New FW out! - version 01.05.280 discussion

Beyonwiz HD PVR / Network Media Players including Freeview models.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

merapi
Apprentice

Post by merapi » Tue Dec 09, 2008 20:35

duke wrote:It would be nice if you could set the up and down arrows to seconds rather than percentages if you wanted to.
You can - just hit the OK button to toggle between seconds and percentage.

Edit - beaten again!!

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Tue Dec 09, 2008 20:36

duke wrote:It would be nice if you could set the up and down arrows to seconds rather than percantages if you wanted to.
You can. Oress the OK button to change between secs and %

EDIT: twice as slow
Last edited by diesel on Tue Dec 09, 2008 20:38, edited 1 time in total.

j s
Master

Re: actvation code

Post by j s » Tue Dec 09, 2008 20:37

diesel wrote:
dbareis wrote:Use the WizTv button on your remote, it will tell you what it is and you'll have to jot down a dirty big code. In my opinion its hardly worth it... Another good question is why is a PC involved in setting up the account?
This is a good question. How does the TiVo do it?
Pretty much the same way - except that the activation code is on a sticker on the back of the box (it's the serial number) so you can do the activation as soon as you unpack the box or you can wait till the setup sequence also displays the activation number on screen at an an appropriate point.

The reason for it is so your profile information/sign-on can be linked to the box. My guess is we'll be setting a lot of preferences, etc here in the future.

j s
Master

Post by j s » Tue Dec 09, 2008 20:41

tonymy01 wrote:Too many long active threads to find the post now, but regarding DTS decode, I believe you need a DVD drive (and/or Beyonwiz only got the go ahead to get this for the S1s) to get a licence to decode DTS, and thus the audio setup menu difference..
If you dig thru the filesystem you will notice a couple of config files that mention about decoding of S1 vs the rest (long before the presentation of this became an option in the menu).
Regards
Thanks Tony.

duke
Master

Post by duke » Tue Dec 09, 2008 20:49

merapi wrote:
duke wrote:It would be nice if you could set the up and down arrows to seconds rather than percentages if you wanted to.
You can - just hit the OK button to toggle between seconds and percentage.

Edit - beaten again!!
I mut be slow lol

Thanks for the tip :)

MACCA350
On probation

Re: actvation code

Post by MACCA350 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 20:52

dbareis wrote:
stitches68 wrote:Any ideas on activation code.
I dont have one.?
Use the WizTv button on your remote, it will tell you what it is and you'll have to jot down a dirty big code.
Someone had fun setting part of my activation code-------->.-faku- :o

cheers 8)

tonymy01
Uber Wizard
Location: Sydney, Australia DP-S1-1TB, DP-P2-2TB, DP-T4-2TB, DP-T4-BB... too many!

Post by tonymy01 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 21:03

I have been testing WIN files and they have been fine. But if your WIN live is stuffed, there is an option to save the 4:3/16:9/P&S preferences on a per channel basis now, read the release notes to work out how.
Regards
Tony

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Tue Dec 09, 2008 21:07

I read that and it seems like some good latral thinking there for a semi permanent solution

xnikx
Master

Post by xnikx » Tue Dec 09, 2008 21:38

tonymy01 wrote:I have been testing WIN files and they have been fine. But if your WIN live is stuffed, there is an option to save the 4:3/16:9/P&S preferences on a per channel basis now, read the release notes to work out how.
Regards
Thanks Tony :)

Paranoid666au
Master

Post by Paranoid666au » Tue Dec 09, 2008 21:42

Well instead of doing the sensible thing and waiting a week I updated the mission critical P1. So good so far. The best part is the new firmware now handles the Hauppauge HD PVR files just fine, even better than .247 it seems. I'm quite happy about that. The H1 with firmware .261 wouldn't cope with the HD PVR files at all.

WizTV seems a bit meh. It's not going to tell me the right temperature for western Sydney. I can get all that information on my computer. Maybe if they put video on there but then the quality would probably suck.
P1 01.05.280HDMI>Onkyo 606>HDMI-DVI>NEC plasmaH1 01.05.280YPrPb>Sony HD CRT | Coax>Yamaha HTR-5550
FoxtelHD AppleTV>Hauppauge HD PVR

j s
Master

Post by j s » Tue Dec 09, 2008 21:55

Neon Kitten wrote: (and whoever put Sydney at the top of the list and Melbourne second-last... well, I can tell what city YOU live in ;) )
The states are in alphabetical order (abbreviation) with their capitals beside them. You need to get your state renamed after the current queen. Victoria is just so 19th century. ;)
Last edited by j s on Tue Dec 09, 2008 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Tue Dec 09, 2008 21:56

Paranoid666au wrote:WizTV seems a bit meh. It's not going to tell me the right temperature for western Sydney. I can get all that information on my computer. Maybe if they put video on there but then the quality would probably suck.
You can search on parramatta, Katoomba etc (although parra came up with an error when i tried it earlier today).
It's better than nothing, and a step up from teletext weather.

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Tue Dec 09, 2008 21:59

j s wrote:
Neon Kitten wrote: (and whoever put Sydney at the top of the list and Melbourne second-last... well, I can tell what city YOU live in ;) )
The states are in alphabetical order (abbreviation) with their capitals beside them. You need to get your state renamed after the current queen. Victoria is just so 19th century. ;)
Mere quibbles! WizTV eliminates the ACT entirely :!:
Peter
T4 HDMI
U4, T4, T3, T2, V2 test/development machines
Sony BDV-9200W HT system
LG OLED55C9PTA 55" OLED TV

j s
Master

Post by j s » Tue Dec 09, 2008 22:06

diesel wrote:
Paranoid666au wrote:WizTV seems a bit meh. It's not going to tell me the right temperature for western Sydney. I can get all that information on my computer. Maybe if they put video on there but then the quality would probably suck.
You can search on parramatta, Katoomba etc (although parra came up with an error when i tried it earlier today).
It's better than nothing, and a step up from teletext weather.
Another good reason for being able to save a preference :!:

Ideally you should be able to build an alternative first weather screen with a set of locations that interest you. That's all server side stuff - no firmware changes needed.

Tivo lets you save your local preference - c'mon DPG - don't let $even beat you.

I'd like to be able to filter the sports news by Sport too. Hopefully such enhancements will come with time.

Neon Kitten
Master

Post by Neon Kitten » Tue Dec 09, 2008 22:17

j s wrote:
Haha :)

Seriously, though, while it might seem to be the most diplomatic arrangement of the states/cities, wouldn't it be more logical to sort them by, say, population?

Or I wonder if this is possible - to read the PVR's location from time settings, and put that state/city at the head of the list accordingly.

j s
Master

Post by j s » Tue Dec 09, 2008 22:42

Neon Kitten wrote:Or I wonder if this is possible - to read the PVR's location from time settings, and put that state/city at the head of the list accordingly.
Probably possible - though it still wouldn't satisfy the country folk.

Much more effective and flexible to allow page customisation thru the web interface (via your registered logonid). Or perhaps via the "Settings" page? Much easier to program too

Vortical
Guru

Post by Vortical » Tue Dec 09, 2008 23:25

deleted
Last edited by Vortical on Tue Dec 09, 2008 23:53, edited 1 time in total.

Paranoid666au
Master

Post by Paranoid666au » Tue Dec 09, 2008 23:27

Putting in you post code might be a good way to localise it for you.

So Penrith is in there which is good for me, although it only showed 2 days of information (today and tomorrow) where as Sydney had 5 days.

I see they are using bom.gov.au for whther. Weather warnings along with Satellite and radar images would be a good addition.

The weather part of WizTV seem like it might be more useful than what I though it would be. But my computer is on a lot more than my TV. The only problem with WizTV is that it's very slow to load, making it much less useful.
P1 01.05.280HDMI>Onkyo 606>HDMI-DVI>NEC plasmaH1 01.05.280YPrPb>Sony HD CRT | Coax>Yamaha HTR-5550
FoxtelHD AppleTV>Hauppauge HD PVR

LPLATES
Apprentice

new f/w out version 01.05.280 discussion

Post by LPLATES » Tue Dec 09, 2008 23:52

Hi, does the new config skip button mean i am no longer stuck with 15 sec forwards and backwards and can now be changed.if so how do i navigate thru the menu to operate this feature.thanks

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Re: new f/w out version 01.05.280 discussion

Post by IanSav » Wed Dec 10, 2008 00:00

Hi Lplates,
LPLATES wrote:Hi, does the new config skip button mean i am no longer stuck with 15 sec forwards and backwards and can now be changed.if so how do i navigate thru the menu to operate this feature.thanks
Go to SETUP > Misc. > Preference > Skip Left, Right, Up & Down

Regards,
Ian.

MeWhoElse
Apprentice

Post by MeWhoElse » Wed Dec 10, 2008 00:04

Is it just me... or finally are we able to view all the program information!!! ???
No longer is it cut off after so many characters with no scrolling down.

Interesting to read a tv show synapses completely. :D

I am also missing the ability to bitstream WMA in WMV files of earlier firmware releases to my pioneer avr. :(

SomebodyElse
Guru

Post by SomebodyElse » Wed Dec 10, 2008 04:34

MeWhoElse wrote:Interesting to read a tv show synapses completely. :D
There aren't that many shows about brain functions though...!

joffa
Master

Post by joffa » Wed Dec 10, 2008 06:45

Hi, I think I have missed something.

I cant download the new FW from the new Wiz Site, comes up with "cant find page"

any thoughts??

Joffa
PVR - Beyonwiz DP P1 - 1.05.301 FW
EPG - ICE Remote TV
PC - AMD 3.0 Ghz - Win 7 - 2T HDD
TV - LG 76cm WS CRT (Yawn)
AMP - Sony STR DE 845
DVD - Pioneer DV 676A Divx - Moded FW
Speakers - VAF I Columns - VAF DC 4's

Gully

Post by Gully » Wed Dec 10, 2008 06:50

Which website are you triying?

Both should work but worth trying the other if one doesn't work for you (WizTV or BW Aus).
Cheers
Gully

diesel
Wizard

Post by diesel » Wed Dec 10, 2008 07:01

LPLATES wrote:Hi, does the new config skip button mean i am no longer stuck with 15 sec forwards and backwards and can now be changed.if so how do i navigate thru the menu to operate this feature.thanks
Yeah, I tried changing the > skip between 60, 90 and 180 secs, but have reverted it back to 15 secs as what the family is used to and I have changed the down dirction button to 60 secs. The ad breaks are never consistent enough to be one or two presses :cry:

apchoo
Apprentice

Post by apchoo » Wed Dec 10, 2008 07:23

diesel wrote:Yeah, I tried changing the > skip between 60, 90 and 180 secs, but have reverted it back to 15 secs as what the family is used to and I have changed the down dirction button to 60 secs. The ad breaks are never consistent enough to be one or two presses :cry:
I configured UP/DOWN to 60s/-60s and left LEFT/RIGHT to default -15s/15s. An commercial station ad break is usually ~3mins, and I found that 3 UPs followed by 1 LEFT or RIGHT did the trick 99% of the time last night in skipping ads while watching a Ch9 Fringe recording.
Albert
DP-P1 (1.05.280) via component video to Pioneer PDP-505HD 50" plasma

tonymy01
Uber Wizard
Location: Sydney, Australia DP-S1-1TB, DP-P2-2TB, DP-T4-2TB, DP-T4-BB... too many!

Post by tonymy01 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 07:35

I fiddled a bit when this was first introduced for one of the betas, and ended up with:
150seconds up, 20seconds right, -9secs left (and I didn't bother changing down, left it at -10%).
This way, if you skip 20seconds right and it was a bit too much, at least 2 skips left won't take you to the same spot that gave you the decision to skip right in the first place. Of course for a normal ad break I skip up once, and right a couple of times.
I kept left/right at fairly low numbers, as I found the "press and hold" which I like doing sometimes was racing ahead at speeds way too quick when I originally mucked about with making the right skip a lot longer.
Regards
Tony

merapi
Apprentice

Post by merapi » Wed Dec 10, 2008 08:06

I experimented with a few variations but think I may settle on +30 seconds right (like the yellow button on the Toppy 5K), +3 minutes up, keep -15 seconds left and -20 sec down.

I like the actual time in seconds rather than using percentages, which vary depending on the length of the program. You can still move quickly through a program by holding down the up key.

ackbar33
Apprentice

Post by ackbar33 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 08:39

Hi guys, Im enjoying the new features...

I have a question...

Under the files menu, for HDD, when i enter there, the RECORDINGS folder used to be at the top , so you simply choose files> then ok > >ok and you are in all your recordings..

since the update the CONTENTS folder is at the top , which means you need to choose files then ok , then press down then ok ...

One extra button press... maybe im lazy , but its annoying...one extra button press.

i tried deleting the contents folder, but it re-appears each reboot.

any ideas?

Griffyn
Apprentice

Post by Griffyn » Wed Dec 10, 2008 08:45

ackbar33 wrote:Under the files menu, for HDD, when i enter there, the RECORDINGS folder used to be at the top , so you simply choose files> then ok > >ok and you are in all your recordings..

since the update the CONTENTS folder is at the top , which means you need to choose files then ok , then press down then ok ...

One extra button press... maybe im lazy , but its annoying...one extra button press.
I've found this annoying as well. And the pop-up button doesn't function at this folder level, so I can't change the sort order. As a device that primarily records from it's tuners, you'd think that by pressing the FilePlay button it would take you straight to your recordings. It's now at 4 button presses instead of one. Perhaps this can be an option?

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 09:33

I think when you use the pop-up to change the sort order within the recordings folder, it applies that sort order for the whole HDD, but don't quote me on that :-). First thing I changed was the sort order to Time Ascending, so that when a prog is split across 2 adjacent files, there is a small blip as it loads up the next file only, so I too suffer (?) the contents coming before the recordings folder now.
Regards
Tony

j s
Master

Post by j s » Wed Dec 10, 2008 09:37

Griffyn wrote:
ackbar33 wrote:Under the files menu, for HDD, when i enter there, the RECORDINGS folder used to be at the top , so you simply choose files> then ok > >ok and you are in all your recordings..

I've found this annoying as well. And the pop-up button doesn't function at this folder level, so I can't change the sort order. As a device that primarily records from it's tuners, you'd think that by pressing the FilePlay button it would take you straight to your recordings. It's now at 4 button presses instead of one. Perhaps this can be an option?
If you exit FilePlay with the LiveTv button then FilePlay again will take you back to where you were (ie Recordings if that was where you were previously)

This probably won't work if you have gone to standby inbetween (I run 24/7).

I do agree though that "Recordings" should be at the top.

Still no way to remove (or hide) unnecessary servers/shares from cluttering the Network list :(

ozlooper
Master

Post by ozlooper » Wed Dec 10, 2008 09:43

merapi wrote:I experimented with a few variations but think I may settle on +30 seconds right (like the yellow button on the Toppy 5K), +3 minutes up, keep -15 seconds left and -20 sec down.

I like the actual time in seconds rather than using percentages, which vary depending on the length of the program. You can still move quickly through a program by holding down the up key.
Those settings are almost identical to mine, except I decided on -1 minute down for the moment, for when the tv station decides to have a much shorter break. My harmony remote has been set up for one button to do 4xright which now does 2 minutes (the NFL is almost exactly 2 minutes on every break).

bolo125
Apprentice

Post by bolo125 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:32

As I've asked in another topic, when i played NCIS in passthrough it played over 3 front speakers DD PLxII, but when i left it on Decode only stereo played, why?????

tonymy01
Uber Wizard

Post by tonymy01 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:38

2 topics for the same query, bad form. Ok, as I answered in the other topic, you need to tell your amp to decode the PCM stereo signal to DPLII also (as when decoding in the Wiz you are decoding DD to PCM stereo).
Regards
Tony

mick_queensland
Master

New FW 280 PROBLEM aspect ratio on WIN TV

Post by mick_queensland » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:24

Hi All,

please note that I just installed upgrade Firmware 280 and now WIN TV aspect ratio is bad. The picture is stretched edge to edge but compressed like a letterbox. I have a 16:9 Panasonic TV and FW261 worked with it no worries.

All other channels display correctly.

I am in Townsville, so this applies to WIN Regional TV broadcasting.

I am now rolling back to 261 which worked great.

Cheers Mick
V2 1TB SSD -> LG OLED C3 4K 48"; U4-1TB -> LG OLED C2 4K 65", Yamaha RX-V385 AV Receiver, Headphone Amp, Beyer DT-990 phones, Pioneer BDP-140; T2 1TB HDD -> Samsung UA43tu8000w Smart TV 43"; T3-2000 -> GVA G48tv15 48"; IceTV, GB LAN, NAS 3TB RAID1

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Re: New FW 280 PROBLEM aspect ratio on WIN TV

Post by IanSav » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:45

Hi Mick,
mick_queensland wrote:please note that I just installed upgrade Firmware 280 and now WIN TV aspect ratio is bad. The picture is stretched edge to edge but compressed like a letterbox. I have a 16:9 Panasonic TV and FW261 worked with it no worries.

Please use the new ZOOM and LIST/ZOOM features to select and then lock in the correct aspect ratios for each channel that looks wrong. This is a new feature in the new firmware.

Regards,
Ian.

benhsau
Apprentice

Post by benhsau » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:54

I find the old PBK concept the best

Up +180sec
Right +30sec
Left -10sec

Down -180sec

mick_queensland
Master

Post by mick_queensland » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:00

IanSav wrote:Hi Mick,
mick_queensland wrote:please note that I just installed upgrade Firmware 280 and now WIN TV aspect ratio is bad. The picture is stretched edge to edge but compressed like a letterbox. I have a 16:9 Panasonic TV and FW261 worked with it no worries.

Please use the new ZOOM and LIST/ZOOM features to select and then lock in the correct aspect ratios for each channel that looks wrong. This is a new feature in the new firmware.

Regards,
Ian.
Hi Ian,

its a shame that this little snippet wasn't mentioned at all in the release notes.... I guess I can roll forward again to 280. :roll:

Oh well,
cheers Mick
V2 1TB SSD -> LG OLED C3 4K 48"; U4-1TB -> LG OLED C2 4K 65", Yamaha RX-V385 AV Receiver, Headphone Amp, Beyer DT-990 phones, Pioneer BDP-140; T2 1TB HDD -> Samsung UA43tu8000w Smart TV 43"; T3-2000 -> GVA G48tv15 48"; IceTV, GB LAN, NAS 3TB RAID1

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:04

mick_queensland wrote:
IanSav wrote:...

Regards,
Ian.
Hi Ian,

its a shame that this little snippet wasn't mentioned at all in the release notes.... I guess I can roll forward again to 280. :roll:

Oh well,
cheers Mick
release note 01.05.280 wrote:If you changed the aspect ratio temporarily by ZOOM key, then you can memorize it by ZOOM key in the TV service list popup.
It's a long release note.
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

RyanP
Master

Post by RyanP » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:06

I just knew that I would get a birthday present from Beyonwiz !

Good on ya guys ;-)

jillybean
Apprentice

Post by jillybean » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:21

Regards,
Ian.
Mick, Can you let me know if this works for you? I have a H1 and it doesn't work for me (unless I am somehow being really thick and misunderstanding what I am supposed to do).

Regards
Jill

prl
Wizard God

Post by prl » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:44

jillybean wrote:

Regards,
Ian.
Mick, Can you let me know if this works for you? I have a H1 and it doesn't work for me (unless I am somehow being really thick and misunderstanding what I am supposed to do).

Regards
Jill
I never use this feature on my H1, but I'll give it a go tonight and let you know if I can change the aspect ratio on my H1 and use LIST/ZOOM to make it "stick".
Peter
T4 HDMI
Sony BDV-9200W HT system

Starionx
Master

Post by Starionx » Wed Dec 10, 2008 13:44

My Initial thoughts on this FW;

The Good.
1. The AVI files that used to go out of sync when you time shifted, now stay in sync (interestingly, there is still a 2 second silence when you shift, but at least it stays in sync when audio comes back).
2. Programable time shift keys work well, but we (well, I) need at least 2 more programable keys.
3. More viewable channels in the epg is great, although I think there should be an option in the Popup list to turn the Help display on/off (rather than have to go into setup each time).
4. The Popup menu in the File List with selectable Sort order and Auto play options.

The Bad.
1. Time display... no seconds... WTF! I understand the 'reasoning', but without the seconds, it just looks bad (even if it was every 5 seconds, it would be better than nothing).

The 'Interesting idea, but badly implemented'.
1. Wiz Tv. Seems to have some useful information (and I love how it is just superimposed over what you are watching), but I will never get to use it. Why?
The whole point of a PVR is that you can record, then watch at your leisure. For me, this means that I spend about 98% of the time in the File List (the other 2% is for setting up timers). I NEVER watch live tv. Since you can only bring up the Wiz Tv info in LIVE tv, I will never use it. :(
2. I like what the Info button in the File List does, but it has a weird implementation. You can see the file playing, and see the info of the program, but you can't actually go to full screen from there You have to press Info, Select, or Exit, then Select the file to play). You can't use any time shift buttons, you can't Stop the playback, but bizarrely, you can pause it. Huh?
If you could actually flip through the recordings, that would be great (but probably not useful to many).

Apart from this, I haven't seen any showstopper bugs... but it's early days. :wink:

Edit -

Just noticed a bug. When a timer starts and you get the on screen notification it displays fully, but then the lower part of the message gets truncated. When the whole message disappears, the top part of the Help display remains blank (where the bottom part of the timer message was). It does fix itself if you go out and back.
Last edited by Starionx on Wed Dec 10, 2008 13:56, edited 1 time in total.

merapi
Apprentice

Post by merapi » Wed Dec 10, 2008 13:56

Starionx wrote: I like what the Info button in the File List does, but it has a weird implementation. You can see the file playing, and see the info of the program, but you can't actually go to full screen from there You have to press Info, Select, or Exit, then Select the file to play). You can't use any time shift buttons, you can't Stop the playback, but bizarrely, you can pause it. Huh?
Sorry if this has been answered before, but why does it seem so hard to implement viewing the information about a file while it is playing? - that annoying "X" has been around far too long.

Starionx
Master

Post by Starionx » Wed Dec 10, 2008 13:58

merapi wrote:
Starionx wrote: I like what the Info button in the File List does, but it has a weird implementation. You can see the file playing, and see the info of the program, but you can't actually go to full screen from there You have to press Info, Select, or Exit, then Select the file to play). You can't use any time shift buttons, you can't Stop the playback, but bizarrely, you can pause it. Huh?
Sorry if this has been answered before, but why does it seem so hard to implement viewing the information about a file while it is playing? - that annoying "X" has been around far too long.
There are a lot of simple things that COULD be implemented, but just haven't (this being one of them).

mick_queensland
Master

Post by mick_queensland » Wed Dec 10, 2008 15:11

jillybean wrote:

Regards,
Ian.

Regards
Jill
Hi Jill,

Yes it does. I went back to FW280, then it took me a while to find the aspect ratio key. Its the magnifying glass with a plus sign in it. Change the aspect ratio and it sticks fine without any other input. As I said, this "feature" only affected WIN TV SD for me.
I have tried it on the S1, P1 and the H1 and they all work fine.

EDIT- it doesnt stick like I said, I cannot find where in the menu to change this setting either. Peter, Ian, help please...... where is the menu to set this permenantly?

Cheers Mick :-)
Last edited by mick_queensland on Wed Dec 10, 2008 16:17, edited 3 times in total.

ackbar33
Apprentice

Post by ackbar33 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 15:18

j s wrote:Still no way to remove (or hide) unnecessary servers/shares from cluttering the Network list :(
I get around this by Scanning for your server wile all the other servers are off, the scanned servers stay as is , until next scan.

So whilstI have 3 - 7 pc's on at anytime , the wiz only shows the one i want it to see.

:)

hope this helps..

IanSav
Uber Wizard

Post by IanSav » Wed Dec 10, 2008 17:10

merapi wrote:Sorry if this has been answered before, but why does it seem so hard to implement viewing the information about a file while it is playing? - that annoying "X" has been around far too long.
Weren't there enough changes and fixes in this release? ;)

Regards,
Ian.

Return to “DP-P2, FV-L1, DP-Lite, DP-S1 and DP-P1”