious note, the picon updates for YESSHOP have been accepted into the picon repository and should appear in beta in due course.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

Return to “FAQs, Tips & How to Guides”