Video " How to Enable Favourites"

Moderators: Gully, peteru

Wiz HQ
Site Admin

Video " How to Enable Favourites"

Post by Wiz HQ » Mon May 12, 2014 00:06

Click on the link below for a quick video on how to Add and Enable Favourites.

Regards,

Wiz HQ
Forum Admin

BigbobOz
Master

Re: Video " How to Enable Favourites"

Post by BigbobOz » Mon May 12, 2014 23:17

Excellent, trawled the settings for a long time how to do that!

dumbthumbs
Apprentice

Post by dumbthumbs » Tue May 13, 2014 19:23

Feature request. Put check boxes by the channels for bulk operations.

Buffy71
Master

Post by Buffy71 » Wed May 14, 2014 17:52

I am holding off doing this for a 4th time, will wait until after next FW update I think.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed May 14, 2014 18:38

I group my favourites list by broadcaster (SBS1, SBS2, NITV, SBS HD, ABC1, ABC2/4, ABC News 24, Prime, 7TWO, ...).

I use the YELLOW Providers bouquets to set up the favourites list broadcaster by broadcaster. The only difficulty with this is that it's not possible to distinguish the multiple services for ABC1 and Pime in the Providers lists, so I set up ABC1 and Prime from the Terrestrial LCNs list.

But I agree, there's far too much button-pressing to set up a favourites list.

However, checkboxes wouldn't normally allow you to specify the order that the favourites will be added to the favourites list.
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

scho
Master

Post by scho » Sat May 17, 2014 14:52

Thanks. This video is a god send. I have been trying to work this out for a long time.

T3 - 2TB
HDMI 1080i to Sony Android
Digital Audio to Sony 5.1
Synology NAS
Apple TV
Airport Extreme Wireless LAN
Ethernet over Power

BigbobOz
Master

Post by BigbobOz » Mon May 19, 2014 21:20

prl wrote:However, checkboxes wouldn't normally allow you to specify the order that the favourites will be added to the favourites list.
Sure but there has to be a better way, like I don't know, the DP series! Haven't done a firmware upgrade since setting up my favourites, provided I don't have set it up every time it's ok I guess.

Like the capabilities of the T3 but it feels more like a computer than a consumer device.

Thanks,
Rob

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Mon May 19, 2014 22:26

BigbobOz wrote:...
Sure but there has to be a better way, like I don't know, the DP series! Haven't done a firmware upgrade since setting up my favourites, provided I don't have set it up every time it's ok I guess. ...
You can preserve your favorites by saving settings before upgrading and restoring them afterwards.

I agree that Favourite setup on the DP series is easier.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

swallowtail
Apprentice

Post by swallowtail » Wed Aug 06, 2014 21:21

Once I have my Favourited list done, which works great, thanks for the video :D, can you edit the numbers that it assigns to the channels?

I have 1. ABC, 2. ABC2, 3. ABC3, 4. ABC24, etc.... when I would like them to be numbered as per 'normal', i.e. 2 = ABC, 7 = Seven, etc. Can that be done? If anyone understands what I mean LOL...

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Wed Aug 06, 2014 21:25

swallowtail wrote:Can that be done? If anyone understands what I mean LOL...
No, they must be numbered sequentially.

You can reorder them, but they must be numbered 1 to x.

There are ways to trick the t3, but it is not straightforward or recommended.
Logitech Harmony Ultimate+Elite RCs
Beyonwiz T2/3/U4/V2, DP-S1 PVRs
Denon AVR-X3400h, LG OLED65C7T TV
QNAP TS-410 NAS, Centos File Server (Hosted under KVM)
Ubiquiti UniFi Managed LAN/WLAN, Draytek Vigor130/Asus RT-AC86U Internet
Pixel 4,5&6, iPad 3 Mobile Devices

tezza007
Wizard

Post by tezza007 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 23:09

I asked about this a couple of months ago. I'm surprised it can't be done, it's easy enough on the Topfield
Tezza

Beyonwiz T4, 1TB internal WD Green HDD, 4TB USB Portable HDD
Beyonwiz T4, 500GB 2.5" internal HD
LG 500w sound bar
LG 70UF770T LED LCD 4K 70" TV
LG Magic Remote

Pheonix-Team-vIx
Apprentice

Post by Pheonix-Team-vIx » Sun Nov 16, 2014 01:04

Buffy71 wrote:I am holding off doing this for a 4th time, will wait until after next FW update I think.
Rather than doing this via the receivers GUI, it would be much faster to use something like DBE (Dreambox EDIT) on a PC. you can download, edit and reupload your channel settings with ease and make a backup too for when needed.

Pheonix-Team-vIx
Apprentice

Post by Pheonix-Team-vIx » Sun Nov 16, 2014 01:09

BigbobOz wrote:
prl wrote:
Like the capabilities of the T3 but it feels more like a computer than a consumer device.

Thanks,
Rob
Thats because it basically is a Computer, in Europe these receivers (Enigma2 based receivers not the beyonwiz specifically) have always been considered more a hobbyists receiver as up until very recently they needed a good deal of user input to setup and maintain, which is why people came up with software such as DBE (Dreambox EDIT) to do the job of bouquet creation and management much faster and easier via a PC instead of via the receivers remote control.

Pheonix-Team-vIx
Apprentice

Post by Pheonix-Team-vIx » Sun Nov 16, 2014 01:13

swallowtail wrote:Once I have my Favourited list done, which works great, thanks for the video :D, can you edit the numbers that it assigns to the channels?

I have 1. ABC, 2. ABC2, 3. ABC3, 4. ABC24, etc.... when I would like them to be numbered as per 'normal', i.e. 2 = ABC, 7 = Seven, etc. Can that be done? If anyone understands what I mean LOL...
yes and no,

No you can not assign channel numbers they way you want to in the base image, which is why Andy Black (The head coder of the ViX image, used on other Enigma2 based receivers.) Came up with a plugin called ABM which allowed the receiver to scan and create a bouquet (channel list) to mirror the official channel lineup of a receiver issued by the service provider including channel numbers. sadly though ABM is not compatible with all regions or images.

Stubn
Master

Post by Stubn » Wed Dec 17, 2014 18:16

MrQuade wrote: You can reorder them, but they must be numbered 1 to x.
I've pressed lots of buttons but I can't work out how to reorder my favourites, how do you do that?
Andrew
T2 & T3 & V2

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Wed Dec 17, 2014 19:58

Stubn wrote: I've pressed lots of buttons but I can't work out how to reorder my favourites, how do you do that?
When you have your favourites list open, you just press "Menu", and then select "Enable Move mode".

You can then move the channels around using the colour and arrow buttons (they are labelled fairly clearly once move mode is active).

Stubn
Master

Post by Stubn » Wed Dec 17, 2014 20:57

MrQuade wrote: When you have your favourites list open, you just press "Menu", and then select "Enable Move mode".

You can then move the channels around using the colour and arrow buttons (they are labelled fairly clearly once move mode is active).
Thanks, that was the start I needed, I hadn't noticed the 'move mode' in the menu as I was distracted by the edit bouquet option. I've set them up and saved them ready for the next f/w update.

I couldn't really see how the colour buttons help me though for reordering the list?
Andrew
T2 & T3 & V2

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Wed Dec 17, 2014 21:16

Stubn wrote: I couldn't really see how the colour buttons help me though for reordering the list?
Whoops, sorry, brainfart time. I set up my T3 bouquets a while ago, so I forgot that it was just arrows and OK. I had been thinking of another device that used colour buttons to move and rename services.

Stubn
Master

Post by Stubn » Wed Dec 17, 2014 21:18

No probs and thanks again. :D
Andrew
T2 & T3 & V2

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Tue Jan 13, 2015 20:03

Pheonix-Team-vIx wrote:
swallowtail wrote:Once I have my Favourite list done, can you edit the numbers that it assigns to the channels?

yes and no,
Is this something The Beyonwiz coders can easily allow/change if future FW releases?
Seems very backward in this day and age.
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW
DP-P1 on .320FW & life support...

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Tue Jan 13, 2015 20:23

diesel wrote: Seems very backward in this day and age.
It's annoying for those who really want to change channel with the numbers, but I wouldn't really say it was backward.
I mean after all, the LCNs are not really meaningful in any way, other than they are the numbers you have committed to memory already. Gone are the bad old days when channel 2 and channel 7 etc appeared on your TV's channel 2 and 7, now we have a couple of dozen services that often appear on multiple LCNs.

My personal preference (and I realise that everyone has their own) is to hide the numbers on the T3 altogether. The only reason I ever used to set up the channel numbers on my TV/DVR back in the day was out of OCD so that the TV inputs matched the DVR numbers. I find the T3's up/down arrow service list that allows you to see all services with current event and progress to be the optimal method for changing channel, and I can still change channel directly with a channel logo macro that is set on my universal remote (or indeed just memorise the new channel numbers and use the keypad).

Perhaps that is just a function on how I choose to watch TV. I never say to myself "Oh, I want to watch channel 7 now". Instead my thought process is, "ok, and ad is on, what is on the other channels that I can switch to for now", or "ok, my show is ending, I'll bring up the channel list and see if anything good is starting on another channel".

Saying all that, there is already a request for maintaining LCN numbering in favourites, but I understand that it is not a simple request to implement. The T3 would need a bit of work to mimic that behaviour.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Tue Jan 13, 2015 21:37

diesel wrote:...
Is this something The Beyonwiz coders can easily allow/change if future FW releases?
Seems very backward in this day and age.
Enhancement request #228: Option to use LCNs for numbering services in Favourites & other bouquets

The request predates public release of the firmware. It's not particularly straight-forward to do.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Fri Jan 16, 2015 19:34

MrQuade wrote: Perhaps that is just a function on how I choose to watch TV. I never say to myself "Oh, I want to watch channel 7 now". Instead my thought process is, "ok, and ad is on, what is on the other channels that I can switch to for now", or "ok, my show is ending, I'll bring up the channel list and see if anything good is starting on another channel".
You make some good points MrQuade
I agree that in most instances i/my family would use EPG to see what is on now (is there an easy way to bring up the ch list) and select as how that way rather than using the keypad. However, sometimes you know what's on, eg sporting events or shows that are on every week nights at the same time.
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Fri Jan 16, 2015 20:13

diesel wrote: You make some good points MrQuade
I agree that in most instances i/my family would use EPG to see what is on now (is there an easy way to bring up the ch list) and select as how that way rather than using the keypad. However, sometimes you know what's on, eg sporting events or shows that are on every week nights at the same time.
The one I use most often is simply the up/down arrows while watching live TV.

I have all 17 available services showing on that screen, which shows current events and time elapsed.
1_0_1_2E2_261_3201_EEEE0000_0_0_0.jpg
Remember also that you can press the back key to toggle to your last viewed service.

Next/prev will also allow you to bring up a service history screen for quick switching between recently visited services.

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Mon Jan 19, 2015 18:49

MrQuade wrote:I have all 17 available services showing on that screen, which shows current events and time elapsed.
I didn't realise you could have that many on that screen. I'll definitely do the same as I have 17 in my Favs list too
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:56

diesel wrote:
MrQuade wrote:I have all 17 available services showing on that screen, which shows current events and time elapsed.
I didn't realise you could have that many on that screen. I'll definitely do the same as I have 17 in my Favs list too
While in the channel list, MENU>Settings ...>Number of rows. You may need to adjust the (relative) font sizes, too, just below the Number of rows setting.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Mon Jan 26, 2015 09:36

Is there a way to always have Favourites as default?

What I mean is that if the PVR crashes (this happens 3-4 times a week :( grrrrr) it defaults back to full LCN list. And often when putting PVR into standby over night, the next time we go to use it defaults back to all services again instead of starting on favourites?
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

MrQuade
Uber Wizard

Post by MrQuade » Mon Jan 26, 2015 09:50

There is a setting called "always show bouquets". If you switch that off, then it will default to the last bouquet you used.

However if you are saying that it keeps going back to the terrestrial TV lcn bouquet, that sounds like something different. I've not seen that.

What keeps crashing your t3? As in, what are you doing when it occurs? That is not normal behavior.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Mon Jan 26, 2015 09:56

And are there any crash logs to share?
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:03

diesel wrote:Is there a way to always have Favourites as default?

What I mean is that if the PVR crashes (this happens 3-4 times a week :( grrrrr) it defaults back to full LCN list. And often when putting PVR into standby over night, the next time we go to use it defaults back to all services again instead of starting on favourites?
I assume you don't normally fully shut down your T3? If so, then a workaround is: set the Favourite list as the current bouquet then restart the UI (or reboot, but restarting the UI is faster). That should make sure the Favourites list is set as the current bouquet in the settings file.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Wed Jan 28, 2015 13:13

MrQuade wrote:There is a setting called "always show bouquets". If you switch that off, then it will default to the last bouquet you used.
Ok, so I might try that.
Once I have my Favourites bouquet set, I don't want to have to keep re selecting it everytime we restart the PVR.
Another potential cause I found was that pressing some of the keys on the number pad whilst in the EPG a view can revert to last scanned or Terrestial LCN bouquets. This may be accidental button pushes by the operator.
MrQuade wrote:What keeps crashing your t3? As in, what are you doing when it occurs? That is not normal behavior.
Most of the crashes seem to be whilst in the EPG View. Mostly appear to be caused by too quick button presses whilst trying to navigate around the EPG

There's been a few others but wasn't paying attention when they happened as kids were "driving" the PVR

Happy to share crash logs.
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Wed Jan 28, 2015 13:16

prl wrote: I assume you don't normally fully shut down your T3? If so, then a workaround is: set the Favourite list as the current bouquet then restart the UI (or reboot, but restarting the UI is faster). That should make sure the Favourites list is set as the current bouquet in the settings file.
Correct.
I still haven't figured out how to go to full shutdown, and whether this will affect any current recordings.
I liked the DP series method of giving a warning when powering off if current recordings were active but it would turn off afterwards anyway.
Can this be done on the T3?
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed Jan 28, 2015 13:52

diesel wrote:...
I still haven't figured out how to go to full shutdown,
MENU>Settings>Power, or long-press POWER, then select Shutdown. Short-press POWER will go to standby by default (almost everything except A/V output and timeshift runs in standby).
diesel wrote: and whether this will affect any current recordings.
If there's a recording running when you shut down, you'll get a popup asking whether you want to shut down or not. There's no "shut down when recordings are completed" though. If you go to standby, any recordings will just complete normally, but you won't save much power in standby. Going to standby isn't enough for my workaround.
diesel wrote:I liked the DP series method of giving a warning when powering off if current recordings were active but it would turn off afterwards anyway.
Sort of. If you go to MENU>Setup>System>Button settings, you can change the effect of short-POWER from Standby to Immediate shutdown. Then if you short-press POWER, it will try to shut down immediately, but if there are any recordings running it will go to standby to complete the recordings, then shut down.

I'd like to see that option added to the options for shutdown from the long-POWER menu screen.

To make sure your EPG cache is filled, you just need to restart the GUI. For that, long-press POWER, then select Restart GUI. That will also give a popup if there are recordings running (or if you're in timeshift). However, if the EPG cache doesn't get re-written, by the T3 shutting down fairly regularly, then its contents will get out of date.

If you intend to only rarely shut down completely, set up the auto-save of the EPG as discussed above.

If you don't know how to shut down cleanly, how do you upgrade the firmware? And what firmware are you running (MENU>Settings>About>Information>Last Upgrade)? If you're running old firmware, upgrading to the latest stable firmware (and then doing an online update) may give you a more stable PVR.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

Gully

Post by Gully » Wed Jan 28, 2015 14:12

I would also recommend EPGRefresh as it will update your EPG daily.

Some people have had a problem with this plugin but as far as I can see it has only been when accessing its function menu (yellow button). If you avoid that, it is a simple setup and leave it go.
Cheers
Gully

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed Jan 28, 2015 14:19

Gully wrote:I would also recommend EPGRefresh as it will update your EPG daily. ...
That's a useful fix for a different problem :)
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

Gully

Post by Gully » Wed Jan 28, 2015 14:34

prl wrote:
Gully wrote:I would also recommend EPGRefresh as it will update your EPG daily. ...
That's a useful fix for a different problem :)
I'm sure I was responding to the post about the EPG not being filled and current but anyway - useful in any context. :D
Cheers
Gully

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:51

prl wrote:
diesel wrote:I liked the DP series method of giving a warning when powering off if current recordings were active but it would turn off afterwards anyway.
Sort of. If you go to MENU>Setup>System>Button settings, you can change the effect of short-POWER from Standby to Immediate shutdown. Then if you short-press POWER, it will try to shut down immediately, but if there are any recordings running it will go to standby to complete the recordings, then shut down.
I'll do this. I use a Harmony remote so I can programme in the long press, but wasn't sure what would happen with current timers. Does it also have a 2min pre-timer firing delay like the DP series does where if a timer was about to fire it would popup with a message?
My only issue with powering down is the super long start up time...but I'd rather that than the extra power bill.

prl wrote:To make sure your EPG cache is filled, you just need to restart the GUI. For that, long-press POWER, then select Restart GUI. That will also give a popup if there are recordings running (or if you're in timeshift). However, if the EPG cache doesn't get re-written, by the T3 shutting down fairly regularly, then its contents will get out of date.
I'll end up taking this advice but at this stage I have just switched on my ice to subscription (6 months left and I notice a 3 year is just $99 on special at the moment). I think I got pretty good functionality out of the EIT EPG so will switch back to that once my IceTV runs out.

If you intend to only rarely shut down completely, set up the auto-save of the EPG as discussed above.
prl wrote:If you don't know how to shut down cleanly, how do you upgrade the firmware? And what firmware are you running (MENU>Settings>About>Information>Last Upgrade)? If you're running old firmware, upgrading to the latest stable firmware (and then doing an online update) may give you a more stable PVR.
I know how to power off, upgrade FW etc (upgraded to latest public release when I got the T3), but hadn't done the long button press, just used the menu method to shut it down or reboot GUI
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

simoncasey
Wizard

Post by simoncasey » Thu Jan 29, 2015 14:22

The T3 warns you on shutdown if a recording is due to start within 6 minutes (in addition to any padding) or if an event is in progress (eg you are copying a file or saving a timeshift recording etc).
Beyonwiz T4

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Jan 29, 2015 15:27

simoncasey wrote:The T3 warns you on shutdown if a recording is due to start within 6 minutes (in addition to any padding) or if an event is in progress (eg you are copying a file or saving a timeshift recording etc).
Not necessarily. That's the case if you shut down through the Power menu. If you shut down using a single remote button press while you are recording, you get no popup. The T3 goes to standby to complete the recording, and then shuts down when the recordings are done. You still get the "Really shutdown now?" popup if you're in timeshift.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Fri Jan 30, 2015 07:24

prl wrote:If you shut down using a single remote button press while you are recording, you get no popup. The T3 goes to standby to complete the recording, and then shuts down when the recordings are done.
That's all I really want it to do so that is fine by me.
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Fri Jan 30, 2015 09:44

diesel wrote:
prl wrote:If you shut down using a single remote button press while you are recording, you get no popup. The T3 goes to standby to complete the recording, and then shuts down when the recordings are done.
That's all I really want it to do so that is fine by me.
I didn't say it wasn't a good idea :)
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Thu Feb 05, 2015 21:00

Still having issues with every night when I go to use the PVR being on Terrestial LCN rather than Favourites. I've tried all the suggestions above, but either through the way you can change from Favs through navigating through media, EPG, or menus, or it could just be user error (teenagers) when watching their shows. But it's a pain in the #%^€ and it shouldn't be so simple to change out of Favs...
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Thu Feb 05, 2015 21:50

diesel wrote:Still having issues with every night when I go to use the PVR being on Terrestial LCN rather than Favourites. I've tried all the suggestions above, but either through the way you can change from Favs through navigating through media, EPG, or menus, or it could just be user error (teenagers) when watching their shows. But it's a pain in the #%^€ and it shouldn't be so simple to change out of Favs...
Isn't it much the same difficulty as on the DPs?

However, it is also possible to lock down the favourite list in use in use by selecting the favourite list and disabling MENU>Setup>TV>Channel selection>Enable multiple bouquets. That makes it moderately difficult to change bouquets accidentally :)
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

simoncasey
Wizard

Post by simoncasey » Thu Feb 05, 2015 22:52

diesel wrote:Still having issues with every night when I go to use the PVR being on Terrestial LCN rather than Favourites. I've tried all the suggestions above, but either through the way you can change from Favs through navigating through media, EPG, or menus, or it could just be user error (teenagers) when watching their shows. But it's a pain in the #%^€ and it shouldn't be so simple to change out of Favs...
Do you change channels by entering the number keys. I think if you enter a channel manually that isn't in the current bouquet it changes to another bouquet with that channel. This can also happen if you try to skip using the number keys when you are watching live TV and enter a channel not in your bouquet.
Beyonwiz T4

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Tue Feb 10, 2015 19:47

prl wrote: Isn't it much the same difficulty as on the DPs?

However, it is also possible to lock down the favourite list in use in use by selecting the favourite list and disabling MENU>Setup>TV>Channel selection>Enable multiple bouquets. That makes it moderately difficult to change bouquets accidentally :)
Never had an issue with DP a series ever getting out of Favourites. Once locked in, it always remained on favourites.

I'll try changing the that setting in the menu, but I think I already have done it.

One thing I have noticed is that even with Favourites enabled, if I am watching a recording and jump into the guide whilst watching the recording, it defaults back to Terrestial LCN. I then hit the TV button to bring up the bouquets, change to Favourites, but when I come out of the show the EPGOR has returned to Terrestial LCNs.
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Tue Feb 10, 2015 19:52

simoncasey wrote: Do you change channels by entering the number keys.
This could be the issue with the kids. Because you can't match the LCNs to the channel no.s like in the DP series and most other DVB products, they are used to changing channels this way.
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

simoncasey
Wizard

Post by simoncasey » Tue Feb 10, 2015 20:01

diesel wrote:
simoncasey wrote: Do you change channels by entering the number keys.
This could be the issue with the kids. Because you can't match the LCNs to the channel no.s like in the DP series and most other DVB products, they are used to changing channels this way.
I've tried this and it doesn't actually do what I said any more. If you enter a number that isn't in the bouquet it just goes to the next one.

Another thing to check is that you don't have panic button turned on in setup>tv>channel That will switch you to the first bouqet if you press the 0.

Funnily enough, I had the same problem as you and never worked out what caused it, and then it just went away. Either I stopped doing whatever caused it or a firmware update or reboot fixed it.

PS there is a workaround to get very close to the LCNs but involves editing the favourite LCN on your pc and does mean that you can't modify the favourite list on the T3 anymore but it works well.
Beyonwiz T4

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed Feb 11, 2015 07:01

If I set my favourites list to be Favourites (TV) disable MENU>Setup>TV>Channel selection>Enable multiple bouquets, I can''t switch to another bouquet through the FAV or TV button (they go to the channel list, not the bouquet selection list and the BLUE Favourites button does nothing). I can't change bouquets in the graphical EPG with NEXT/PREV. Entering a channel number that's in the Terrestrial LCN bouquet but not in Favourites (TV) doesn't take me out of the Favourites (TV) bouquet.

I'm not sure that exhausts the ways that the current bouquet can be changed, but it seems to be a good start.

Are you sure you have disabled Enable multiple bouquets?
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:27

prl wrote: Are you sure you have disabled Enable multiple bouquets?
Not sure when I did but I have turned that on/off so many times trying to fix the issue, but can confirm its currently disabled so will monitor and see if that fixes it

Thanks again.
3TB T3 on 4.4.20160729FW

Return to “FAQs, Tips & How to Guides”