V2: some bugs

Feedback and Suggestions for Beyonwiz can be posted here.

Moderators: Gully, peteru

eppo77

V2: some bugs

Post by eppo77 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 22:05

I recently encountered the following 2 undocumented (as far as I know) features on my V2 (release 19.3):
  • After receiving disk full warning, and immediately clearing space, Timer list shows jobs still actively recording, giving a false sense of confidence, as later playback shows recording(s) had actually ceased/aborted at time of warning message.
  • With 2 Toshiba Canvio HDDs (purchased from 3rd party supplier) connected to a 4 Port USB 3 Hub (purchased from BeyonWiz.com.au https://beyonwiz.com.au/product-categor ... extenders/), drive order is randomly reassigned following reboot. The drive I'd connected for archiving, would randomly become the main recording drive, then revert back again. (I've therefore removed the hub and now archive via my PC).

adoxa
Wizard

Re: V2: some bugs

Post by adoxa » Sun Apr 12, 2020 23:10

eppo77 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 22:05
With 2 Toshiba Canvio HDDs connected to a 4 Port USB 3 Hub, drive order is randomly reassigned following reboot.
That's a known issue, with no currently viable solution. Try the fstabeditor plugin (under extensions) to set the mount points.

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”